PDA

View Full Version : Got Mes a Recipies!

Gothen
02-15-2005, 10:26 PM
Okay, so I've decided to go ahead and use this (http://applesoft.com/brownies/) pot brownie mix to get it done.

I'm not sure of the quality of weed, however, because we're getting a box of it tonight. I'm not even sure as to how much a BOX is, because it's a new dealer, but it was expensive as crap (My friend(s) wouldn't say the exact price, but it was over 300 bucks, and where I live that's a DAMN huge amount of pot no matter WHAT you're buying), so. Anyway....

I've decided to use cooking oil instead of cannabutter simply because cannabutter takes WAY too long to make them (we're making them tonight). So, my question is, I don't want to fuck up and burn it or not cook it enough. I have an electric stove and to work it, you turn the stove on a dial between 1 and 10, and then it has another setting LO that goes before 1. I don't know which one to set it on, and was wondering if you guys knew anything.

Another thing is, the guy says that you should have a cooking thermometer. Well, I don't have one, BUT my oven says what temperature you have it set to, and it will DING when it becomes that temperature. Would that work well enough, you think?

My last question would be, I don't have a saucepan (I call them skillets) that small. I have a large skillet, then I have a small regular ol' pan. Would it be cool to use the pan? I'm assuming the guy wants you to have a small skillet because you want the weed to be able to soak into the oil, not just lay on top of it. But, what do I know?

I want to make ABSOLUTELY sure we get this right the first time, because this will probably be the LAST time we make brownies for a very....VERY long time, and I don't want my friends to waste about a 20sac of weed on my watch, j00 know?

OH, that's another thing. I'm COMPLETELY confused as to the 1/8s, 1/4s etc etc. I've simply referred to them as dime, quarter, 20sac, etc etc. I'm THINKING that 1/8 is a dime, 1/4 is a 20sac, 1/2 is 1/2 an oz.
We're going to probably be using a 20 sac for this recipe, and wondered if the amount of cooking oil called for (1/2 cup) is enough for a 20 sac of weed?

THANKS GUYS! HOPE WE GET IT RIGHT!

Encatuse
02-17-2005, 09:40 PM
Nickels, Dimes, and Twenty's in my 'hood' ((laughs)) just refers to the cost and the actual amount varies from dealer to dealer. Just ask your dealer how much a quarter ounce is or an eighth or whatever you're needin.