PDA

View Full Version : An odd experience

GoreStorm
12-16-2007, 03:35 PM
I was hunting around for a new bong a few weeks ago. I went into a little store that sells smokes, nuts, seeds (condiment kind), other junk and bongs. I had a look at the selection and wasn't sure if they had what I was after: A bong that hold ice cubes to cool the smoke and it leaves the pipe.

Stupidly I asked "Do you have any bongs that hold ice?" Not realising what COULD have been asking for.. The guy behind the counter looks at the bongs he has.. Looks at me and goes.. "Well I have this if you can't find anything you like.." he reaches into a cardboard box under the register and pulls out a nice, big, clean, glass CRACK PIPE and goes "Is this what you're after?"
Finally realising what he thought I meant I just laughed and said "Umm, no.. Thanks anyway" and left the store. He must have thought I was a total nut case!

Anyway, I went to another shop (I was actually surprised how many shops sell them now) and picked up a 2 chamber bong with a nice grip and an even stand for $30 which I thought was pretty good considering its size and make. Then continued home and had a mix. The End

randomname4888
12-16-2007, 07:54 PM
:S2: nice story :thumbsup:

sarah louise
12-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Bloody hell and your in Victoria. The pigs would have a field day with that guy :dance:

Hope the pipe turns out to be all that you want in a pipe. Me I smoke joints, no implements in the house means there is nothing for the piggy wiggs to find. :hippy:

GoreStorm
12-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Thats a good point SL, I never really thought of that. Joints never seem to get me ripped the way I want and I have a quick access hidding spot which is almost impossible to find (I only found it by luck during an intense house cleaning session). Cleaning the bong however is one chore I would be happy to live without.

Well I have another story.. This one JUST occurred, but it wasn't an odd experience for me... More of a revealing experiance...

I woke up a little while ago to my dog barking at the door, so I dragged myself out of bed to get the door (9:42am). Wearing only my new boxer brief's... I open the door to find 2 of gods hench men dressed in suits, one with a breif case, one with a pamfelt (sp?) both with a odd look on their faces.

After 3 seconds of silence breifcase guy says "Umm, we're here to talk to you about god, if we just woke you up we can leave..."
I found it weird that they were so considerate and already suggesting they leave, so I didn't have too ;)
"Alright whatever..?" I reply wondering what the fuck is happening (still in a daze due to lack of sleep and waking up and getting out of bed quickly.
Pamflet guy hands the pamflet and I scrunch it up right infront of them (I'm a typical asshole Atheist) and they walk away before I get a chance to shut the door! So I'm walking back to bed wishing I had said or done something awesome/funny/weird to fuck with them.. Little did I know that I had unwillingly succedded. I had inadvertadly allowed my right side of my new boxer briefs to ride up exposing EVERYTHING (ie frank and beans) Suddenly everything come together in my mind and I was fully awake and aware of what had happened, thus bringing a huge smile to my face and a sence of accomplishment, knowing I wouldn't be bothered by gods henchmen of the Jehovah's witness variety for a while :D

sarah louise
12-17-2007, 01:43 AM
hahahahaha I usually talk politics, nothing clears the door step faster than politics :D

Or, if I am in the right frame of mind, I'll roll a number and sit on the ground, cross legged, and listen to them until they run out of things to say. :D

RUTBpiping
12-17-2007, 08:05 AM
I smoke pipes but ive found if your discreet and dont get busted for possession or grow stuff the pigs dont really care or will find out.

GoreStorm
12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Well I don't hold/transport or grow and only smoke in my house or at 2 other mates places so. Plus I rarely have more then a Q in the house, so I don't think I have too much to worry about.. Do I..?:rasta:

TokinSurfer
12-22-2007, 03:00 AM
Thats a good point SL, I never really thought of that. Joints never seem to get me ripped the way I want and I have a quick access hidding spot which is almost impossible to find (I only found it by luck during an intense house cleaning session). Cleaning the bong however is one chore I would be happy to live without.

Well I have another story.. This one JUST occurred, but it wasn't an odd experience for me... More of a revealing experiance...

I woke up a little while ago to my dog barking at the door, so I dragged myself out of bed to get the door (9:42am). Wearing only my new boxer brief's... I open the door to find 2 of gods hench men dressed in suits, one with a breif case, one with a pamfelt (sp?) both with a odd look on their faces.

After 3 seconds of silence breifcase guy says "Umm, we're here to talk to you about god, if we just woke you up we can leave..."
I found it weird that they were so considerate and already suggesting they leave, so I didn't have too ;)
"Alright whatever..?" I reply wondering what the fuck is happening (still in a daze due to lack of sleep and waking up and getting out of bed quickly.
Pamflet guy hands the pamflet and I scrunch it up right infront of them (I'm a typical asshole Atheist) and they walk away before I get a chance to shut the door! So I'm walking back to bed wishing I had said or done something awesome/funny/weird to fuck with them.. Little did I know that I had unwillingly succedded. I had inadvertadly allowed my right side of my new boxer briefs to ride up exposing EVERYTHING (ie frank and beans) Suddenly everything come together in my mind and I was fully awake and aware of what had happened, thus bringing a huge smile to my face and a sence of accomplishment, knowing I wouldn't be bothered by gods henchmen of the Jehovah's witness variety for a while :D

ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha fukin hillarious

RUTBpiping
12-22-2007, 11:13 AM

Bahaha classic. :D

randomname4888
12-22-2007, 08:03 PM
^ i gotta try that somtime :thumbsup:

smokenss
12-24-2007, 05:04 AM
lol ha ha ha :S2::S2: thatll work. I take the dog and bat to the door and just go "WHAT" ,thats when they back down the steps going sorry sir we've come at a bad time maybe we should come back nother time, for some reason they never do.

:smokin: