PDA

View Full Version : whats your favorite strain of weed?

tedsmoke
11-22-2007, 02:32 AM
mine is trainwreck cause i love the quick and heavy high as well as the taste!:jointsmile:

Nuglove
11-22-2007, 02:37 AM
silver haze trainwreck or purple hawiian kush...

zebulon
11-22-2007, 02:41 AM
My is the Hungarian fence ripper...

affasd
11-22-2007, 02:43 AM
my favorites that i've smoked is trainwreck and super silver haze....but then again they could have been anything but thats what i was told they were :microwave:

Staurm
11-22-2007, 02:45 AM
Purple Haze.

Dillerdoo
11-22-2007, 02:50 AM
I like Trainwreck, Silver Haze, Bubble Gum, Master Kush, Orange Crush, Sour Deisel (sativa), Romulan, Purple Monkey Balls (both heavy indicas)

Cannabis-Sativa
11-22-2007, 02:53 AM
White Widow.

BlowTreesLikeTheWind
11-22-2007, 03:56 AM
Purple Primetime and Super Silver Haze

b0n3ZA
11-22-2007, 12:51 PM
ak-47 & white widow

stinkyattic
11-22-2007, 12:56 PM
SourBubble, Yeag's MTF, Toxic Lemon, and Black Indica

Old Stoner
11-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Anything I'm smoking right now. Trust me, ANYTHING, lol...

Reefer Rogue
11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
Super Silver Haze is my fav

randomname4888
11-29-2007, 04:55 AM
names? my fav. orange kush :jointsmile:
any others?

geonagual
11-29-2007, 04:58 AM
one of my all time favs

hydroschwagg kush...shit is awesome:jointsmile:

hreskofreight4
11-29-2007, 05:02 AM
i like weed that gets me high

weedmaster
11-29-2007, 06:12 AM
i like the uk strain Cheese, not the best in the world but a very nice taste and high:thumbsup:

chisme
11-29-2007, 07:24 AM
you ive heard from a reliable source that the "real" cheese strain is diffrent to that sold by big buddha the soposed real strain is more potent and more yeilds

NorthBrook19
11-29-2007, 07:26 AM
I just tried a strain tonight called Early Pearl that blew my mind away.

mfqr
11-29-2007, 07:37 AM
I just tried a strain tonight called Early Pearl that blew my mind away.

LOL, then wait until you try super silver haze

Jay Matix
11-29-2007, 07:58 AM
OG Kush or Master Kush or a cross.. gotta love all types of purps too.. im from cali so i see all types of bomb kush's

kgb420
11-29-2007, 10:22 AM
i like the uk strain Cheese, not the best in the world but a very nice taste and high:thumbsup:

i've had Cheese and it's great! very tasty

LIP
11-29-2007, 05:49 PM
My favourite strain probably has to be K2. Or NL. Cheese is another i love the smell of, and WR is probably my favourite for making hash. I dont have just 1 favourite strain - i dont think anyone can have ONE!

Forwhat420
11-29-2007, 06:02 PM
blue aussie. blue haze

shane09
11-29-2007, 08:29 PM
cheese is my best love it

Kenn
11-29-2007, 08:39 PM
Best weed I ever tasted was pineapple punch ,that shit really did taste like pineapple . The most potent weed ive smoked was thia ..that shit packs a punch I laughed non stop for an hour on that filth.

Silent Wolf
11-29-2007, 09:16 PM
Sensi Star without a doubt. It's high is powerful and it lingers for hours. My dealer got me an eighth yesterday which i am going to save for christmas.:)

Nochowderforyou
11-29-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't really have a favorite as I always enjoy a variety of herbs. I guess I prefer smokes that not only taste good, but smell good, and get you a decent high/stone. I figure if a normal sized joint of weed doen't get me high, then it's crappy weed. I'm not snobby, I just like good weed as not-so-good weed, makes me feel rather shitty.

I do have memorable ones though. I have said it thousand times, but Manatuska Thunderfuck. :thumbsup: I grew it once and still have 8 seeds left but the taste and smell was unreal. I'm sure it's just a cross of it as the original is near to impossible to find, but it's a smell I will never forget.

Best highs though would be Romulan for me, a BB cross a believe. Everything about it was great, no complaints.

The prettiest one I've done was Pure Power Plant. It was an unreal plant and the trichs literally spawned within days. I watered and fed it, then pistils were white and not much resin. I go in there 2 days later and it was seriously glistening with resin trichs. It was one of my best grows.

DaZeDShAdOw
11-29-2007, 11:19 PM
White Widow or White lightning for me please :)

Born To Stone
11-30-2007, 12:55 AM
Had some damn fine Bubblegum from Barneys, Trainwreck packs a punch, NYC Diesel had a nice smell kind of citrusy...nicest tastin bud i've had. Most of the bud i've smoked over the years coulda been any number of strains, my dealer often didn't know... i remember puffin on a strong sativa and it actually made me and my friend wanna go for a run, we were noobs and swore it was laced haha wish i had some of that stuff again, potent shit

jagarr
11-30-2007, 01:24 AM
herer and nevilles haze. ny diesel is supersuhweet too. they are just the ones that got me the most hamboned in amsterdam, so definitely my choices.

Mississippi Steve
11-30-2007, 02:59 AM
I am partial to Humboldt County (Leggett) Sensimillia.

FUNKNUGGET
11-30-2007, 03:23 AM
blueberry kush, maui kush, sensi star, romulan, cherry pez... those have been the most memorable strains i've had over the past few saesons...

JihadJoe75
11-30-2007, 08:44 AM
orange kush for sure
and maybe a side purple, maybe even good northern light.

my personal favorite is a local strain can Orion Power Plant. It gives a super energetic, really giggly high at first. Then it mellows out after an hour into a seriously chill high, great for listening to music or watching movies. You get real intense munchies about 20 minutes into it, but they die off in a half hour, so if you want to eat the bag of chips of your life, or maybe watching your weight, everyones happy. Brutal afterburn though, on par with smoking a half 8th of bc in one sitting.

oh, and sorry if this didn't once bit of sense, im a cooked as motherfuck listening to cursive.

czm
12-01-2007, 04:45 PM
three way tie between trainwreck, blueberry, and northern lights

potsmokingnome
12-01-2007, 04:48 PM
I have 2 favorites: White Widow (absoulutely freakin amazing!) and Crystal Globe (only had it once, but omfg, stoner city!)

OntarioToker69
03-05-2008, 09:56 AM
My Favourites (in order) are:

1.NYC Diesel
2.Jack Herer
3.Arjens Haze
4.original blueberry
5.any of the true purps i.e. Mendo purps

p.s.

anyone claiming "Purple Haze" is their favourite strain pleas be aware that true purple haze does not exist anymore,according to the cannabible.I have seen dealers advertising purple haze when it was obvious that it was a sativa with purple brought by the temperature.If some one claims to have purps it should be or at least have a little bit of purple.It should also have a very distinct aroma and taste,a very wicked combo of grapes and Nag Champa incense.The high from true purps is usually also very up and cerebral,despite their indica appearance and growth structure.

Grade A
03-05-2008, 10:55 PM
1. Super Silver Haze
2. NYC Diesel (clone only)
3. Blueberry
4. Blue Haze
5. MTF (Chocolate)
6. Neville's Haze
7. Master Kush
8. Banana Haze
9. Somango
10. Hindu Kush

Stinky, I had some of that Black Indica once... it scared the shit out of me. It was so powerful... I thought it was laced... I was also smoking it in solo sessions so that might have influenced the stone a little. I'd almost say it was too potent of an indica for my liking.

smokealot123
03-05-2008, 11:51 PM
NYC DIESEl i have read hundreds of people comment on it's crazy high and would loove to try ! also i hear alot of good comments on WHITE WIDDOW (sp) :wtf: so thats on my list too :) also i like the sounds of blueberry kush, that sounds like a nice cross ! but right now im broke and looking for a pinner ass roach i tossed somewhere lol :jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile:

im no professional cross breeder but weed seems to be like it's mostly about the genetics to me:jointsmile:

TimidK
03-07-2008, 05:21 AM
I <3 Trainwreck and Silver Haze

smokey91
03-07-2008, 05:39 AM
I have some killa right now but i dont know what its called it may be sour diesiel cuz thats whats been around

segomyeggo
09-29-2008, 06:09 AM
gods gift. its amazing. if you ever c it, buy it. and a lot of it. since my tolerance level has gone up, after smoking this strain from the club in san fransisco, i was, for the 1st time in a while, incredibly high.:rastasmoke:

flyingimam
09-29-2008, 06:31 AM
Trainwreck and Family :D:thumbsup:

yes i just figured there are a number of trainwreck mixes out there and to my knowledge and experience they are one of THE most potent strains out there. dont get me wrong, there is perhaps some good number of strains that all rate as very potent, but my personal choice lies with 1 of these trainwreck crosses that i have found the seeds to just recently... I have not smoked this particular one yet, but i can tell this is going to be a killa!:jointsmile:

hedgehog
09-29-2008, 07:23 AM
NL#5 grown organically in soil indoors... so tasty, I think the care given to plant showed in how it smoked...

painretreat
09-29-2008, 08:16 AM
O.M.G. thot I jumped in a time warp or some third diminsion, then realized, I wasn't alone and it didn't seem so scary anymore!

My favorite has not been established yet. Due to availability of strains when I am in need and my means, I get what I gets. What I do know, it would take a long time to try all of them before I can make a decisions--so all donations for experiment, gladly accepted, or the seeds to get one going! lol! LIke we can do that here! Anyway, just thinking, I'd love to be a judge for the "Cup" but couldn't judge too well until I've tried them all!

Have anyone tried every strain? that would be a great question. Then I would and would try hard to meet my pot God and ultimate Cheech and Chong ( they have teamed up for a one time endeavor of a tour right now and upcoming in yoiur state)! Pr :rastasmoke: :stoned::stoned:

fUNKYcDOG
09-30-2008, 12:49 AM
S.A.G.E. -

one strain that WISH i could try is (im stoned) i cant remember a specfic one, but any thing from DNA.

GoldenBoy812
10-01-2008, 03:36 PM
The best weed i have smoked, that i can be sure of its identity is Hawaiian. It is part of a clone that has 6 years of production. My friends have nicknamed it "the darkside" because when we get it, everybody becomes extremely greedy with it and kinda goes their own way until they are about out (except me because im not an idiot/cheepskate and get an oz at a time).

Besides that, good dank has come and gone, but nothing has compared to the Hawaiian strain.

Reading this thread, i am very interested in super silver haze. Can anyone give me flowering expectations of the strain, or even a reliable place to pick up genetics? I am compelled to try.

Hollywierdtoker
10-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Blue crack! best sativa. Afpack! best indica, (especially in full-melt form :stoned::stoned::stoned:)

psycho slug
10-01-2008, 05:20 PM
i got a couple of favs, such as white widow, northern lights and white rhino. but the best high i ever got although a harsh smoke was white russian:rastasmoke:

imakevwsgofast
10-20-2008, 09:44 PM
I love all plants ( ok i hate shwag :chainsaw:). It all really depends on what I am in the mood for.:bigsmoke:

Pendragon
10-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Sensi Seeds

NL5 * Haze

trinitybound
10-22-2008, 12:54 AM
I like the smooth smoking Grand Daddy Purp.
Snowcap, and Sour diesel are great too.

bigtopsfinn
10-22-2008, 08:58 AM
G13xHaze from Barney's in Amsterdam was great the first time, tasty and a different high, not such a good batch the next time. Also smoked some white russian that freaked late in bloom but still was the most powerful i ever smoked.

Delta9 UK
10-22-2008, 03:33 PM
G13xHaze from Barney's in Amsterdam was great the first time, tasty and a different high, not such a good batch the next time. Also smoked some white russian that freaked late in bloom but still was the most powerful i ever smoked.

+1 for G13 Haze from Barneys

It is the same strain as Super Silver Haze (SSH) iirc - just re-badged.

AbrandnewL
11-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Alaskan Thunder Fuck!!
That shits raw

VapedG13
11-02-2008, 11:25 AM
actual tia stick.....havent seen that it years

stoned88911
11-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Ok so i just got this bag.

It smells and taste like mango.

So im guesing this has some kinda mango strain.

But this weed is the BEST i have never ever had pot taste so good, the taste stays in ur mouth for hours, makes u not want to eat or drink just so u dont loose the taste.

Well im definitly going to grow some mango bud.

skatenblaze
11-09-2008, 05:38 AM
hmm thats hard.. I would have to say this super silver haze i had last 4/20 that had to be my favorite.. it was really tasty

Tox
11-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Right now I'd have to say Sour Diesel.

Hollywierdtoker
11-30-2008, 07:35 PM
smoking some headband right now...
it's the new favorite :thumbsup:

Stigma420247
11-30-2008, 08:08 PM
SOUR DIESEL...

YouAintKnow
12-01-2008, 11:29 PM
OG Kush, Funky Monkey, Juicy Fruit, Northern Lights, and Purple/Black Widow just to name a few.

reloadagain
12-17-2008, 05:51 PM
White Rhino and MK-G13........................Wicked shit..............:smokin:

PS: If ya know how to grow with 600-1000 watt HPS, White Widow will cool one down slow and hard.

justa6655321
12-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Best overall weed was Illegal Alien

Then C99, Bubblegum, and some Mango Haze phenom

ZMantheStonerMan
12-18-2008, 05:24 AM
I was always partial to Memory Loss, Green Crack and OrangeCrush

LolaGal
12-18-2008, 06:39 AM
YOURS!

No seriously a home bred strain.....Dycusburg Skunk

SouthernGuerilla
12-18-2008, 08:03 AM
sensi indica or a heavy indica hybrid. :D

uhohktko
12-18-2008, 11:46 PM
Got some nice blueberry this weekend. The smell was so strong my dad smelt it from downstairs while the bag was upstairs underneath my table. He claimed that i smoked a joint in my room. This is prolly the best weed i smoked. The taste was heaven and the high is amazing. Your body feels floaty and ur head feels concentrated and a million different thoughts go through ur mind at once.

djts2009
12-19-2008, 12:46 AM
favourite weed ive smoked is cheese and lemon skunk tried sum sage cant remmember wat it was like tho got sum lemon skunk cuttings first time ya no

fUNKYcDOG
12-19-2008, 01:26 AM
some true grape ape, would rock! :stoned::stoned::stoned:

Sactown
12-19-2008, 11:50 PM
I like God's Gift, and Sour Diesel the best. I have yet to try Trainwreck but, it's on my short list.

sickstrings84
12-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Big fan of the Purple Urkel here...it's basically all I pick up when I go to the club. I like the slow high that creeps up on you, and lasts for hours. Plus it has a great fruity flavor that's second to none. I'm also a fan of blueberry as a second choice, but in my book, Purple Urkel is god.

Peace...

twitch
02-12-2009, 05:57 AM
blue berry and purple haze, purple haze just because it is the ultimate creeper weed

FourTwenty4Life
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Lately I prefer anti anxiety strains like strawberry cough and pretty much any kush that's around.:hippy:

wingedson
12-16-2009, 09:16 AM
blue berry and purple haze, purple haze just because it is the ultimate creeper weed

Try Blue Dream = Super Silver Haze x Blue Berry....Oh yeah....

EazyButthole
12-20-2009, 10:34 PM
The best ive got in the uk is Cheese and Northern Lights, but thats it, when i was in amsterdam i got a gram of bubblegum, and smoked it in one go and the rest of the trip was history i dont really remember the tastes and higs i got they were all just one big one lol. i had bubblegum, super lemon haze, amnesia haze, northern lights, white widow and some others ive forgotten but their weed is out of this world!

senorx12562
12-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Island sweet skunk, white russian, and something I smoked 35 years ago called "rainbow." Oh wait, it might have been a little more than just cannabis... I feel a flashback coming on....

Mississippi Steve
12-21-2009, 01:08 AM
Nor Cal Daddys Girl, Toxic Blue, and Opium.:thumbsup:

senorx12562
12-21-2009, 05:42 AM
Nor Cal Daddys Girl, Toxic Blue, and Opium.:thumbsup:
Pray for us. Well, maybe not you.

NAPTOWN97
02-20-2010, 08:46 PM
i had some real real good chronic called Naptown Spark... its homegrown and its sooo nice. Little orange hairs with tons and tons of crystals. It tasted like, lemony. It was delicious and it left a great after taste. I'm still baked right now and im lovin it !!

PS ive had like good shit before. Ive had Blueberry and Silver Haze and this Naptown Spark stuff honestly beat. Grade A shit :jointsmile:

Mississippi Steve
02-21-2010, 10:13 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can get the best quality breed? What breed is it and where can I get the seeds? Can I get the seeds of anybody on this forum?

I can help you sell!

[email protected]

Dude, you really REALLY need to read the FAQ on this site before you find yourself in a pile of trouble.

moody420
02-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Blue Dream is a Dream.....:jointsmile:

some other faves are querkle, purple a train and super silver haze.....so many wonderful kinds of ganja to enjoy! :jointsmile:

rudy2010
03-02-2010, 08:38 PM
The best I have seen in the dispensaries is OG Kush I also liked the cheese. This year I am making sure I find the really chronic and good tasting strains. I have managed to accumulate 26 strains in my little box and I am still working on getting a few more. I have
Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Bhudda Kush, Purple Kush, White Kush, Platinum Kush, Mendocino Purple, GDP, Candy Purple, Blue Dream, Blue Dot, Black Dimona, Green Crack, Chocolope, Afgoo x TrainWreck, Afghan Goo, Cheese, Gods Gift, Head Band, Mazar-i-Sharif, Sour Diesel, Querkle, Red Top, HOG, AK 47 and Lambs Bread

I am going to get White Widow, Pure Kush, Pineapple and others from friends. I am still looking for Sinsei Star, Chocolate Chunk and Rainbow Kush.

I may have to revisit Silver Haze or Super Silver Haze but when I bought some at the dispensary it was a major dissapointment. However I consider almost all of the weed at all the dispensaries to be weaker than any of the weed that I grow myself so I may try growing a Silver Haze to give it a real chance to mature.

Ryan92394
03-18-2010, 07:26 AM
Trainwreck is decent. Its alot like afghan. My favorites would be OG kush and Master Kush

rudy2010
03-18-2010, 05:24 PM
I have been able to trade for some strains with other growers and I now have over 30 strains CRAMMED into my little box. I can't wait for the outdoor summer season to start. I was just able to add purple panic, white widow, pineapple, pure kush, monster, strawberry bliss, grape punch and Mr. Nice.

My cheese is recovering from its transplant shock and the lambs bread is recovering from, I think, cold shock. I had to clone my AK 47 since it got broken in my crowded box and I think at least 3 of the clones will survive.

Variety is the spice of life!
:rasta:

rudy2010
03-23-2010, 04:10 PM
Here are the strains I currently have in my box.
Bubba Kush, OG Kush, Hindu Kush, Purple Kush, White Kush, Platinum Kush, Pure Kush, Mendocino Purple, GDP, Candy Purple, Purple Panic, Grape Punch, Blue Dream, Blue Dot, Black Domina, Green Crack, Chocolope, Afgoo x TrainWreck, Afghan Goo, Cheese, Gods Gift, Head Band, Mazar-i-Sharif, Sour Diesel, Querkle, Red Top, HOG, AK 47, Lambs Bread, White Widow, Pineapple, Strawberry bliss, Monster, Mr. nice, Super Silver Haze.

The AK 47 and Strawberry Bliss are on life support. It looks like the AK will grow from clones I made. The StrBliss I inherited from someome using just LEDS. It is unhealthy but will probably recover under my flourides.

outdoorskunk
06-21-2010, 01:11 AM
Got some nice blueberry this weekend. The smell was so strong my dad smelt it from downstairs while the bag was upstairs underneath my table. He claimed that i smoked a joint in my room. This is prolly the best weed i smoked. The taste was heaven and the high is amazing. Your body feels floaty and ur head feels concentrated and a million different thoughts go through ur mind at once.

damn yo same thing happened to me except i didnt get caught. i got a 1/8 of some good dank for 70 bucks the bud was green red and purple it was so fucking smelly and it was in 2 baggies in my drawer and it stunk upy entire up stairs of myhouse before i evensmoked it. my sister warned me of the smell before i got in trouble. it was some kind of indica it left me couch ridden and high as fuck. favorite weed ive ever smoke

Therealsph3
09-16-2010, 01:41 AM
The best I've got recently was some apple jack. Really nice taste. I have some nyc diesel, pretty nice so far.

The best ive got in the uk is Cheese and Northern Lights, but thats it, when i was in amsterdam i got a gram of bubblegum, and smoked it in one go and the rest of the trip was history i dont really remember the tastes and higs i got they were all just one big one lol. i had bubblegum, super lemon haze, amnesia haze, northern lights, white widow and some others ive forgotten but their weed is out of this world!

How was the super lemon haze? Been hoping it would come around soon, but no luck. I'm thinking about buying some seeds online, is it worth it.

kwaaluudekid
09-16-2010, 01:47 AM
purple haze and shipwreck

drunkmunk
09-16-2010, 07:29 PM
Green Crack, OG Kush, White Rhino, Northern Lights fo sho!

dackman
09-16-2010, 11:57 PM
try Krinckle ppl its outdoor that i have tried and it knocks your socks off completely lol , everytoke is like your first time it just wrecks you to pieces if yiou can get your hands on it try it ppls!!!

rudy2010
10-22-2010, 05:53 PM
So far from this years harvest the headband, pure kush, purple kush, platinum kush and blue dream are the best highs.

Candy purple though not quite the same high has excellent taste but it is the most interesting looking weed I have ever grown. The flowers actually come out purple. Unlike the purple kush and GDP where the leaves turn purple at the end candy purple is a true purple weed.

The white kush is stony enough and tastes great but had a small yield. The candy purple is a small yielder too.

The green crack made a good pound plus plant I was a little dissapointed in the overall quality when compared to blue dream for example.

Sour diesel is still on the vine so I will make an update later.

orion420
10-26-2010, 01:38 PM
Northern Lights no doubt, but I haven't had access to a huge amount of strains.

rudy2010
11-04-2010, 05:51 PM
I was writing a long response but I somehow deleted it. The sour diesel is as good as was expected and the querkle was an excellent surprise. The fully mature outdoor grown super silver haze is also excellent.

keepitrealbud13
11-04-2010, 08:51 PM
purple kush:pimp::smokin::smokin:

sorgens_kammer
11-06-2010, 09:53 PM
A local strain where im from called Dr.Pepper sure kicks my ass. Fat heavy indica high. :thumbsup:

rudy2010
11-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Headband, pure kush, purple kush, platinum kush and blue dream are excellent highs.

Candy purple though not quite the same high has excellent taste but it is the most interesting looking weed I have ever grown. The flowers actually come out purple. Unlike the purple kush and GDP where the leaves turn purple at the end candy purple is a true purple weed. It matures early and has a medium small yield.

The white kush is stony enough and tastes great but had a small yield. The candy purple is a small yielder too.

The green crack made a good pound plus plant I was a little dissapointed in the overall quality when compared to blue dream for example.

The sour diesel is as good as was expected and the querkle was an excellent surprise. The fully mature outdoor grown super silver haze is also excellent.

Update:
The Afghan Goo, Mendocino Purple and GDP are finished and the results are also excellent.

For new strains I am searching for Chocolate Chunk, Sensi Star, Bliss and Nor Cal Daddys Girl which I have been unable to locate.

New strains I can locate and plan to try are: Chernobyl, Chem Dawg C4, Pineapple Kush and Northern Lights.

Definitely out for next year are Bubba Kush (persistent leaf mold, small airy buds), White Kush (Low yield, attracts worms, buds mold)

SOGMaster
11-14-2010, 05:36 AM
Any that smell of ammonia

rudy2010
11-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Nasty mold picture. I was able to avoid most of the mold by not sprinkling to water like I did last year. I also checked every plant for worms and mold at least every other day once they started budding. My buddy a few blocks away used a sprinkler and had crowded plants which resulted in pounds of moldy buds. He harvested less good buds from a plot three times the size of mine.

Give the plants room, don't sprinkle to water and really check for the worms and mold.

rudy2010
11-15-2010, 10:02 PM
By the way

When I have asked for Nor Cal Daddys Girl or Bliss at a few collectives who carry a good selection of clones they had not heard of either one. Has anyone seen Nor Cal Daddys Girl clones in the SF bay area or Mendocino/Napa wine country. I am also searching for Bliss, Sinse Star and Chocolate Chunk.

cwebb8
11-17-2010, 03:37 AM
a lil off topic but does this shit even do anything to you or is it just like flavored tobacco lol
Legal Bud | Legal Buds - Buy Legal Bud Online - Hawaiian, Jamaican, Maui, Dutch (http://www.legalbuds.com/legal_bud.html)

rudy2010
11-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Well Bliss is awesome. It never smells or tastes like tobacco and is extremely stony. However Bliss never smells good while it is growing or even budding. It has a wierd non pot like smell. After it is dried it still does not have an appealing smell. Smoking it is an excellent experience. It has a nice fruity taste and an outstanding high. Easily as strong as the best white widow, headand, afghan goo and other high thc weeds.

I have never tried Nor Cal Daddys Girl, Chocolate Chunk or Sinse Star but they have been recommended by knowledgeable folks. That is how I am able to find the killer strains. I try the suggested strains and see which are actually best (maximum stone + maximum flavor).:smokin:

naturesmeds
11-22-2010, 01:59 AM
I like to have weed that I've never had.
Its the same way I like my women, although my wife doesn't understand.
(I like to forget, & she likes to pretend)

IgrowDANK
11-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Best High: By far was some home grown L.A. Confidential my buddy grew the high was amazing it got me high and quick. I could still do things when on this bud which was nice but yet i was stoned outta my mind.

Best Looking: Would either be the same L.A. or the super silver haze that i got a few weeks back.

Best Smoke/Smell/Taste: By far outt of any bud ive smoked this Blue Cheese that I got 2 days ago has blown me away the aroma is so strong and the taste is very fruity but u can tell it has some chesse in it when i smoke it goes down real smooth and it got me really bakedddddddddddd :rastasmoke:

Most Potent: The weed that actually made me pass out was some Super Lemon Haze now if u want a weed for an insomniac get this cause this shit made me pass out haha SMOKE ON TOKERS!!!

aces12
11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
sorry if i am hijacking....
i got a bag of what was called permafrost from a guy in so. oregon last week....very pretty to look at....but it leaves aheavy salt taste in my mouth that lasts ALL DAY ! Anyone got any info on this bogus herb ?

mrbluntsmoker41
12-05-2010, 04:29 AM
White Widow.

all my life i been considered the as the worst liein to my mother even sealin our her purse crime after crime from drugs to extortion i know my mother wish she got a fuckin abortion she dont even love me like she did when i was younger suckin on her chest just to stop my fuckin hunger i wonder if i died would tears come to her eyes forgive me for my disrespect forgive me forgive me for my lies.

great song.........awesome song:smokin:

mrbluntsmoker41
12-05-2010, 04:38 AM
ATF (alaskan thunder fuck) i could not stop smiling

mutedfusion
12-15-2010, 12:08 AM
ak47 is definitely one of the best, I love anything that melts your face.

RAINHAZE
12-15-2010, 12:15 AM
ak47 is definitely one of the best, I love anything that melts your face.

Absolutely! :thumbsup: There's a lot of strains I want to grow/smoke, but the AK47 tastes so damn good its hard to try out something new!
I deff need to do the WhiteWidow next tho.

purpleskunk777
12-15-2010, 10:41 PM
Strawberry Cough. (Enough said lol)

budlover13
12-15-2010, 11:04 PM
So far, I would have to say White Russian. Has always been a 2-3 hit quit or I'm going to sit on the couch and veg! Working VERY diligently to find a better one though!:D;)

gypski
12-16-2010, 12:48 AM
I can't remember if I weighed in on this yet :D, but my favorite strain of weed is any strain that I grow or have grown or will grow. No matter what the name of the strain. :smokin:

ganjhound
01-18-2011, 08:42 PM
ive gota say ive fallen in love with a strain called G13...this shit gives you a really heady high that give you a real invincible feeling for about 30 mins and then 4 hours of the gud old baked high full of monging out and deep thought.....ive only had it once so it could hav been my mood but i had some blue mystic last week that had me creasing at everything i saw for around 2 hours....most intence giggles eva lol....plus the taste was amazin....like smoked cheese and bacon :)

FrostyTheDopeman
01-27-2013, 04:14 AM
best ive had in uk was cheesewreck!in Amsterdam probaly NL. cant wait to grow kush though!which kush is best?

painretreat
01-27-2013, 04:29 AM
best ive had in uk was cheesewreck!in Amsterdam probaly NL. cant wait to grow kush though!which kush is best?

Hindu Kush, but you can't go wrong with OG, either.:jointsmile: pr

growhand420
01-27-2013, 03:57 PM
SUPER LEMON HAZE by greenhouse seed co.

Mal420xl
01-28-2013, 08:40 PM
pretty fond of blueberry, but if it came down to choices... id really like to get some of the strains i grew up with. acapulco gold, panama red, columbian gold, maui wowwie, and purple kona. ive seens acouple seed companies that claim to have panama red and acapulco gold but id be pretty dubious about that. there was one called rainbow that was badass. and 2 we used to get from africa. durban poison, lil different than whats out there now. probably similar strain but what made it "poison" vs just plain durban was whether it was soaked in lsd first. the other was called witchweed and that was just brutal. really dark almost black and sticky. i think they called it punishment weed also. one or 2 hits and that would pretty much be your day.

qwisoking
01-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Ah the good old days, I can try to replicate with mexican bagseed but its not the same. I do love sour d with that heartburn feeling and the cheeses as well. I'm a flavor guy more than potency. Have to agree though og kush is very nice by the way that black stuff your describing was it african as well, a while back I had some african friends tell me of malawi black it was buried to cure while the malawi gold was sun dried. Is this what your talking about? Cause I have never heard anyone else talk about this malawi black?

Shovelhandle
02-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Just in the last decade, no ancient history here....

Neville's Haze, Super Silver Haze, Bubblegum, Mazar-i-Sharif, ChemD x AK-47, G13 x NorCal Daddy's Girl, Shit

Shovelhandle
02-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Ah the good old days, I can try to replicate with mexican bagseed but its not the same. I do love sour d with that heartburn feeling and the cheeses as well. I'm a flavor guy more than potency. Have to agree though og kush is very nice by the way that black stuff your describing was it african as well, a while back I had some african friends tell me of malawi black it was buried to cure while the malawi gold was sun dried. Is this what your talking about? Cause I have never heard anyone else talk about this malawi black?

Yut, the good old days, early 70s. Black African Gunji. It came around twice and it was $$$, black, kind of musty but tasted great and knocked your block off. It was buried wrapped in leaves of some sort.

GR33NSTREAK
02-03-2013, 01:08 PM
Hey guys my first post :)

i have a few faves for dif reasons

AK-47 is awesome for gaming for me
blue dream wow
cheese 3 was mind blowing
berry ryder is nice and i found quite uplifting and mild ish
northern lightsXskunk is 1 of my all time faves

at min im sorting out some Cheesy dick and by fk it smells nice even in grow already

79lostinspace79
02-15-2013, 04:12 PM
I loved afghan but getting in really too some brain escape

ghost83
03-01-2013, 11:45 PM
Blueberry and super silver haze.

cleeman
05-13-2013, 03:04 AM
BC Skunk, White Widow, Jack Herer, Anyone else smoked crinkle? may be ontario only

GorillaSeedBank
05-14-2013, 12:21 AM
cheese is my best love it

How about Cheese Bomb (http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/bombseeds/feminized/cheese-bomb.html) - Probably the Best Cheese Ever.

wakeyno1
08-08-2013, 01:09 AM
cheese is the best about

irydyum
08-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Girl Scout Cookies
LA Confidential
Fall 97'

Three of the best i've sampled lately :rastasmoke:

growdemon
08-09-2013, 03:44 PM
BLue Berry for sure.. the real blueberry. not the fake stuff

most all the hybrids stole genetics from BB
next would be,, Og from cali in the 80's the original Ocean Grow OG d00d, its actually funny what most people think OG is (this ones been raped abit too)

3rd. ida say a nice Maui from hawai

sticky me
11-17-2013, 10:12 AM
nothing can beat the taste, the potency and the high that a white widow strain brings.. all-time fave.. i also love big bud ,super silver haze and a lot more :) :)

Jeffdogg
11-24-2013, 02:26 AM
Barney's Farm Blue Cheese, but currently growing DNA Chocolope Kush and I think that's gonna take #1 spot

Jeffdogg
11-24-2013, 02:23 PM
mine is trainwreck cause i love the quick and heavy high as well as the taste!:jointsmile:

I like Trainwrek too even though I only grew it once. I got the genetics from the Greenhouse seed company and the branches were lanky and long couldn't really hold up the buds. After research its come apparent that's due to an undesired pheno from the Arcata genetics.

blizzity
11-25-2013, 05:43 AM
Mob Boss for sheezy... got some Jews Gold that was developed from the male plant in this years cannabis cup winner... uh... some kinda kush... anyways, the Jews Gold was among the tastiest I've had in the last year... Mob Boss is still my overall fav tho

PuffPuffPassDragon
12-03-2013, 05:13 AM
Sorry for a noob question, but what are the different high? I've had OG Kush or so I was told and my gf and I wanted to go and see Thor but we ended up in for the night and ordered Thai. I now know this is called couch lock. We enjoyed another strain that think was called King Kong and was told that we should feel as if we have a headband on. What are the other highs? I know there is a difference between indica v. sativa v. hybrids (which marry the two I gather).

I have a lot more to learn but I'm stoked by the concept of growing one of each to compare the effects.

~PPP-Dragon

SamLyle
12-03-2013, 06:37 AM
Girl Scout Cookies
LA Confidential
Fall 97'

Three of the best i've sampled lately :rastasmoke:

Girl scout Cookies I've tried courtesy of a friend. Somehow I get this feeling that they are all just names so could not tell if its the real GSC. :)
That's why I started growing. lol.

Hotshot123
12-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Medusa sor far.