PDA

View Full Version : HA HA our new Priministers name is KRUDD

Kenn
11-26-2007, 04:28 AM
K.RUDD and i bet ya he is gonna be...Great now Our country leader has changed from a babboon look alike to a Gay looking wanker whose initials are Krudd..And just to let everyone know I voted for the Hemp party. Lets hope Mr Krudd does a better job than Jonny But I doubt it whatch those interest rates people I think we are about to be royaly screwed.:(

Weedhound
11-26-2007, 05:25 AM
I don't know if he is good or bad.....I'm in the US.....but thanks for the great title to this thread...:S2: :thumbsup:

sarah louise
11-27-2007, 03:57 AM
I'm not that concerned with interest rates, but Krudd agrees with Howard's proposed "Tough on Drugs" policy, which (amongst other goodies) calls for SA, WA and the ACT to institute laws and criminal sanctions against cannabis users, in line with other states and territories.

That is bloody scary.

Not to mention unconstitutional lol, but what's the constitution worth if you can dismantle arbitration and replace it with workchoices?

So which way will the balance of power fall in the Senate? Who will Labor have to make deals with, or choose to make deals with, to get their legislation through?

If they fall the same way as the Victorian state government has, given the choice, they will deal with the Liberals and other conservatives before they deal with the Greens.

I smoke Green, I voted Green.

Yeah they have weakened on legalisation for recreational purposes (it's a reflection of the growing membership base, as more 'average aussies' join the more conservative the policies become), but at least they are still pushing for medical use, research and development of industrial hemp.

RUTBpiping
11-27-2007, 04:05 AM
A great day to see howard go i do not ever expect progressive policies on drugs sadly. :( I voted for an independent in the house of reps and Nick Xenophon in the senate. I'm glad the greens got a senator here now. :D

sarah louise
11-27-2007, 04:49 AM
Well you can thank Nick Xenophon's supporters for that. His excess went to the Greens on preferences and got them over the line.

RUTBpiping
11-27-2007, 05:40 AM
Well you can thank Nick Xenophon's supporters for that. His excess went to the Greens on preferences and got them over the line.

yep and i second preferenced them.

and family first with there zero tolerance on marijuana wank didnt get a look in hurrah!. :thumbsup:

Kenn
11-27-2007, 07:39 AM
Nick Xenophon will do good things for south Australia in particular the water crisis When are the heads of all state governments gonna bite the bullet and do somthing to save the Murray river.10 million dollars allocated by john Howard to save the murray and all because of Steve Brax not 1 $ has been spent .By time anything gets done our beloved Murray river will die.

RUTBpiping
11-27-2007, 07:57 AM
Nick Xenophon will do good things for south Australia in particular the water crisis When are the heads of all state governments gonna bite the bullet and do somthing to save the Murray river.10 million dollars allocated by john Howard to save the murray and all because of Steve Brax not 1 $ has been spent .By time anything gets done our beloved Murray river will die.

Yeah its a bit sad and it would be a tragedy to see our river die. :(

Kenn
12-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Yeah its a bit sad and it would be a tragedy to see our river die. :(

yes mate it would be, The people need to speak up abt this..and demand action. SAVE THE MURRAY!:mad:

smokenss
12-06-2007, 06:41 AM
the next day after the election the wa mull laws were changed now in sted of a fine for 30 grams or less its 15grams. there is no mull party here so i just wrote vote 1# marijuana party.