PDA

View Full Version : ...My dog passed this morning.

clownz859
12-09-2007, 09:46 PM
What a day.

My lab/bulldog/great dane Rocky died this morning at about 3am due to a fatal disease Pythiosis. It sucks.

But, thats what happens. He was a good dog, maybe ill post a couple pics.

I know for sure that it's true that a dog is man's best friend. I'll miss my rock dog.

I'll go ahead and finish my esspresso then go have a bong load...

peace

fukitall
12-09-2007, 09:50 PM
damn i know how u feel its all good if u feel like u can get a new dog get a english mastiff they live long and are nice to have around

xxMJAHxx
12-09-2007, 10:36 PM
Yea i know how you feel for sure too...

I had a Golden Retriever from when i was born to about 12 yrs old. He was the best, I miss him so much. I have another dog now but a little shih tzu sucker and all he does is bark and growl and what not.. its just not the same.

SantaClawz
12-10-2007, 02:38 AM
That sucks man, dogs are as close to some people as thier own children. Ive never owned one tho, but Ill take a huge bong hit in memory of rocky.

beachguy in thongs
12-10-2007, 02:58 AM
Maybe, you should post some pics. I'd like to see your Great Dane-dog Labrador-bull.

Hilder420
12-10-2007, 03:18 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.. Its amazing how dogs can make you feel so much. But remember that all dogs go to heaven and Im sure he is happier than hes ever been.. Ive lost two pets before, and I know what youre going through. I'm about to lose my powder, and I dont know how im going to make myself do whats best for him. Hes the sweetest baby ever, and it breaks my heart just thinking about him not being in my life and seeing his eyes shine everytime he looks at me.

tootsie roll
12-10-2007, 04:08 AM
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I wish there were good words to say. Rocky loves you and you love Rocky and one day, you two shall meet again.
Right now he is at the Brideg, free of pain, running happily with all kinds of animals.
POEM
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

This site was inspired by and is dedicated to FiFi

Visit the Human side of Rainbows Bridge - BelovedHearts.com

LINK-http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

support grouphttp://www.chancesspot.org/

I hope that helps.:(:s3::(a hug)

jagarr
12-10-2007, 04:10 AM
my dog died a cpl years ago and i was a legit mess for like a week at least. like i was in an awful funk it was the worst thing ever. i want another dog bad but i dont wanna go through that again either :(

clownz859
12-10-2007, 06:33 AM
Thank you so much, all of you.

You know, that made me feel alot better, i read that rainbow bridge poem and it made me think a lil more too. It was nice too.

This is something that as time passes it only gets easier to bare. I'll try an get a pic up of his badazz! He was a rider, and a buddah lovah too.

Thanks again for the comfort.

PEace.h

xhookahtimex
04-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Don't worry....
I am not sure what you're going through, as I never lost a pet... but I get traumatized everytime my fish stops moving, so I would be a mess.
Don't worry, stay strong... your Rocky will always love you.
:)
x