PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Nor-cal club....

Adrenaline Rush
01-17-2008, 07:06 PM
that sells by the ounces.

I am currently shopping at Harborside in Oakland (which I think is the best club in ther bay area) but the problem is they have limits.

There is only a 2 ounce limit and you're limited to one visit per week.

This causes problems for me as I live about 2 1/2 hours south from Oakland. I am only able to make the trip on certain days because I work, thus causing me to sometimes run out of meds.

Does anyone know of another great bay area club which sells great top notch bud by the ounces????

hatenme
01-18-2008, 02:06 AM
theres some good ones is sac.
i dont know if they have limits though.

FUNKNUGGET
01-18-2008, 05:26 AM
most clubs i've been to in nor cal have a 1 ounce limit

hatenme
01-18-2008, 10:06 AM
one club in sac lets you can buy one oz of each strain. dont quote me on it but im pretty sure. pretty pricey tho :rastasmoke:

DrGreen
01-21-2008, 01:43 AM
Try the delivery services in your area and you might be very surprised at not only how much, but price and quality are on par with the big boys...:)

veggii
03-04-2008, 12:14 AM
that sells by the ounces.

I am currently shopping at Harborside in Oakland (which I think is the best club in ther bay area) but the problem is they have limits.

There is only a 2 ounce limit and you're limited to one visit per week.

This causes problems for me as I live about 2 1/2 hours south from Oakland. I am only able to make the trip on certain days because I work, thus causing me to sometimes run out of meds.

Does anyone know of another great bay area club which sells great top notch bud by the ounces????

you smoke 2 ounces a week :rastasmoke:NICE!:rastasmoke:

bayareapurps
08-17-2008, 07:43 AM
next time u at harbor side stack up on the cookies

skunkgrower
08-17-2008, 03:35 PM
I go to blue sky and get ozs im not sure if there is a limit. I like it better than harborside and I get a better vibe there.

bayareapurps
08-19-2008, 03:41 AM
blue sky is ok... i dont think they have better sdtrians there tho... i just went to harbor side n got hindu sKunk on sale for 45.... was 55... but how could u not like the vibe at harbor side... it's right next to the water.... safe location... no hassel to get in... and mutiple counters so u dont get stuck n line...

Revanche21
08-22-2008, 10:16 PM
I am as well, I like to buy oz's at a time to save money

The best deal I have found so far is the green cross delivery in the SF area @ (previously 280$ an oz) 300$ an oz for GDP etc I can't find any other club that can beat their prices

If you know of any other clubs that are cheaper or about the same price, let me know!