PDA

View Full Version : stupid dog

Twentyinches
12-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Ok my rottweiler just shit on the floor.... it just snowed and she wanted to go out and play. Well she always makes a mess when she does that so I left her in... well uhh.. thanks bitch for the monster turds in my kitchen...I think she was pissed

slipknotpsycho
12-06-2007, 11:07 PM
the dog shit on the floor so i went to hit him, and my wife said "no don't hit the dog.. that's cruel... you rub his face in it, that's what you do!" 'yeah, let's ask him which one he wants...' rub his face in it? what if it's like a doberman or rotweiller or something.... "hey, did you shit over there?!" 'yeah! you got a problem with that?!' "no! it's a nice looking turd... on the rug too.. just the way i like it!"

your story reminded me of that and being bored and stoned i figured why not post it... :wtf:

Innominate
12-06-2007, 11:09 PM
Oh, was it supposed to go in the toilet? :wtf: Let it outside next time and then wipe its feet with a little cloth before it goes back inside.

Twentyinches
12-06-2007, 11:37 PM
pretty much, i am bored so i posted, you're right. And when you have a 120lb dog excited, trying to get her inside is not easy much less wiping her paws as I attempt to get her to come back in...
i was pissed about it. she never does that.

beachguy in thongs
12-06-2007, 11:38 PM
I think that Rottweiler will need a full-length towel, instead of a "little cloth".

stinkyattic
12-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Ok my rottweiler just shit on the floor.... it just snowed and she wanted to go out and play.
...I think she was pissed

I think she wanted to go out and SHIT. This your first dog?

Twentyinches
12-07-2007, 12:43 AM
I think she wanted to go out and SHIT. This your first dog?

Nope, had a few dogs growing up.
No that's the messed up thing, when I got home I took her out to a dry area and she took a leak, then wanted to go back inside.
But on her way in she noticed the snow and wanted to play around in it, which gets her muddy. I said F that, well she whined to go out and I think got pissed and left a doozy the size of a baby's arm for me to enjoy... she hasn't crapped in the house since she was um...2 mo old...

dragonrider
12-07-2007, 12:50 AM
Twentyinches, does your username refer to the size of logs your dog lays?

Twentyinches
12-07-2007, 03:33 AM
Twentyinches, does your username refer to the size of logs your dog lays?

LOL no, but it would fit it perfectly! it's insane how big those things are... I had to pick up a bunch from the yard and that bag weighed like 20 lbs lol.

marijuanaisgood
04-10-2008, 10:16 AM
when he does it again and the same with urinating. tell him NO then grab his neck take him to the spot where he pooped or peed and then push his face down like ur gonna rub it on it(dont actually rub his face in it) and at the same time tell him "NO!!" and then slap him on the head or nose (not too hard)just enough so he gets the picture and then maybe after a couple times doing that he should start scratching on ur door telling u to let him out. thats what i did with my dog. but the bad thing is that she scratched up my door!!

Twentyinches
04-11-2008, 02:36 PM
haha yeah, no she always lets me know, this was a one time type thing. i can only recall her doing this maybe one other time but that time was my fault. She knows not to scratch at the door, landlords wouldnt care for that.. she just stares at me and walks over to the door. I get the hint...