PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Back RICKY WILLIAMS Thread

4.2O
11-16-2007, 05:50 AM
Every football fan's favorite stoner, Ricky Williams, was just reinstated by the NFL. He even reported to practice today. For those who don't know, Ricky has been suspended for the last 18 MONTHS for testing positive for Marijuana multple times.

:rastasmoke: Welcome back Ricky! :rasta:

OLDE ENGLISH '800
11-16-2007, 05:55 AM
i'll smoke to that

scagster
11-16-2007, 06:10 AM
Hell yeah. Ricky is the man.

4.2O
11-16-2007, 06:19 AM
he is the man. it just sucks the Dolphins are sooo bad.

OLDE ENGLISH '800
11-16-2007, 06:35 AM
he is the man. it just sucks the Dolphins are sooo bad.

dosent it their doing terrible :(

geonagual
11-16-2007, 06:37 AM
Alright Ricky..I always thought that guy was cool. Maybe he posts on this board..you never know

beachguy in thongs
11-16-2007, 12:39 PM
I heard about this, but, my girlfriend never heard of him.

Was I ever proud to explain who he is?!?!?!

The only problem is that the Dolphins are fighting for an 0-16 season, now he may ruin it. I want the #1 draft pick.

Spoken Word
11-17-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm a dolphin fan and I have to admit, we can use ALLL the help we can get.
If ricky still has it in him, we'll be fine for the runningback position, next year.

Ronnie Brown
Ricky Williams
Jesse Chatman

*drools*

this year, i hope ricky xomes back with a motherfuckin vengeance. to show EVERYONE who criticized him(including me) what the "deal" is.
If not, we can most likely can nice draft picks and start young and healthy.

im so over this year though. we suck so so bad, it's kind of funny..

so yea, I'll smoke to that... for sure.

ATrain
11-17-2007, 09:03 PM
I think he is going to remain a bust. Adding an under performing player to a terrible team probably won't change that much. And I know Brown is out but I still can't believe the Dolphins are taking him back!

Spoken Word
11-18-2007, 12:45 AM
^The only reason you can call him a "bust" is because of how poorly he played in the CFL...but that was because he had such a bad o-line.
But his first year with the dolphins he was the leauges top rusher.....1,853 yards.
that isn't a "bust" in my opinion.
Him are ronnie brown are beasts. I'm actually excited to see what ricky can do with our "decent" o-line.

ATrain
11-18-2007, 01:00 AM
^The only reason you can call him a "bust" is because of how poorly he played in the CFL...but that was because he had such a bad o-line.
But his first year with the dolphins he was the leauges top rusher.....1,853 yards.
that isn't a "bust" in my opinion.
Him are ronnie brown are beasts. I'm actually excited to see what ricky can do with our "decent" o-line.

I think you forget that he hasn't played NFL ball since 2005, and he only rushed for 743 yards that season. So since his last bad NFL season a few years ago he has put together a shit CFL career. And he just turned 30, not a great year for running backs. I'm not holding out hope that he is going to flourish in the NFL :thumbsup:

Nochowderforyou
11-18-2007, 01:28 AM
Wasn't he the one who sang "She Bangs"? :p