PDA

View Full Version : ripped off

tombongman
12-15-2007, 03:11 AM
i got ripped off by this guy i gave him money for bud and he never gave it to me what should i do

SaH
12-15-2007, 04:41 AM
i got ripped off by this guy i gave him money for bud and he never gave it to me what should i do

Try someone else.....

S_a_H

StaSiS88
06-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Next time dont give him the money till you see the goods!

azloc1a
06-10-2008, 10:05 PM
that sux, anyone still in the az area

StickyfingahZ
06-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Yeah,a lesson learned,I dont give money till I see it.
I talked to my buddy about this,Cause sometimes questions on the boards here,I ask my freind to when were chillin.He told me if someone ripped him off like that,He'd anonymously would call the cops or someone to get this guy off the street.He was telling me the crooked dealers dont belong on the street.He was actually quite adamnt about it.

killerweed420
06-10-2008, 11:18 PM
Yep. A crook is a crook. Find a better source and drop a dime on that asshole.

TheMetal1
09-08-2008, 01:35 PM
While is does truly suck to get burned... I would hope that you are at the point where you could (gasp)... go talk to them? I mean, you knew them enough to initiate the transaction. Why can't you find them and say "Uhhh... where' my shit?"

As for dropping a dime on d'em foo's... yeah, crooked businessmen are assholes. Just because that person wasn't able to meet up and give you whatever... doesn't mean they intentionally ripped you off. How would you feel if you went out of your way to hook someone up... then get a call that someone in your family is sick... and you have to leave town without letting the other person know? Not only does the person wrongly think you scammed them... but now they are calling the police to tell them what a shit head you are.

See what I mean? If it's a shady person that you KNOW has done this to people in the past... or you just have that feeling they aren't honest about things.... find a new person. That should have been your first indicator that things would go south.

Just talk to them... with the little information you have given, I would hope you don't just try to resolve the problem by calling the police on them. From the looks of it, you don't KNOW that you have been ripped off. Just that, you paid for something and haven't received it yet and without an explanation of why. Find out WHY... and then plan your resolution.

Yeah, bad business is bad business... but calling the police? If it IS someone that feels they have the balls to blatantly burn people... I'm sure they have no problem retaliating if they realize who called police. The best way to get shit dealers off of the street is to completely STOP buying from them. Things like violence or police enforcement have obviously done nothing. Hit them where it hurts... the pocket. Simple economics. IF you have been screwed over... let everyone in your area know that they are a piece of shit and KILL THEIR DEMAND!! Then... in order to survive... they will be forced to supply a quality product or they have to (eeeeeeek :() find a day job.