PDA

View Full Version : Parents and my little brother...

Squiggle
11-06-2007, 11:22 PM
I am 26 and my little brother just turned 17 in july.

Ive been smoking weed since I was 15 parents didnt know ANYTHING about it till I was 17 and momma found a roach in my car she didnt say a thing to me not a word... Just she gave me the "look" every now and again telling me that she knew and was disappointed in me...

But anyways back to my topic...

My little brother started when he was 14 I told him when he was 12 that if he ever wanted to do anything that he knew he shouldnt be doing that he was to come to me.

so at the ripe age of 14 hes got his first "real" girlfriend and shes a fucking mess to start with but w/e he comes to me asking for weed and so I took him and his little girlie out back and smoked a few blunts they went to his room and he got laid for the first time...

Well anyways hes always come to me for help.

He was driving with his new girlfriend smoking a blunt and put it out and left it in the cup holder and closed it he forgot about it and mom used his truck last week and found it and talked to him about it...

But thats what I need help with he came to me today saying that she has gotte all bitchy and his old curfew(mid night) has been reduced to 9PM...

I never had a curfew

So what I need help with is why is my mother freaking out on my little brother about 1 roach when she KNEW I smoked ATLEAST a half a day all through highschool....

My bro is a good kid he doesnt make the grades I did but hes good and he tries...

I made stright A's he makes B's and C's

I played football till I was 16
he still plays
He also plays baseball...

Oh and shes been getting on him about how if he becomes a dad before me he wont live to see 20 and shes just turned into a bitch to him...

Can anyone tell me why and how I can help my lil bro?

Storm Crow
11-06-2007, 11:47 PM
Mom trusted you and was disappointed when she found you got high. She feels your brother has a weaker character and intellect than you (first born siblings are usually the leader, the rest are followers, as a rule). Therefore, to prevent him from following in your footsteps, she's cracking down because she is afraid he will out-do you in your "wicked ways".

What to do? First, click on the link in my sig and scroll down to "Children". Print up the ones that fit the situation. And here's an article about the latest study- came out just days ago.

Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens
FOXNews.com - Swiss Study Finds Marijuana Use Alone May Benefit Some Teens, U.S. Doctor Disagrees - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308258,00.html)

It's by FOX, so it's worded for simple minds.- Granny:hippy: