PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Places to Get High

Atomic Dragon
03-03-2004, 12:53 AM
I find amusment parks to be a blast when you are stoned. I am not talking about those big coprerate "home of the 4 hour wait" parks like Six Flags and such. Sure they have the most advanced rides usually but why waste your high waiting in a line. I am talking about smaller more traditional amusment parks. In my area we have Lake Compounce and Canobie Lake Park. The US west coast has Knott's. The brits have it good with Blackpool.
I think its a blast just to get high in the car and then head for a ride. Any ride really. It doesn't take much to amuse you when you are stoned. Small parks are great because it's a short walk from the gates to your car and your weed.
What are your favorite places??

youngster420
03-03-2004, 01:18 AM
my favorite place is at the beach

jessejane42082
03-03-2004, 06:09 PM
my favorite place to get high is in a boat on a lake or any body of water because that right there my friends is the best.

P.S. it's even better at night.

MizeryU
03-03-2004, 06:57 PM
in a closet or under a car

kevy cola
03-04-2004, 01:35 AM
Around a bonfire's great

Blowboy
03-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Around a bonfire's great
i've got this little park with a lot of trees and bushes near my house, so i like to chill there on a bench when me and my friends are the only ones around. you should try it, really relaxing

DirtyB2525
03-07-2004, 05:05 PM
my favorite place is when i got campin and am in the mountians. go to a place near the top and set camp. then have a little fire and smoke a few joints and relax with nature

ewells2420
03-07-2004, 08:27 PM
Now I used to live in Cali (god I miss it) and the trees there are pretty weird lookin somtimes (like pine or birtch). Anyway I do have a point here....and that is goto a place with A LOT of trees and then get religously stoned and stare up at the trees into the sky (has to be clear sky). Dont really focus on any particular thing but just stare up. Oh yeah and make sure its nighttime, it dont work at day.

Another fav place of mine would probally be........anywhere =P

Oh yeah, and about the amusement parks like sixflags, I was high there once too. But I didnt think it was that great, my kept going away after 30 min and didnt seem too strong. Perhaps it was all the waiting. Oh and I kept my weed on me the whole time. And every once in a while me and my friend would find a spot to smoke it :) But it was hard as hell with all the people.

Sampson
03-21-2004, 11:45 PM
i love HotBoxing in my car atop this mountain which overlooks the whole riverside valley. The city lights are amazing.

Places i also like smoking include:
1) sneaky places around campus
2) at work (i love my job!)
3) anywhere with interesting people (hit me up for a session :) )

bostonaod
03-22-2004, 10:32 PM
have this cool place a few miles away kind of in the woods/giant hill. hike my way on up to the top for about 15 mins or so, and there's a nice quiet clearing where I can just smoke a few bowls listening to my walkman. that walk back down can be a little tricky tho :p

Spikess
03-23-2004, 04:38 PM
i have to say one of the best times i've had getting stoned was when i went camping with my b/f an a couple of friends, it was just really nice and peaceful, plus there was a mini waterful at the end of where we were camping..

i like getting stoned outside when its sunny, somewhere quite where i can just relax and laze about.

i dont like being surrounded by people, makes me a bit paranoid.

king cola
03-23-2004, 07:58 PM
The best place to get high is during the summer me and my mate have found this stack of bales which is like 15ft high and it is on top of a fucking big hill which overlooks the nearby city, sat on there with a fine ass joint of skunk at midnight on a warm summers night is BLISS!!!! just sat there staring at the lights and shit, another good place is any where where the stars are cleary visible jus lying back at nite staring into space, amazing.

mr sativa
03-25-2004, 01:27 AM
favorite place to get high...

...on a mad comfortable couch.

mamasaidknockyouout
03-25-2004, 06:19 AM
riding bikes by the beach is the BEST after a big fattie.

Adlan
03-28-2004, 12:18 PM
In a hammok in a tree, after eating freshly poached trout with stolen potatoes and your girlfriend next to you.

Lulu
03-28-2004, 02:14 PM
In the Summer, in the back garden under the trees watching my kids play and listening to my man strum a few tunes - heaven.

StyleZ
03-28-2004, 06:27 PM
In my town there is this store called Spensers with all sorts of crazy shit in it like weed posters and black lights and so on to bug you out thats nice to go in and see, especially when your high hehe or for a nice long drive around town.

godzbudz
03-28-2004, 06:54 PM
in the summer on the beach at night with a fire+a barbie q goin, or if im not on holiday the cricket pitch near my house in the evening. winter, my m8s garage

Cas420
03-28-2004, 09:37 PM
in my car, in my room, outside my house under my deck, and anywhere in nature where everything's real :cool:

potprincess
04-01-2004, 12:29 AM
the best place I have ever got stoned was on Cafe Del Mar in Ibiza, watching the sun set........amazing
:cool:

cortezbuddha
04-01-2004, 12:42 AM
My favorite place to get stoned varies. Some days I feel like hiking up Mt. Elden (roughly 9,300 ft. in elevation), Fat Man's Loop, Mt. Humphreys (12,633 ft. in elevation exactly), go to the grand canyon, the navajo res, the hills around my house in the desert, rivers, in the forest, or just chilling out in the car driving through desolate country. That is my favorite place to get stoned. By the way, I live at 7,000 ft. in ele. in Flagstaff, AZ, so it is nice to get stoned in flag and ride my bike around town and hook up with friends and go out.

Peace

SaltCityStoner
04-01-2004, 10:21 PM
Some favorite places around Salt Lake

Atop the mountains

Atop my high school

Anywhere that looks out onto the valley

The campus smoke is a must! The thrill of sneakin around the U of U campus smokin a J is great it makes the high better too!

hichikee
04-02-2004, 02:50 AM
My favorite thing to do is go for a walk in summer with a big fat doobie and go the playground just high as fuck and play around like a little kid again! It's so much fun and who really cares?

PH4Sheezy
04-07-2004, 05:28 PM
I think the beach is the all time best that I've experienced...it was great. A warm breeze as the sun is rising or falling for the day, and the water hitting the beach, oh it's great.... <<sigh>> lol

cortezbuddha
04-08-2004, 02:53 AM
I remember recently me and one of my good buddies here at college went on a camping trip out in the woods, and we were driving through the Navajo Reservation which is basically the Painted Desert. If you have read Carlos Castenada, then the setting is essentially the same. It is very spiritual being on an indian res and being high. I loved it. We hiked up a 1,000 ft. volcano and just pondered the about our existence, what we mean, our true duties on earth, and then talked some geek ass biology! Just thought of that one....

311junkie
04-09-2004, 09:57 PM
What about the car? i love to roll a fatty with my boys and go for a drive through the rural areas, windows up, air conditioning off, radio on something chill, like some bob marley. yea.... good times

leafy
04-11-2004, 05:10 PM
definately on my roof..especially in the summer late at night, when the sky's splattered with stars ;)

david420
04-15-2004, 11:17 PM
beech... warm day... good shit...
side of the road
school
forest
girlfriends room (lol)
electrical boxes, theyre usually closed in with concrete walls so its safe at them if ur downtown or something... keep the cops off ur ass. but where i live i can smoke a bowl walkin down the road so its all good :)

kdawg745
04-18-2004, 12:19 AM
alright for my 13th birthday my whole family and one of my friends went up to a cabin in the mountains, and for my birthday my brother gave me an ounce (keep in mind at that point i had only been smoking for a month or so) yea well every like 2 hours me and my friend smoked and we were just messed up beyond beleif and we just walked around the woods and went fishing and watched tv.... yea this was a long post but the point was the best time iv ever had in my life... haha 2 13 year old weed rookies with an oz in the mountains man good times

Smokin Trees
04-19-2004, 03:57 AM
At pismo beach in the back of the sand dunes [comp. hill]

JohnWetwire
04-19-2004, 12:08 PM
One of my favorite subjects...just thinking about it makes me relaxed. I love smokin in the car, or with a nice green dutch with a chick. Or, I love to smoke in my room and relax. Just me, my best friend, and a bong. Also...in the summer when its real nice I like to take a couple joints and smoke them on the road. this pond is real nice around here. country is nice, but still not my kinda thing.

NoSoupForYou
04-19-2004, 11:55 PM
underneath the ramp at the skate park its hard to imagine what this place looks like but theres like some concrete connecting a ramp to a half pipe and under it is the best place to smoke weed in the park...especially because it is RIGHT NEXT to a cop station

joker121
04-22-2004, 09:58 PM
I laways prefer going out in the woods, and being amongst my holy moly mother, motha earth baby! I'm stonded right now btw! But ya, nothing better or more fulfilling and profound htan sitting in a tree whilst high! I want to go to the trees of mystery, and try that!

NoSoupForYou
04-23-2004, 10:17 PM
I laways prefer going out in the woods, and being amongst my holy moly mother, motha earth baby! I'm stonded right now btw! But ya, nothing better or more fulfilling and profound htan sitting in a tree whilst high! I want to go to the trees of mystery, and try that!

dude you sound like a lord of the rings movie

joker121
04-23-2004, 11:09 PM
It actually is like riding an ent.

teh
04-24-2004, 01:14 AM
hotboxin in my friends car

his car is by far the best place i have ever smoked, so chillout, and perfect when its warm outside can jus roll the windows down and cruise afterwards...[usually to macdonalds and back :p :)]

maelly
04-25-2004, 06:08 AM
i love smoking outside in the spring/summer/early fall. The scenery just puts everyone in a happy, energetic mood.
One place in particular: My boyfriends house is right ona huge lake and he has a dock that goes like 15 feet out into the water with benches at the very end. It's so fun to go smoke a joint or a blunt out there because you feel like your in the middle of the lake and the water is so peaceful.

peji
04-25-2004, 08:36 AM
kicking back in my room,,,,sitting by the river,,,,cruizing in my car,,,,watching satellite tv,,,,chattin in cannabis..... :cool:

exiled247
12-27-2006, 07:32 AM
interesting... this thread hasn't been touched since 2004... personally, i enjoy sitting in my living room and playing some 360 when i'm messed up. it's a lot harder to play when you're spacin out looking at the scenery in the game.

WordUpMuffin
12-27-2006, 07:36 AM
I love getting high where ever my friends or cool people are at. =]