PDA

View Full Version : Shasta County laws and limits?

gotsol
01-07-2008, 05:43 AM
i'm looking to becoming a care taker, What is all needed? I have 1 friend so far who says his script is for 6 mature and 12 immature. But I want to know the laws on what the max is I can have. Im thinking its still the 11x11. Is there a page that has all the laws of shasta county? Also what should he all give me to show I am legal? I want to be 100 percent legal

GrinS
01-07-2008, 07:49 PM
California NORML

MVP
01-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Also look at ASA.:.Advancing Legal Medical Marijuana Therapeutics and Research (http://www.safeaccessnow.org)

painroad
01-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Not sure about shasta, but lassen co is 10 mature plants. My dad grows for me and he drove to susanville to talk to DA. I suggest you talk to the shasta co. DA That way if you were ever harrased that they will throw the case out just my 2 cents

veggii
01-26-2008, 09:20 PM
Yes ask the shasta co DA if he will arrest you!
Shasta county sheriff's office arrests all medical 420 patients!
CHP arrests all medical 420 patients!
pleady not guilty in state court
they send your case to federal DA for prosecution in FEDERAL COURT!
i would not open in shasta,co

painroad
01-27-2008, 08:12 AM
i dont think shasta co police care my buddy grew 50 and they told him he was over the limit but never did anything:stoned:

veggii
01-27-2008, 05:03 PM
wow painroad i just don't believe it he must be friends with them.
one of my friends is a 60yr old lady that is very sick and dying
shasta county sherrif arrested her for 10 plants!! she lives in the middle
of know where and grew for herself !!she is state legal med420 patient
shasta county public defender railroaded her into pleading guilty!!
know she has to do probation and prop 36!!she a registered 420 patient how's that???
that's shasta county!!

painroad
02-05-2008, 04:30 AM
not buying that my friend :smokin:

d4twamp
02-18-2008, 08:55 AM
I'M A MEDICAL PATIENT IN SHASTA CO. THEY GO BY STATE REGULATIONS 12 VEG OR 6 MATURE PLANTS NO MORE THAN 8 OUNCES PROCCESSED:smokebong:. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT CASES HAVE BEEN THROWN OUT OF COURT IF THEY SHOW PROOF. THE COUNTY DOSN'T WANT ANY SUITS:stoned:

veggii
03-02-2008, 06:49 AM
i'm looking to becoming a care taker, What is all needed? I have 1 friend so far who says his script is for 6 mature and 12 immature. But I want to know the laws on what the max is I can have. Im thinking its still the 11x11. Is there a page that has all the laws of shasta county? Also what should he all give me to show I am legal? I want to be 100 percent legal

Gotsol
hit me up on msn i need a caregiver
getting ready to get state id card soon!
peace

ShastaCoMan
03-02-2010, 02:39 PM
well, id be real careful with the "caregiver" thing. most counties are now requiring that the "caregiver" be living in the home and have DIRECT RESPONSIBILITY for a patients DAY TO DAY CARE.

why?

because to many people were just exchanging recomendations and growing mass quantities. i knew one guy who had like 4 other friends, and they all exchanged paperwork so each of them could grow 5 times over the limit. that lasted just long enough for the counties to start the "direct responsibility" thng and they got busted.

veggii

why would you want to get the "state card"?

as i see it, why would ANYONE want to be in the states computer as a MMJ when its NOT MANDATORY, all it does is being you personally into the states radar. what happens if the feds ever decide, "well, lets go in and look californias patient "cannabis card" info over and start arresting people since the use and possession of MMJ is still illegal under federal law"

the state put that "medical marijuana card" thing together so they would have a record of whos doing what and to keep track of YOU.

ShastaCoMan
03-02-2010, 02:46 PM
oh and by the by, shasta county DOES NOT ARREST ALL MMJ PATIENTS.,

i dont know where you got your info bro, but if i were you, id know my facts BEFORE opening my trap. shasta county is one of the MOST LENIENT counties in california when it comes to MMJ, that is, if your actually LEGAL. shastas like butte, if they arrested ALL MMJ PATIENTS like you say, about 80% OF THEIR POPULATION WOULD BE IN JAIL.

know your facts jack!

and while the counties have specific amount guidelines, those are easley overridden by the DR.....my rec. is for 24 vegging or 12 budding plants, and i can have literally POUNDS in possession.......im in shasta county..even though, i dont need `12 plants budding at one time, so i generally stay with the counties 12/6 rule.