PDA

View Full Version : white widow

Gennaro
01-25-2008, 04:55 AM
hello any one have white widow please tell me your experience and any reviews.

Ghengis Chron
01-25-2008, 04:50 PM
I've dealt with White Widow once in my life. My friend and his girl took a trip out to Cali last summer. They made their way up to Humbolt and bought some White Widow, along with some other heady strains. They also bought a volcano .

Anyways, I went over to their apartment after they got back cuz they wanted to smoke me up. So we smoked white widow from the volcano, needless to the say, I was completely mind fucked. And to top it off, we were watching Children of Men, which is a mind trip.

Anyways, It was a really good time, White widow is interesting shit

Love2Chief
01-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I defenetley need to get me some of this,been wanting to smoke it for the longest time.It looks magical!

friendowl
01-25-2008, 05:31 PM
i bought some white widow seeds from a seed bank for 20.00
i got 10 seeds
out of the ten plants i got 4 female plants
it was my first indoor grow and two of the plants i put in soil the other two
i put in 5 gallon buckets with air stones from my fish tank and the lil clay balls
i didnt really know what i was doing so i only ended up with about 5 oz's of dried/cured widow.

the taste i really didnt like.it kind of reminded me of fuel
but god damn that bud would get me stoned
i smoke a grip of bud and it dont really do shit to me
but this one had me paranoid to drive.thats how i know it was strong

all the sticky crystal kept sticking to my lil baggies
after the bud was gone it looked like powder had been in the bags
its better to keep them in jars when they are fresh

plants were kind of hard to fuck up
i hardly fed them nutes and when i did
i really didnt knwo what i was doing but they came out BOMB

Help_Needed
01-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Well, I have some white widow, but I'm such a newbie smoker that I don't have a lot to compare it to lol.

I've only been smoking for three months now, all off of my own home-grown weed. My first crop was a blueberry-haze cross grown under CFL's. It took a bit for me to figure out what I'm doing but after a while I got to where I could control how high I get off it. Three hits off of the small bong I have will get me pleasantly high, but still functional. Four hits gets me solidly baked, and at the very edge of functional. Six hits leaves me lying on the bed, watching the ceiling turn pretty colors.

Last week I harvest my second crop - white widow grown in hydro under an HPS (much more intense lighting for you non-growers). Based on the grower's info, I was anticipating that it would be about 30% stronger than my first crop. Boy was I in for a shock. At a guess it's 3 TIMES as strong! The smoke is harsh - it almost seems as if someone ground up black peppercorns and put them in my bowl. And two bong hits completely destroyed me. It was way beyond what six hits of my other crop would have done. The only other time I got that high was when, in my first week of smoking, I stupidly took about 12 hits off my bong - and that time I got so high I puked.

Dutch Pimp
01-25-2008, 06:52 PM
Boy was I in for a shock. At a guess it's 3 TIMES as strong! The smoke is harsh

Try adding molasses next time. Dry/cure properly. White Widow = crippling high...:)

Help_Needed
01-25-2008, 08:19 PM
Try adding molasses next time. Dry/cure properly.

Oh, it's still curing. In fact it only really got dry enough to put into the jars yesterday, so it'll be a couple more weeks before it's really finished. What I smoked was from a small budlet that I cut a couple of days before harvest to see if the plant was done or not. Stuff's so strong that I think I've barely smoked a third of that budlet. The rest is still sitting in a little ziplock bag lol.

White Widow = crippling high...:)

Crippling's the word for it :stoned:. Even drinking a glass of water was an effort in concentration to be sure all the muscles worked so the water would go all the way down lol.

Stonejaw
01-26-2008, 03:51 AM
White Widow is amazing my buddy just got a hold of a quarter pound of the shit. AMAZING.
We are up in the land of smoke, Canada.

palerider7777
01-26-2008, 02:51 PM
i have sum cyrstal thats ww/nl mix it has a real fruity smell to it and tastes great. powerful 2

palerider7777
01-26-2008, 03:04 PM
pic of crystal

Shinmyoken
01-31-2008, 03:11 AM
Im getting some White Widow tomorrow and Im fuckin pumped. I've been dry for the past 2 weeks except for 2 nights of smoking resin. This shit is gonna fuck my world.

kgb420
02-01-2008, 10:31 AM
havent had it in a little while, but it's a very nice, smooth smoke. i like most of the offspring strains like white rhino and black widow as well...

Marijuana Strain Library - White Widow (http://www.kindgreenbuds.com/marijuana-strains/whitewidow.html)

curious101
02-01-2008, 03:09 PM
WW is both physical and cerebral in its effect...very enjoyful with a long lasting stone that is extremely potent...i had 3 pheno's from a pack of Nirvana and the sativa pheno took bout 11 weeks from seed and was absolutely debilitating...one of the few plants i've tried that only requires a few puffs to achieve the desired effect...a lovely plant and would definitely recommend it...Mr. Nice has the original -called Black Widow- and its a very promising strain also for breeding, etc, adding strength to a great deal of strains