PDA

View Full Version : seeds/strains for hydro setups PA/NY/VA

HydroPyro
02-13-2005, 10:52 PM
I'm using a homemade rubbermaid/bleach bottle setup for hydro growing. I use mulitple air pumps and rockwool to hold the plants. Current stain is SuperSkunk X NL#5 and it knocks you to the floor with its resin punch. I've picked this strain from seeds dropped in the woods in fall 2000 harvest when I was doing outdoors and have cloned it ever since. Trying to do an outdoor/natural light setup this spring and I'm looking for others in the PA/NY/VA/DE/MD area who might want to swap seed strains as I'm in need of any afghani or haze, possibly other skunk strains. Getting tired of the same harvest after harvest. I'm looking for any growers but prefer to deal with those who grow their plants hydro like myself as we can give pointers on how to grow our strains better. The SSXNL#5 yeilds 7 oz's every 8 weeks in hydro, great for just 2 months time. I was also doing hashplant, but that took 11-12 weeks for me and SSXNL#5 was just as potent if not more in 3 weeks less time. Anyone legitimate with seeds and not looking to waste my time or any cops law personell please don't e mail me, if interested we could meet work something out, e mail [email protected]

Stormcooker
02-15-2005, 04:38 AM
Hi from NY. I never tried to buy seeds online until last week. I've always been worried that customs will catch it and knock on my door. Well, my friend and I took a chance and ordered some from a reputable seed bank in England somewhere through Dr. Cronic seedbank (might be spelled differently). They (like all other seedbanks) get their seeds from all over the world. We ordered two different strains of seeds originating from "KC Brains" seed producer, distributed out of Dr. Cronics. We ordered them last tuesday, and they arrived less than a week later. They were shipped inside a CD like I had ordered a CD (compact disc) from England. Fast, very fast, and stealthy. Try it, you won't be disapointed. Used a credit card too.