PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Animals

psychocat
12-04-2007, 10:54 PM
I don't know how many of you are aware of this news story , Chimps beat humans in memory tests - vnunet.com (http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2204939/chimps-smarter-humans) .
Theres a video link with footage of the chimps here BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Chimps beat humans in memory test (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7124156.stm) they are amazingly fast , gotta give it to our furry cousins :thumbsup:

birdgirl73
12-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Aren't they wonderful? I have enjoyed reading and seeing this story. I'm honored to be related to chimps.

psychocat
12-04-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi Birdgirl
I have to agree with you 100%

dragonrider
12-04-2007, 11:03 PM
This is only the first step toward the Planet of the Apes...

ChronicJoint
12-05-2007, 06:38 AM
yo im better than a chimp, check out my score...:)

(no, it isnt edited....except to make it smaller and add up the times)

Frickr
12-05-2007, 06:49 AM
humans only think that they are smarter and more advanced then all the rest of the animals, when infact, i think we are the dumbest of them all. we were given a beautiful planet to live peacefully and live in harmony with all the rest of the animals in the world, and we took to mean that we are better then they are, and proceeded to destroy the planet.

each animal has their own communications, and they have ingrained in them such a fine life plan, that some animals will migrate thousands of miles to the same spot every year on instinct. to me animals have alot of inteligence, humans just fail to see it, and assume that they are dumb.

we just need to take a page out of the animal worlds book, and choose to live our life more along those lines, in mroe harmony with nature.

dragonrider
12-05-2007, 06:23 PM
Only humans are smart enough to devise a test to prove that chimps are smarter.

My local news channel ran a segment on this story. and it ended like this:

Newsperson 1: It sounds to me like they were just monkeying around!

Newspeople 2, 3, and 4: Oh! Roberta!

Newspeople 1, 2, 3 and 4: Hahahahahahahahah!

So I think this proves that chimps are at least smarter than newspeople.

psychocat
12-05-2007, 06:32 PM

That amuses me man.

Innominate
12-05-2007, 07:10 PM

I saw another segment on Inside Edition, and they ended the same story advertising Hannah Montana.

They really believe people are this stupid, maybe they're right.

king of the world
12-05-2007, 10:55 PM
they got my props.

i think us humans are dumb for assuming that we are smarter than all the other animals.
give them some credit at least.

dragonrider
12-06-2007, 12:53 AM
One thing for sure is that dogs and cats are smart enough to have turned us humans into their slaves. We go to work and labor all day, while the sleep and play, and we bring them their food and water, give them a nice place to live, pet them, open the door when they want, scoop up their poop. If we are so smart, why haven't we got them to do this for us?

psychocat
12-06-2007, 12:23 PM
One thing for sure is that dogs and cats are smart enough to have turned us humans into their slaves. We go to work and labor all day, while the sleep and play, and we bring them their food and water, give them a nice place to live, pet them, open the door when they want, scoop up their poop. If we are so smart, why haven't we got them to do this for us?

Lol , yeah man my cats have got that down to a fine art. :thumbsup: :D