PDA

View Full Version : Bong bans?

RUTBpiping
12-19-2007, 04:42 AM
Anyone heard of this?

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?showtopic=17926&st=0&gopid=178890&#entry178890

I didnt think it passed........i think its mainly paranoid store owners that will stop selling them because the pigs dont really care.

The vast majority of stores haven't stopped selling them i would imagine.

Discuss.

Kenn
12-19-2007, 07:08 AM
yeah what did happen to the bong ban ,it was all over the news a month ago now nothing. Maybe it has somthing to do with the new government. Well all good for us tokers ,still selling bongs in S.A..be interesting to see if the ban does come in ,if it does it will only push bongs off the shelf and under the counter at double the price.That would suck but they will never stop the bong tell em theyre dreaming.

RUTBpiping
12-20-2007, 01:01 AM
yeah what did happen to the bong ban ,it was all over the news a month ago now nothing. Maybe it has somthing to do with the new government. Well all good for us tokers ,still selling bongs in S.A..be interesting to see if the ban does come in ,if it does it will only push bongs off the shelf and under the counter at double the price.That would suck but they will never stop the bong tell em theyre dreaming.

Yep your right not to mention internet places that will be run out of people houses. :thumbsup: