PDA

View Full Version : joint

tombongman
12-22-2007, 12:59 AM
i smoked half a joint of reg and started twitching with a high heart rate and stayed up all night then i looked at the unsmoked half of the joint and i opened it it had a brown streak in it that tasted like chemicals what do you guys think it was

stinkyattic
12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
tombongman, we've got a policy on the site where we don't discuss other drugs, even in cases like this, I'm sorry. It does sound like you got a real bad joint; when you bought it, did the dealer say anything unusual, do you know/trust the dealer, and have you ever gotten something like that before? Just think about these questions and ask them to yourself when you make a pick up.

I'm sure that now you know, but I need to just post up some basic safety guidelines:
-Never buy pre-rolled joints unless it is from a dealer you know and trust
-Never accept offers to hit up on a blunt or joint outside a club from someone you don't know.
Both these things can be very risky, and my ex had a really awful experience outside a club in Atlanta's Fulton Boulevard section this year where he ended up knocked flat on his ass, with sypmtoms similar to what yo udescribe, by an unknown substance in a blunt from a stranger. He was quite lucky that he was with a group of people at the time and one of them recognized what was happening and got him into a back room and quiet until the worst of it passed.
So please everyone, protect yourselves. I'm going to lock this now. TomBongMan check your private messages when you have a chance.