PDA

View Full Version : Children...

SantaClawz
11-24-2007, 03:19 AM
Anybody on here have any children that still live at home? How old are they? Do you smoke in front of them? My son is 6months, I never smoke around him, but hes seen the bong plenty of times. I dont know what im gonna do when he gets old enough to remember, sneak to the bathroom? Hopefully when he gets older it will be something you can buy at 7-11 and it will just be known as daddys medicine.

Staurm
11-24-2007, 03:22 AM
Let him see the bong, just don't let him drink the water.

smartin.2006
11-24-2007, 03:32 AM
I don't have kids but this book sums it up for u It's Just a Plant (http://www.justaplant.com/). Check it out :jointsmile:

rebgirl420
11-24-2007, 03:40 AM
I dont have kids, but my parents have always smoked. They pretty much told me it wasn't something for kids and when I got older they would explain everything more in detail. Also they made sure that if I had any questions about the whole thing they would give me an honest to god answer.

And I turned out just fine :thumbsup:

SantaClawz
11-24-2007, 04:04 AM
My mom started smoking after I moved out. I actually got to smoke with her once, and I asked her if she had ever done it while I was still living with her. She simply replied, "No, its illegal, and irresponsible." I Guess its something you cant risk being a single parent. I was also suprised that her and her friend had the goooooood shit, not bad for a couple of 50 somethings.

TX Girl
11-24-2007, 05:26 AM
I have a 9 yr old. i dont smoke around her, but did occasionally until she was 2 or 3.

She is asleep downstairs and I am in my room. My special little lofty room.

It bet you will know what to do/say as he grows and you find out more of who your kid is. :)
:smokin:

Demeter
11-24-2007, 04:18 PM
My husband and I hope to adopt a seven year old girl soon- within the next 3 months if all goes as expected and I plan to get a portable vaporizer (any suggestions- anyone?) to use in private - our grown -up time! I am HOPING it will one day be medically legal in this silly state we live in! The book "It's a Plant" is excellent, so maybe when she is old enough, we will share it with her. I will stop growing for the first year, but may resume at a later date, a plant or two among my tomatoes:hippy:

silkyblue
11-25-2007, 12:45 AM
I and he have raised two daughters too well adjusted educated human beings, when they were 5 or 6, we let them play with peyote seeds

Never smoked in frnt of them

:thumbsup:

ceecee79
11-25-2007, 02:00 AM
My daughter is 8, and I don't smoke in front of her now, but did when she was too young to recall.