PDA

View Full Version : Orange Crush

cwesto
01-25-2008, 09:28 PM
I have anxiety problems some times so im always on the look for strains to help keep don the anxiety as certain other strains seems to bring it out more. Anyways i wanted to let everyone know that the strain "Orange Crush" is very good in helping to get rid of anxiety and panic attacks. The buzz is a pretty talkative one and i also enjoyed music when i was up, but i dont kno the music thing was probably just me LOL.

StinkyAttick tells me that this strain is mostly located out west, however i live in western MI and we have the strain around here. I would like to get my hands on some seeds, but i keep on spending my money on already grown Orange Crush lol, oh what to do, what to do. Hope this helps somebody out who has both access to the strain and anxiety problems:thumbsup:

Kryptonite24
02-07-2008, 02:59 AM
lol. i an 8th of orange crush a few weeks ago.
it was nice

Smoketacular
04-16-2008, 02:10 AM
I guess this is one situation where having a few seeds in your bud wouldn't matter. If you know you can buy seeds then the simple answer is get them. Otherwise just keep buying the bud.

OntarioToker69
04-16-2008, 12:38 PM
is Orange Crush a Kush strain?or something else.When I Was Like 14 and just started Toking,Me and a friend stole a Couple ounces
off weed off of the manager of our local wal-mart.(We have a small town with only one walmart.My friend was dating his daughter so we had access to the house.)

There Were Massive Buds,Like I Mean Huge Like 12 gram buds,
With insane trichomes and really orange Hairs.It really smelled like oranges big Time.We called it our BC Orange bud the few months we had it.We Later Found Out His Son Had brought a couple Pounds From BC.The Size of the buds Lead Me to Believe It had
probably up to 50% BC BigBud DNA.I Wonder What Gave it The Orange Hairs and intense Orange Flavour and smell?Could it be California Orange?I Know California Orange is A very Common Strain to Run into in Vancouver...

mjdwalsh
04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
People call it Orange Kush here. It's pretty nice, the buds have a really nice orange-autumn haze to them. Anyways, I picked up an ounce of this a few weeks back from a cultivater and I have to say - pretty nice buds. Smoked the ounce with 1 other people within 30 hours of purchase. Really fun and talkative buzz, probably gonna grab some more one of these days.

HerbalConfusion
04-23-2008, 03:42 PM
People call it Orange Kush here. It's pretty nice, the buds have a really nice orange-autumn haze to them. Anyways, I picked up an ounce of this a few weeks back from a cultivater and I have to say - pretty nice buds. Smoked the ounce with 1 other people within 30 hours of purchase. Really fun and talkative buzz, probably gonna grab some more one of these days.

Orange crush and orange kush are very different. I doubt it was real orange kush if it was a very talkitive buzz u should have had a more indica feel.

mjdwalsh
04-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Orange crush and orange kush are very different. I doubt it was real orange kush if it was a very talkitive buzz u should have had a more indica feel.

I meant Orange Krush. That's what we call it here. I'm actually going to pick up a 1/2 oz of it tonight now that this thread has got me thinking about it. :P

boaz
04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
I guess this is one situation where having a few seeds in your bud wouldn't matter. If you know you can buy seeds then the simple answer is get them. Otherwise just keep buying the bud.

that reminds of this dude i used to get the sticky nugs from in San Mo, who had a guarantee . . . if you find a seed, he would buy it back from you. :jointsmile: i wanted some of those seeds but never found one.

onequickmove
04-23-2008, 08:28 PM
dealers with return policies? what is the world coming to? ;)

ShastaCoMan
03-28-2010, 08:44 PM
that reminds of this dude i used to get the sticky nugs from in San Mo, who had a guarantee . . . if you find a seed, he would buy it back from you. :jointsmile: i wanted some of those seeds but never found one.

what is it with people and their buggin on seeds?....i dont mind seeds in my weed once in awhile as they are so damn expensive anymore.

i havent been much of a seed grower in the past myself, but recently ive decided to open a cannabis nursery, so im going to grow all of my mother lants directly from seed. heres a small list of the mothers ill have shortly

White widow
White widow/juicyfuit
Juicyfruit
G13
Armegeddon
Purple kush
Northern light x white widow
northern light
big bud
Acapulco Gold
White rhino
mowie wowie
Bubblicious
New york power diesel
Chunky monkey (feminized)
Og kush/chunky monkey (feminized)
Bubba kush/chunky monkey (feminized)
Mendo snow/chunky monkey (feminized)
Purple kush/martian
Purple kush/U2 kush
U2 kush
blueberry

leadmagnet
03-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Define "cannabis nursery" if you would please mister shastacoman.

And that's quite a god dang list you got there. How many of each? You talkin a big warehouse or sumtin? Or do you have a few acres of prime outdoor land?

nirvanawellness
05-15-2010, 10:30 PM
I saw this thread and thought I would throw in some additional information. It also happens to be one of the featured strains at our collective.

Orange Crush = AE77 CaliO X DJ Shorts Blueberry

Reviews From a few sources:
Orange Crush (dsmor180) | "Honest and Accurate" (http://www.marijuanareviews.com/orange-crush-dsmor180-539.html)

orange crush (http://www.rollitup.org/seed-strain-reviews/153077-orange-crush.html)

Here is a link for more information on it's lineage and other interesting details:

Heaven's Stairway Marijuana Genetics (http://www.marijuanagenetics.com/heavensstairway.html)

Come in today and check it out
1855 O'Toole Ave.
San Jose CA 95131
Nirvana Wellness Center - NWC News - San Jose Cannabis (http://www.nirvanawellnesscenter.org) :whalephant:

Here are some pictures of Orange crush taken today 5/15:

NorCalShooter
08-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Define "cannabis nursery" if you would please mister shastacoman.

And that's quite a god dang list you got there. How many of each? You talkin a big warehouse or sumtin? Or do you have a few acres of prime outdoor land?

as im sur some of you know im ShastaCoMan

by nursery i mean a place where someone ca come in and purchase everything PLANTWISE (no processed MJ just plants) from seed to clones,mother plants,ect from sprouts to 6ft tall vegatative.

ive got over 150 strains of mothers going right now. we will be located in lassen county ca ( on the edge of shasta co) and will be open for business come november/december