PDA

View Full Version : Juggling

MrGuyUK
12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Yeeeer! it's such a bag'ed thing to do. Last year, all my mates in the year above used to juggle extremely well (one mate could do up 2 seven ball cascade) and i always used to love watching but never really started because it seemed hard. This year, when they all left and a new bunch of stoners started col, nobody was juggling and it felt wierd, so i started, got my first balls on 13th of sept this year, 2 days before my GF moved away for uni. juggling helped me cope lots.

So far i can do loadsa 3 balls stuff, mills mess, 3 balls shower, half shower half mess all that stuff, cross arm cascade, clawing, loadsa different weavin (orbital, pendulum etc.) alot stuff apart from fancy revenges and other really fancy stuff. I'm trying to do contortion stuff atm (like throwing it over shoulders, behind ur back etc.) I'm improving at that stuff slowly lol. I can do basic 4 ball stuff, synchronus, asynchronus cascade but not very well. I've got some clubs aswell but i can't really use them that well at all:( I also have some boing glow balls. I HIGHLY recommend these. for £5, they have 7 different colours that u can change with a simple squeeze (so u can incorporate colour changes in your routine) aswell as a slow and fast color cycle modes. If you're into rave's and such, glow balls are the way to go. Glow balls in hte dark are the most amazing thing to watch and do.

It's one of the best hobbies i've ever taken up. My reflexes, hand eye coordination and general upper body strength have improved massively. Particularly my reaction times and hand-eye coordination. I can catch juggling balls thrown at me at any speed at any part of my body with one hand in a freakishly fast sorta way.

If you're thinking of starting, best advice i can offer is get yourself some balls, spend a few hours practicing, then you'll be addicted. keep your balls on you ALL the time. I always have at least 6 balls on me (2 sets of thuds) and normally my glow balls. If you ever have even a spare minute to kill, whack out your balls and play with them in public. Also, get used to ball related jokes and inuendo's....

Any other jugglers out there?

geonagual
12-07-2007, 04:56 AM
Yep..I am also a juggler..been juggling for a long time but only pick them up occasionally these days..I also can do a bunch of different 3 ball patterns, 4 ball patterns, 5 balls, 3 clubs, 3 rings, cigar boxes..I have spent many hours practicing and always loved my sense of achievement when I did something a little better than before.

Trip06
03-18-2009, 11:02 AM
Large bowie knife tricks, hardly relates but I guess you can link some simularities, then again I dont play with my balls all day and the knives I use can damn near cut your finger off If you fuck up. But I got trainer blades and am into knife fighting. hi ya .

Gunner420
04-19-2009, 09:50 AM
wow...u sound talented, i dont know about all the shit u just said...but i can juggle 3 balls....normally, lol, thats all