PDA

View Full Version : What is your secret to success when it comes to....

willybblue
02-05-2005, 03:39 PM
getting big fat buds at/during flower/harvest time?? This is another curiosity of mine...specifically what nutes do you use?? Like I am using Awesome Blossom right now along with GH Florabloom (in my last three weeks until harvest so no N right now) and things are looking really good...just curious what some of you others add to your rezzy to really make those buds expand up into gigantic fluffy dense yummy buds!!

willybblue
02-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Anyone? Anyone???

vegasgrower
02-09-2005, 06:05 PM
There are no Magic bullets, first start off with a good strain of seeds, good lighting, and temperature control. I use GH maxi grow and floralicious grow, I flush for a couple of days between grow and flower cylce, then switch to GH maxi bloom and floralicious bloom. Half way through the bloom clycle i switch from maxi bloom to kool bloom--BE VERY CAREFUL with Kool bloom use at half strength, while still using floralicious bloom. Change you water every week and get a 30x mag loop to see the thrichomes, havest when they are about 25% amber, buds will grow about 25% larger during the last 2-3 weeks of flowering, so timing is important. I grow this way and get anywhere from 3-6 oz per plant

willybblue
02-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Thanks for your response!! I was really just wanting to see what everyone else does...your post is perfect!! Just what I was hoping others would post too...I am going to try Kool Bloom...I have heard many good things about it!! Anyway again...It's just cool to see what other products/combos people use!!

Take it easy!

Garden Knowm
02-12-2005, 09:14 AM
lots of light.. multiple 600+ watt hps bulbs... close to tops of plants.....

keep ppm and ph at proper levels... at all times

Circulation is KEY!!!

no fuck ups during 12/12

: )