PDA

View Full Version : Questions about hash oil

GwarDirt
12-28-2007, 02:24 AM
Sorry about the noob honey oil questions, but these did not seem to be answered in any previous threads. Would dipping the end of a cigarette be a good method of smoking it? Also, if I extracted the oil out of a gram or two of dank, would I be able to get high more times off of the oil than a gram smoked in a bowl? What is the usual dosage of honey oil to get baked, a drop, a 1/4 gram? Thanks

GWAR: The Scum dogs Of the Universe. :stoned::stoned::stoned::stoned:

WeedyBoyWonder
01-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Ok, dipping the end of a cigarette is a plausible way to smoke it. It's possible to do it this way, but it may not be the best way because of the tobacco involvement.
I like to get a small bud, and rub it in honey oil untill it's coated, then put it in a bong or pipe. Also sometimes I have transfered oil to a rizla/paper and rolled a joint with it.
I don't actually know if you would be able to get high more times of a gram of cannabis matter, or the oil made from a gram of cannabis matter but I would guess the honey oil because the amounts used are much less than cannabis matter.
A bud rubbed in honey oil will certainly get you blazed, a drop or two would do the trick.
From my experience.

Enemy of Real1ty
01-04-2008, 01:19 AM
best way to smoke it with a cig is to get a long needle, dip it into the oil, coat the needle then put the needle down into your cig, grip the sides of your cig tightly and slowly draw the needle out, do this 2 or 3 times in different places(small area, but hey its with a needle.) smoke and enjoy!

P.s. your ember will be very long, dont ash it!