PDA

View Full Version : anyone help get macro mode to work?

thNk.m0rbid
11-23-2007, 10:47 PM
it says that its on.. and its still blurry when i take pictures, it sucks.. seems like i've tried everything.. it's a Polaroid i733 7.0 MP

SantaClawz
11-24-2007, 03:06 AM
Does your camera have a preliminary focus? My cameras button goes half way down first, at this point the camera trys to focus on whats in its view and it will give you either red for not focused or green for push the button the rest of the way down and take the picture. Does yours do something similar? Also in addition to flash I would use a flash light to give you some light on the object your trying to take a pic of, it makes it easier for the caamera to focus. And instead of getting super close to the object try to use your OPTICAL zoom, not digital. And try to find a balance between optical zoom and acutal distance, find a point where it is definately in focus. You gotta kinda play with the optical zoom to get a nicely focus image.

thNk.m0rbid
11-24-2007, 09:00 AM
i'm not sure what preliminary focus means.. but yes, my camera has a shutter flash, or whatever you call it, it can push the button down half way and it tries to put the pic into focus but it always is never in focus when i try to take a picture.. only far away, or a good distance away.. not like realy close, or it's blurry

MasterKief
12-11-2007, 02:53 AM
There's a chance that you're too close. Try backing up a little, and zooming in. Another common problem is when you get so close with your camera, you are often blocking the major source of light. Less light = longer exposure. If the exposure is slower than 1/60th of a second and you're holding the camera with your hands, then it's going to be blurry.

Hope this helps!