PDA

View Full Version : mr. nice guy?

randomname4888
12-23-2007, 11:15 AM
i watched the movie half baked and my dealer just got some mr. nice guy and was wondering if its all its cracked up to be?

eazystar
12-23-2007, 01:19 PM
i've heard of "Mr Nice" but not "Mr Nice Guy"

hippygirl420
12-25-2007, 04:35 PM
ill have to agree with eazystar ive had mr nice but never seen or heard of mr nice guy.but let me tell you that the mr nice was so tight and formed like a rock with the taste that i fell in love with.

chongman420
12-26-2007, 02:23 PM
"Mr. Nice Guy" from Half-Baked is what they named their weed selling company, it wasn't the name of the weed

kgb420
01-04-2008, 05:33 AM
different mr. nice.. in the movie, they got the herb from a hospital, and called themselves mr. nice guy, if i remember right ;)

akimbo1013
01-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Yea they called it mr. nice guy after kenny(guy in jail) cause he was a nice guy

pinky27
01-31-2008, 11:10 PM
I got the same strain from a dealer aswell. hah, when i was shellin it off i was tellin people it was "Mystery Night Sky" cuz i misheard him say Mr. Nice Guy hahaha

Stonejaw
02-02-2008, 05:32 AM
I bought some Mr Nice in a store in the red light district of Amsterdam. I love Amsterdam because you look at the menu and they have like 20 strains and explain the high for each one, all have difference prices of course. Anyways Mr Nice was EXTREMLEY Nice to me if you know what I mean. And I mean I was sitting in a pillow room that was a coffee shop and got so high I had no idea what was going on. There were people snorting coke beside me and I was so fucked I couldnt handle myself. The walk back to my hostel (The Flying Pig) which I very much recommend was a nightmere. And because there is a McDonalds on every corner you eventually break down and go into one for a cheese burger haha.
Anyways long story short, Mr Nice exists but Ive never seen it in North America.

420smokeface420
05-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Mr nice is some good herb but actually the name has nothing to do with the movie half baked. Dude named Howard Marks(a.k.a. Mr. Nice) once controlled 10 percent of the worlds hash trade, I believe the strain was named after him.

Peace:jointsmile:

gypski
05-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Mr. Nice Guy is from N Cali and I had some about a year ago. Good medicine. :jointsmile:

Ub3rB0ng
05-25-2010, 08:29 PM
Yeah Mr. Nice is some damn good herb,havent had any in a longwhile,time to go searchin. also like what the others have confirmed mr. nice guy was their label they put with their stuff not the strain.

GAFLIFE
06-03-2010, 08:51 PM
i think some people call it mr nice and some mr nice guy...like island sweet skunk and sweet island skunk...i could be wrong but im pretty sure they are the same...

dampille
01-03-2011, 01:43 PM
mr. nice is a greaat strain. im growing it now. its history is interesting actually.. its a cross of g13, (the only strain grown federally in the us) and hash plant. its almost a pure indica, is very resistant to disease and insects, is a mid to heavy yielding plant, and, if the genetics are pure enough, it is known to flower in as lttle as 39-49 days.. a very upbeat indica, its high is moderate but lacks the staying power of some of the kush strains out there.. 1- 1 1/2 hours average.. its not crazy stoney bud.. but it tastes sooo good and burns smooth. a good smoke for social get togethers. also.. whatever sweetener you use when flowering... it will really attributr those qualities.. for instance, you use pineapple sweet, its gonna be a maui breeze in your room.. and topping is crutial.. because this plant is all cola. lolly poppin ad scrog is the best methid for this strain imo..