PDA

View Full Version : DEA...Doing Their Best

Weedhound
12-15-2007, 03:04 PM
To make things harder and harder for people with mmj needs.

News - DEA alerts pot-store landlords - sacbee.com (http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/569154.html)

God I'd love to think they had something......ANYTHING....better to do. :wtf:

Markass
12-15-2007, 05:52 PM
no, they don't...they've got to make sure they force the medical marijuana users back onto the streets so that criminals will continue to thrive..and they'll continue to suffer, unable to find marijuana that is strain particular to whatever their condition may be..

FUCK THE DEA...They're making people's lives miserable, those people being taxpayers whose money is funding the DEA...So that those filthy bastards can lead their snappy drug free lives...By drug free I mean legal drugs..tobacco, alcohol, and tons of prescription meds

killerweed420
12-15-2007, 08:30 PM
If our congress was worth a shit they would just cut the DEA's funding. Seeing as how they don't have the guts to just shut them down all together.

indicagrower
12-16-2007, 05:11 PM
fuck the DEA?...because you want your drug of choice legal? without DEA all other drugs flood the streets in even more quantity..
i say they should just cut all law enforcement...that way everyone can do what they want

Balkey
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
fuck the DEA?...because you want your drug of choice legal? without DEA all other drugs flood the streets in even more quantity..
i say they should just cut all law enforcement...that way everyone can do what they want

A supposedly "indicagrower", FOR DEA agents arresting grandmas worldwide. If drugs were legal they WOULDN'T be on the streets or is that too much to think about?

We should just listen to those commercials, marijuana makes me kill babies and run over little girls.

Why do people come to a marijuana forum, and preach for government to continue their war on drugs?

Does the acronym LEAP mean anything? Or does that need explanation?

Markass
12-16-2007, 05:39 PM

No, fuck the DEA because they're heartless fools, abusing their power.

Floods the streets in more quantity? Lol, drugs are flooding our streets! I live in a town of 3,500 people and I can walk right down the road and get any hard drug I want...Sorry bub, but the DEA isn't stopping drugs from getting into this country..they get all the drugs they need to get into this country, despite the DEA's efforts. All they do is make the prices higher.

You obviously don't know anyone who benefits from the use of marijuana. I do, and I know many others who do, and I'm not a fucking criminal, and even if I was in a state with laws that protect me, they would still arrest me. So sorry, they're not helping as much as you seem to think they are.

If the dea's funding was cut and drugs were regulated by the government, drugs wouldn't be on the streets for kids to easily obtain, there would be age limits on drugs, and distributed in small amounts..We can't protect individuals from themselves, only others from each other, and we do that, which is why it's wrong to kill another or to infringe on their liberties in any way. And me smoking marijuana in my house isn't infringing on anyone's liberties and is not wrong.

It scares the living shit out of me, knowing that once I decide to have children they'll be able to easily go and get any sort of drug they want from friends..I've seen the damage other drugs do and how easy it is to get addicted to them..We need to drive the prices of drugs down, and eliminate the drug traffickers and cartels. Then it wont be any easier for a teen to get drugs than it is for them to get alcohol or tobacco.

SantaClawz
12-16-2007, 05:48 PM

You obviously dont live in the US. Why are you here anyway? Have you ever smoked cannabis?

Frickr
12-16-2007, 06:20 PM
our government is suppose to listen to the people. the people have voted to legalize this in their state. my question is, is the DEA any better then the king of england when we first started to colonize our country?? we broke away from England because they were pushing taxes and laws on us we didnt like. Now a few hundred years later, our "great" government is doing the exact same thing to us. are they making up for where they are fialing other places?? since we oviously arent winning the war over in Iraq, does that mean that they have to start a war within our boarders so that those powerhungry basturds in congress get a little pleasure at night?

killerweed420
12-16-2007, 09:24 PM
The DEA is just another arm of government with no useful purpose. Like the FCC. Just cut the funding to nothing if they don't have the guts to close them down all together.
DEA,FCC,Secret Service, And others are contributing nothing to the betterment of society so why are they still here?

MadSativa
12-17-2007, 04:48 AM
^^ their, there cause theirs are alot of things other than weed out their, such as hard drugs, intruders, enemies, etc., However when someone starts to abuse their power, it is common practice to evaluate and start taking away jobs, and replacing jobs so they will be more effecive. The powers that be have a different agenda then to keep us safe and comfertable. This is what they are portraing by taking down the Medical Cannabis clubs. Those clubs help people buy medication and by keeping a small amount of cannabis off the street. They have a job, but they are not doing it, most if not all medical cannabis is home grown right here in the US, I dont see the problem here.

Balkey
12-17-2007, 05:02 AM
^^Not sure I follow the logic there....must be my eyes.

Once, again, this is a democracy, freedom, etc. WE are suppose to be choosing what WE want, for example, elections, ballets, ETC. So when WE choose to have cannabis clubs, the majority choose, aren't we suppose to have cannabis clubs then? Freedom? Were these clubs endangering your life? I know they weren't endangering mine.

Seems like some people view these clubs as water towers.

Water towers look bad and are a scourge of society. So please, everyone, lets take these water towers down. They hurt my eyes. Forget about the fact that they serve a noble purpose, they are ugly and I have nightmares about them.

So, I read your post again and I can't figure out if you're for or against the DEA....Wait, Wait....Did I say something about water towers? WTF

MadSativa
12-17-2007, 05:07 AM
^^Im against the DEA abusing their power not against the entire DEA. DEA should have no involment in medical cannabis, I know sometimes I smoke too much and I dont speak english but I speak in NM American, so I understand your confusion. Belive it or not their are alot of dea out their that dont give a fuk about Medical cannabis. But it only takes one with power to make shit fly.

Balkey
12-17-2007, 05:12 AM
I think its quite ironic how organizations like LEAP are created but yet there are still DEA agents, FBI agents, police officers, etc. who are like:

Its a law. You go to jail now. NOW I SAY!

Purple Banana
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
...Aaaand then they end up breaking the laws themselves.

LIP
12-18-2007, 09:17 PM
In the words of Metallica [Or, metllica for those diehard fans that'll know what im on about], kill em all. ALL!

Psycho4Bud
12-18-2007, 11:21 PM
This eventually could turn out to be a good thing. It's an easy bust to get somebody either using or growing but to try to prosecute a landowner on this law? LOL...NOW your talking about somebody that has cash for lawyers and can use the system for good.

The trial would have to be in a California court in front of a jury of his/her peers. IF the court was to allow testimony from the patients receiving the help I can't see a jury all agreeing on the "letter of law" regarding it.

The fed is losing their war on the med users and this is nothing more than an act of desperation. Hell, they don't have the manpower to even take this on.....pretty much stated that in the article.

Have a good one!:s4:

beachguy in thongs
12-19-2007, 09:48 AM
I am due some things. I could make life hard for some people, if I take advantage of these things. Like, plastic surgery to remove a nasty scar on my neck. All I have to do is say the word and people are going to be suing other people, all because I want plastic surgery.

There are lawyers, in Norfolk (VA), who have let me down, big time, and I can give their business some harsh reviews.

The Virginia Beach police department let three teenagers, at 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday, not take a breathalyzer after slamming into the side of my car, putting me in a coma, when there was a witness there who said they had smelled alcohol. She wouldn't testify when I went to court for Workman's Compensation.

The World has messed me up so bad that I can't even remember the shit that's gone wrong, because it's now become a part of life.

An older friend of mine had a car accident and sustained a concussion. He won $50,000 for it. Why do I get screwed over so bad?

It's because I smoke Pot.

It's because I commune with God.

It's because I can love unconditionally.

It's because my life passed me by.

It's because Ronald Reagan's grandfather was friends with George Bush's grandmother's slaves' servants.

beachguy in thongs
12-19-2007, 09:59 AM
And, I forgot the judge that allowed this one guy to sexually assault my girlfriend, just for a tiny joint, and get away with it without penalty.

Names will be named!!!

The one guy, who will get sued for anything medically coming from the car-accident in which I went into a coma, owns all of the Rally's restaurants, in Virginia Beach. He's already going to be sued for the double-vision which I'm currently trying to correct.

Markass
12-19-2007, 03:10 PM
And, I forgot the judge that allowed this one guy to sexually assault my girlfriend, just for a tiny joint, and get away with it without penalty.

Names will be named!!!

The one guy, who will get sued for anything medically coming from the car-accident in which I went into a coma, owns all of the Rally's restaurants, in Virginia Beach. He's already going to be sued for the double-vision which I'm currently trying to correct.

don't know what your situation has to do with this thread, aside from corruption, but that's shitty man...Hopefully things work out for you..wow..

Markass
12-19-2007, 03:14 PM
This eventually could turn out to be a good thing. It's an easy bust to get somebody either using or growing but to try to prosecute a landowner on this law? LOL...NOW your talking about somebody that has cash for lawyers and can use the system for good.

The trial would have to be in a California court in front of a jury of his/her peers. IF the court was to allow testimony from the patients receiving the help I can't see a jury all agreeing on the "letter of law" regarding it.

The fed is losing their war on the med users and this is nothing more than an act of desperation. Hell, they don't have the manpower to even take this on.....pretty much stated that in the article.

Have a good one!:s4:

but remember p4b, this is the feds enforcing in the state...They will place charges at the federal level, just because they know that congress and the supreme court is on their side..

marijuanavillebilly
12-19-2007, 07:56 PM
if we are so damn worried why dot you take a risk, set up a date for hundreds of thousands of americans to stand out side of the white house.

if im not mistaken we have a right to stand up and scream "fuck the police, and fuck the government!" if you dont like new world order and power hungry government, overthrow the government!

also stop signing bills like the "US PATRIOT ACT" unless you like signing away your rights.

MVP
12-20-2007, 02:45 AM
If the original post by Weedhound is alarming, just read how the DEA is stealing money from the local governments:

DEA Robs California of $ Millions in Tax Revenues, (http://www.canorml.org/news/DEASeizesStateTax$$_relse.htm)

scagster
12-21-2007, 12:17 AM
The whole drug war is fucking stupid. Here's just a hypothetical example:

Some task force goes down to South America, blows up a huge cocaine plantation, kills a bunch of people working there who would probably be slashing and burning rain forests for farming if they didn't do that. This makes the DEA "look good", winning some small victory in the war against drugs going into the United States. They get a lovely public opinion boost from all our pharm-junkie all-american citizens.

That shit doesn't accomplish anything! Destroying the supply is completely retarded because in countries where they export all the drugs, those people are so poor and desperate, taking part in growing drugs IS their best choice, and sometimes only choice. So as soon as you blow those motherfuckers up, everyone else will GLADLY take over for them.

So basically the DEA is killing innocent people, to boost their image, in a war that will never be won.

Sound familiar? :wtf:

Beachguy, that story of yours got my blood pressure going, that shit pisses me off, I feel for you man.

:chainsaw: We need some cannabis super hero who puts the beat-down on haters who try to stop people from living their lives!

JDMBoy420
12-22-2007, 02:52 AM
marijuanavillebilly -
also stop signing bills like the "US PATRIOT ACT" unless you like signing away your rights.

WE didnt sign that.. Or promote it. You think we would want that..? pff..

TheDefiler
12-22-2007, 04:44 PM
The DEA is just another arm of government with no useful purpose. Like the FCC. Just cut the funding to nothing if they don't have the guts to close them down all together.
DEA,FCC,Secret Service, And others are contributing nothing to the betterment of society so why are they still here?

No don't cut the Secret Service. We need them around to protect Bush so he can live to amend the constitution and run for another term.

Can u see how thick I laid on the sarcasm there?

Shit I wish they would cut the secret service so there would be no one to protect that fucktard! I'm suprised no one has tried to take him out yet. I mean hell they took out Kennedy....one of the most forward thinking presidents of our time, but let a moron like Bush continue to ruin the country. Man I can't wait til he's out so the next guy can clean up all the shit he started.