PDA

View Full Version : weed

passit420
02-11-2005, 02:40 AM
does weed restrict breathing like the day after. also, does it coenteract an albutherol inhaler or anythin. just wonderin cuz i dont wanna stop while i play sports.

kuulbns
02-11-2005, 02:53 AM
smoking does affect your lungs. You know that.

DontPassOnGrass
02-12-2005, 03:55 PM
last summer before my highschool soccer season i smoked once a day, everyday. and i ran 2 miles every other day which helped. Im still a really good runner and shit. during the season i cant remember a single time where i was like "man, i wish i didnt smoke that much."
Personally i think if you smoke dank bud like 2-7 times a week your breathing will berely be afected. i say dank because if u rip 2 garvity bong hits you inhale less smoke than someone smokin a few fattys every day.

contrary to what most ppl on this site think. "moderation is best and too much of anything can be a bad thing"

BUT I LOVE MARY JANE AND SHE LOVES ME! lol
PEACE

passit420
02-12-2005, 04:08 PM
thx

robert42
02-12-2005, 04:22 PM
weed has the same effect as tobbaco smoking. ( on ur lungs / respirational system)

ive smoked for years daily and im still kl

easton
02-15-2005, 12:05 AM
I consider weed much more safe than cigarettes. No additives....No addictive chemicals....The addiction to weed is all in your head.

SomeGuy
03-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Ive read...i think on Erowid...that though weed is bad for your lungs and can coat them with tar..the THC actually reverses the Asthma affect nad relaxes the closing lung passages...SO if you smoke from a bong it might be benificial?