PDA

View Full Version : Chill spots in Naperville?

CDY
12-14-2007, 01:14 AM
Sup dudesā?¦ Iā??m new to Naperville and Illinois in general, I just moved her from Texas. Iā??ve been checkin out the posts below and I see there are several people from the Naperville area, I just was wondering where the chill spots are. Are there any stoner bars or clubs around were I can meet some like-minded friends. Sucks moving to a place where you donā??t know anyone, so any help would be cool.:jointsmile:

oohcow
02-09-2008, 01:29 AM
i live in naperville as well. The only club is zero gravity which is shitty.... at the 2 hookah bars there are usually always some stoners, the bud is pretty good out here. I go to school currently in dekalb so i'm not sure about the scene much in naperville anymore. A lot of good bud around though :-)

WELCOME

CDY
03-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Cool... I havenā??t really found anything herb related yet, but I think itā??s mostly due to the cold and me staying inside. When it warms up Iā??ll be able to go frolfing at Knoch Knolls, I have always been able to meet some fellow tokers at the disc golf range. Iā??ll hit up the hookah bars for the time being. Thanks:hippy: