PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Prices and Selection

apollo46
11-03-2007, 03:16 PM
I just moved here and as i have been yet to find anyone who smokes, I am also too shy to just walk into a head shop and start chatting folks up in a city where I don't know the subtleties of the culture. I was just wondering what the average prices were around Chicago and how available are strains and high genetics stuff? Any thoughts or info would be great.:smokin::smokin:

user123
11-04-2007, 07:00 PM
hey.. chicago t00.. also lost hit me up...also u halo 3

lve2smk
02-29-2008, 09:47 PM
As I seen over my 4 years of smoking is that chi don't got so much of the high quality bud I been gettint some decent but I know they could be much better like the best dro I ever got was white rhino it nocked me out after the second blnt and if you looking for the prices its .5 of some dro for 10 bks, 1/8 for 50~60bks if you wanna go higher an oz will cost you around 250~350 if you wanna meet friends just light up a blunt and tke a walk (just whatch out for the day walkers)some people, if you live around were I live, they gonna make some comments and tell you to pass that sht and tell him to mach another one just look out for those dirty scammers

howhigh22
03-10-2008, 08:42 AM
im from the north side and there isn't really much of a selection here... barley find anything good... best i smoked was some mawi wawi and sour diesel... but hey pm me if anything