PDA

View Full Version : the worries about my dog

the_ends_not_near
01-24-2008, 09:23 PM
i noticed that someone wrote a post about how there should be no posts about "getting your pets high". and this is on that topic so i apologize but i need some constructive criticism about this.

My dog's name is cash, i want to bring him to my cottage along with 4 of my friends. and i know that clearly it is not safe to blaze with him in the room. or even in the cottage for that matter. but i was wondering if we blaze in the cottage and we take him outside. like how long will it take before it is safe to let him come back in.

by the way this cottage has many many windows so it will air out pretty easily on a breezy day. so my guess is that if we blaze we would need to take him outside.

ps. hes the shit and i dont want to get him sick or mess him up. and i ♥ him

stinkyattic
01-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Yeah, just put him outdoors and give the place a few minutes to air out a bit- residual smoke in the air isn't going to hurt him. Think about when you are smoking with another person in the room, how much smoke there has to be to get someone high who isn't smoking. It's good of you to look after your dog like that.