PDA

View Full Version : cheese bud new strain.. smells like babyshit !

smokealot123
11-26-2007, 12:50 AM
this gets you wrecked, made me cry. it smells like babyshit.. has anyone ever saw/smoke or smell this bud before ? it's really sticky and good fucking gloobies of crystall wow.

Innominate
11-26-2007, 01:12 AM
If it smells like baby shit, I hope the after taste goes away.

Sounds like good stuff.

partcleguy
11-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Seen it in high times before, wish I could get some...

DaZeDShAdOw
11-26-2007, 02:59 AM
yea i also saw it in high times..........the crystals on that shit look amazing but the name just sort of throws it off in my opinion lmfao .......... cheese well w.e they wanted to call it i guess haha.

DAY-DREAMER-MAN
11-26-2007, 03:05 AM
got pics ?

Metaphor
11-26-2007, 04:35 AM
'it made me cry' thats some classic shit

LIP
11-26-2007, 10:44 AM
I've had weed that smelt like a mixture of babyshit, rotting vegatation and vomit.

I'm serious - it sounds disgusting but it was lovely. I've only had it once, in 2005 i think. I can remember it because it was around christmas. My cats ate 2 grams of it while i wasnt home.

It was probably a differnt strain, but i certainly enjoyed it [the smells change when it's burned]

Only downside was it was quite damp. :(

sssp
09-08-2008, 10:36 PM
people in the US need to grow CHEESE.. or at least try it!... Its SOOOO POTENT! Most enjoyable flavour of smoke aswell. 0.2g would get you stoned.

flyingimam
09-09-2008, 05:41 AM
in my area, that wont happen anytime soon, i hope it will, but i doubt it... northern lights and some random mixed strains + berry families are all that u can find popular around here

and something that smells bad, wont sell, so it probably wont find a fan base anytime soon until some1 risk taking and daring pushes it on the market

ScaryMissMary
09-12-2008, 01:34 AM
I saw it at a dispensary the other day in Los Angeles. It smelled horrible! The clerk said it was amazing stuff but the smell was just too much for me. I settled for a nice 8th of Green Crack.

kshchrn831
09-12-2008, 07:39 PM
the cheese i had smelled like rotted cheese, but once you broke into it, it reeked of blueberries. this cannabis strain is easily my favorite.

Grade A
09-12-2008, 08:29 PM
My boy had some about four weeks ago. It had the same smell to it. Similar to shit. Quite dense and milky crystal covered as well.

allrollsin21
09-12-2008, 08:58 PM
One of the most enjoyable things i discovered in Amsterdam was the CHEESE. Plates of it with bread and crackers after leaving the coffee shops. The Aged Goudas were my favorite. I like stinky cheese, I like stinky buds, not sure about buds stinking like cheese:wtf:

painretreat
09-12-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey AR21: Nice to get a great laugh from U! Thanx.

You need to try the cheese factories in Wisconsin--yum/yum!

I have a few cheese seeds, now I will know what to expect, if I ever get it started outside! Getting too anxious and wish I had more space in my livng quarter. At least it is temp.! PR :rastasmoke:

allrollsin21
09-12-2008, 10:28 PM
pr:

I know what you mean by anxious from the prospect of outdoor. I am extra jumpy and on edge these days. The smell emanating from my property is ridiculous and the helicopter a month ago is still way too clear in my mind. We'll be moving after this outdoor season and i will then be stickin to the indoor.

We are on the higher side of what would be a waste of time for LEO in terms of plant count. Completely legal, but nothing stops them from knocking DOWN the door.
Good luck, choose wisely, and keep it positive!

sttomassmoker
09-13-2008, 04:37 AM
I don't know if I have ever had true "cheese" but often times here there is killer herb titled "cheese weed". Bright neon green, soft, covered in crystals, smells like cheetos.

MMMM one hit stuff.

cindiwaa
03-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Never had it but my local clone store owner told me it will be probably be some of the dankest bud I will ever have. The store has yet to get some for me to try.

VapedG13
03-09-2009, 10:44 PM
heres some swiss cheese:thumbsup:

jayfury
03-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Its funny to see this thread poppin back up. Im pretty sure there was a BIG harvest of "The Cheese" recently in California. Everyone in Cali is talking about it. A friend of mine brought back some and hooked me up with a few buds of this stuff. It indeed smells like nothing Ive ever smoked. It has an aged cheese smell (but not a bad one cuz I hate aged cheeses)- its a smell that lets you know what your in for. Its almost like the smell of a Fruit/Cheese Platter.... Crazy right? TIGHT ass nugs, that are REALLY sticky and stinky. Looks alot like the pic above, except more orange looking and LOADED with crystals. All I can say is its true One Hit Wonder weed- it knocks you on your ass.

MPLSweedman
03-19-2009, 06:14 AM
my all time favorite strain is BLUE CHEESE

2 summers ago it completely flooded minneapolis, havent seen it since in that quantity

smelled like diarrhea tho

axxxxe
03-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Was up in BC few weeks ago on a pollen hunt(long story) anyway hooked up a 1/4 for the 2 days I was there asked for the best they had it was called blue cheese.Smelled like bad hummus but when you lit it up it smelled like blue berry type strain and left nice after taste it cost 20% more but was well worth it.

MPLSweedman
03-26-2009, 11:42 PM
blue cheese is U.K Cheese X a blueberry hybrid

probably my favorite bud of all time, nothing else compares to its fucking SMELL

milmad43
05-08-2009, 06:24 PM
This yr was the first time I've had cheese and I'm hooked...It's Big Buddha's Cheese..And your right it's incredible...cheese mixed with berry taste,but smelt of cheese,berry and musky wet sock during flower. It's now on my top list of fave, only being beat by Double Strawberry Diesel and Ak47(lemon/citrus pheno).

MDFinest
05-18-2009, 08:56 PM
yea we had Platinum Cheese real heavy out here.. it's some incredibly potent shit.. it does smell like dirty diapers.. but in a good way! LOL. The taste and high is real good

geoluv
05-19-2009, 12:37 AM
homegrown fantaseeds got second place at the cannabis cup last year in the indica variety for cheese.

supposedly it was selected from a batch of skunk #2 in England in the early 2000's.

i grew some buds that i swore smelled like "dirty baby diaper", it seems like if you grow heavy indicas organically they can start to smell like baby shit.

thats the way i can tell if buds are grown REALLY well; when they smells so potent that it stings your nostrils just from taking a deep whiff of it.

moshmonkey
05-19-2009, 11:57 AM
growing Cheese from greenhouseseeds.nl at the mo, only early stages, can't wait for the result.

MPLSweedman
05-19-2009, 04:51 PM
i am surprised more people dont grow the cheese strains, i still have not come across anything with that strong of a smell from even an 8th, an 8th would literally make the entire floor of my home smell like a skunk. i made the mistake of bringing just a gram to highschool once a few years ago and had everyone looking around for the dead skunk in the room, i cant believe i wasnt busted

the image reaper
05-19-2009, 04:58 PM
" smells like babyshit " ?? ... sorry, folks ... :wtf: ... I love potent, exotic pot as much as the next guy, but I might have to pass on that one :S2:

MPLSweedman
05-19-2009, 07:18 PM
to most ppl the thought of smelling baby shit is probably a turn off, but TRUST ME if you had a bag of this you would be holding it to you nose all day

its crazy how the same smells in different contexts can be treated so differently. when im on the highway and i smell a skunk im looking for who has the weed haha

but for real, any kind of CHEESE bud you can get your hands on is definitley recommended, POWERFUL buds

maxsuperdanks
06-30-2009, 04:33 AM
to most ppl the thought of smelling baby shit is probably a turn off, but TRUST ME if you had a bag of this you would be holding it to you nose all day

its crazy how the same smells in different contexts can be treated so differently. when im on the highway and i smell a skunk im looking for who has the weed haha

but for real, any kind of CHEESE bud you can get your hands on is definitley recommended, POWERFUL buds

We ought to meet sometime dude, I got something you'd probably be interested in seeing :)

MPLSweedman
06-30-2009, 04:37 AM
max do you have some cheese buds here in MN? i havent seen any around for about 3 summers

SauceeMcGee
06-30-2009, 04:55 AM
Damn, lots of MN people in the house right now. What's up MN?

maxsuperdanks
06-30-2009, 08:14 PM
max do you have some cheese buds here in MN? i havent seen any around for about 3 summers

Nah, I havn't lately. Had some last summer, blew my fuckin brains out.

I do however have clones and plants, and have been curious to meet other actual connoisseurs.

MPLSweedman
07-01-2009, 02:35 AM
yeah, i live about 15 min west of minneapolis, where are you located? we shouldnt get in trouble for this we arent arranging sales or anything..

maxsuperdanks
07-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Minneapolis.

irydyum
07-01-2009, 04:05 AM
If I were you 2 I would just move the conversation to your local meet n greet thread, just be smart about it. Don't keep on in a subject based thread, just bad etiquette.
Peace-

MPLSweedman
07-01-2009, 07:28 PM
well they dont have a minnesota thread anywhere on here, can i leave my email for him or is that illegal?

irydyum
07-01-2009, 07:47 PM
Not supposed to.

http://boards.cannabis.com/feedback-suggestions/148149-messageboard-rules.html

I'm not a mod or anything, so I don't care, I just don't want to see anyone get banned for something innocent. Check the rules and at least you can defend yourself if you feel you aren't violating them.

peace

MPLSweedman
07-01-2009, 08:35 PM
ya thats cool man i dont know, maybe someone in charge here can tell me how i can get in touch with max up there, we are not trying to do anything illegal at all just have a discussion

maxsuperdanks
07-04-2009, 03:20 PM
ya thats cool man i dont know, maybe someone in charge here can tell me how i can get in touch with max up there, we are not trying to do anything illegal at all just have a discussion

Yeah, they really don't want people getting in touch in real life on this site....

Ummmm

I dunno why we can't private message each other.

irydyum
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah, they really don't want people getting in touch in real life on this site....

Ummmm

I dunno why we can't private message each other.

Because it's an informative message board site, not a social networking site. I'm sure that's what they would say.

maxsuperdanks
07-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Because it's an informative message board site, not a social networking site. I'm sure that's what they would say.

Then why not have anonymous posters and nothing but, not have a signature or an avatar? They should then just take away all personality also to really give it the "I'm not talking or interacting with anyone on any real basis" feel.

This is satire, I'm not really bitching. It's against the rules.

Frustrating though, as it would be neat to meet new people and talk in person about such things.

irydyum
07-05-2009, 03:59 AM
Agreed completely. It would be "neat" to meet people, but this is all stated when you join. You made the choice to join an informative cannabis site and all you have to do to keep this resource at your fingertips is follow the forum rules.

I'll give you a hint on how to pull it off legally. You see the little yahoo insignia under my info there. If you go set up a yahoo email, then you can link that email to your account in the user control panel. Then if someone wants to contact you, they click that and the social business can be handled by the appropriate service and server.

Also, if you take boards out of the url here, it sends you to a great MJ based SOCIAL site.

Can you imagine with all the time down we have here as it is, if we compounded that by having PM's too??

faded247
07-05-2009, 06:00 AM
I've been fortunate enough to have gotten my hands on this a few times :stoned:

JD1stTimer
07-05-2009, 04:54 PM
I think those rules really make a lot of sense. Think about what these boards really are and why we come here. If you were running this site would you let people use it to arrange in-person meetings? And think of how easy the LEO could be setting up stings that way.

drudown11
07-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Ive smoked some dark green dank that smelt like straighht dog shit. No joke. Smelt like shit and got you high as shit. Bomb weed, just smelt like crap(literally). Can't remember the name of it because frankly i don't even believe half of the people who give you names of weed because theyre lieing to you(except for some blueberry and diesal weeds that have truely lived up to the name)

zoomatl
08-01-2009, 08:02 PM
I just got my pack of Dairy Queen from Subcool its supposed to be thier version of cheese and i got a pack of Querkle seeds too .... wish i was bold enough to try and cross them.... lol ...gonna pop them in 2 weeks ... that way i will have room in my flower room when they finish their veg ;)

smokers
08-01-2009, 08:34 PM
homegrown fantaseeds got second place at the cannabis cup last year in the indica variety for cheese.

supposedly it was selected from a batch of skunk #2 in England in the early 2000's.

i grew some buds that i swore smelled like "dirty baby diaper", it seems like if you grow heavy indicas organically they can start to smell like baby shit.

thats the way i can tell if buds are grown REALLY well; when they smells so potent that it stings your nostrils just from taking a deep whiff of it.

i was at cannibis cup in 06 and at the expo it was introduced the guy was from midlands england and it has grown in stature its absolutly lovely to smoke im just back from the dam on monday last and almost all coffeeshops have a variety of it the original is called big buddah cheese or bbc
there is also blue cheese
:rastasmoke:

Buddha Man
08-03-2009, 07:04 PM
yeaa i had sum exotics before that smelled like a public bathroom/diahrea. it got me ripped tho

Jesse0189
08-04-2009, 10:14 PM
i had some Grandaddy purps from a dispensary in san fran 2 years ago that smelled real rotten and poopy like you describe...some of the best bud ever!!
your right when u say "almost like babyshit" its strange something thats smells so bad also smells so fucking good. almost like it's so bad its good.

Charles U Farley
10-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Well if you dont mind I would like to add my 2 cents to the discussion.Have grown out cheese for going on two years now and have come to this conclusion: its great for personal smoke or for close friends/patients,however the yeild is just to doggone tiny on the back end.Again I balance this critique against the quality of the weed,some of the gooiest,stickiest,stankiest stuff I have ever grown (list of a few strains:Romulan,hash plant,Widow,Rhino,Afghani,Snow White,Skunk,).Now I am willing that in some way I may be doing something wrong and not putting my plants in a position to perform their best but for me anyway its been pretty consistently low low yeilds,very tiny.Would love to hear from folks who maybe have had better results.I am in dirt now,have a done a bucket or two and had better results with that.In the end that is my recommendation that if you are going to do this strain hydro is probably the way to go.

When I move my girls into the flowering room I up my molasses from two tsp per gallon to one full TBS per gallon and these are sticky gal in the first place and the addtion of molasses just blows em' up in the crystal department,very very white and sticky.One thing I will mention is the smell,maybe I am damaged but I dont get the baby shit smell,but it is uniquely distinctive,very different smell than other flavors.

Hope this helps and I would love to hear feed back from those who have done better inthe yeild department than I have,take care and be well everyone,most of all be safe.Charles

Ub3rB0ng
10-16-2009, 06:37 PM
" smells like babyshit " ?? ... sorry, folks ... :wtf: ... I love potent, exotic pot as much as the next guy, but I might have to pass on that one :S2:

Heh I hear that man. I already get that smell from my little kids ;) Thereds plenty of other really dank stuff around here so its cool. But if anyone ever told me they had a nug of cheese id try it and see if its all the hype.

zoomatl
12-12-2009, 01:42 PM
TGA has done it again ...my DQ is almost done i chop next Friday and it looks incredible...the Querkle that i have going looks even better ...i will take pics before harvest and post a smoke report ...lol