PDA

View Full Version : Cancer

naturalmystic
02-08-2005, 08:41 PM
It feels like everyone around me is dying of cancer. A relative of mine died on christmas eve, my friend's best friend (16) died last spring. My friend's mom has cancer which spread to her brain. I urge everyone out there, to please donate whatever they can do cancer research and maybe save millions of lives one day. Thanks

naturalmystic
02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
(to) please donate whatever they can do cancer research and maybe save millions of lives one day.

typo

naturalmystic
02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
to please donate whatever they can (to) cancer research and maybe save millions of lives one day.

err theres the typo

Bspectral
02-09-2005, 12:28 AM
...........holy shoot...........I spent months watching my mom die slowly and then even watching her last breath as she died in the hospital............friggin terrible...........I'm hurt forever by it.............I hope they find something to help cancer victims............``tears``

ilovelife
02-09-2005, 02:50 AM
cancer is terrible and i always tell my family how much i love em cuz u never no wat could happen, my best friends dad died from cancer it was the worst shit ever

jacquelyne
02-09-2005, 11:30 PM
All my family die of cancer so if i live about another 30 yrs im sure i will have it too.