PDA

View Full Version : Moon?

qdavid
11-01-2007, 02:07 AM
This is crazier than hell, but can be entertaining. Sometimes I surf over to the Russian "newspaper" Pravda (english.pravda.ru) to see what the Russian's say about stuff. Sometimes the bad translating is just hilarious and the stories are just ridiculous. "Pravda" in Russian means "truth". Far from it. Sometimes the anti-American stuff is just hilarious.
It seems one of their "central" (whatever that means) TV stations ran a movie about the lunar landing and about how we were forced to leave the Moon by aliens. It said ancient ruins of glass dome buildings and towers were found. Now, the Russians are notorious UFO and paranormal believers and concoct all kinds of weird shit, but that first landing was in 1969 and I was just a kid. Seeing that on TV I always wondered, "Okay, nobodies ever been there so how did they get that camera there to photograph that first step? And who aimed it"? There always was a lot of fishy crap about that. Like, how come we left in the "70s" like that, so long ago and haven't been back. I always thought the dark side of the moon would have been a great place for a telescope or radio wave stuff and they could put satellites around the moon to transmit images back to earth.
Now I ain't saying the Russians are right, but their "truth" is funnier than hell. The whole damn thing is hinkey as hell though.

Delta9 UK
11-01-2007, 06:44 PM
Meh, the Russians are still pissed they didn't get there first :jointsmile:

However NASA (Never A Straight Answer) are not the most trustworthy organisation IMHO and there have been some weird goings-on and some evidence that they are at least not being 100% honest.

Ghengis Chron
11-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Does anyone listen to Coast 2 Coast with George Noorey? It's great.

Anyways, I've read a lot of books about 'aliens', NASA, the Moon, ect. Apparently the moon reverberated(sp?) sound when we landed on it. Meaning that it is hollow, it rang like a bell. Obviously it didn't sound like a bell, but it created similar effects

I've also read that we were told not to come back to the moon. That one time while we were still experimenting with nuclear technology, we launched a nuclear missile at the moon, but somehow it was mysteriously deactivated on it's way.

I've heard that every single mission into space has been accompanied by UFO's of some kind. Every single mission.

And Finally, I think it's a VERY interesting thought, as to why we've never gone back to the moon. There's no possible way we've learned everything we could learn about it. Something's very very fishy up there.

And then there are those who don't believe we even went to the moon, which is interesting because it was during the cold war, racing Russia to the moon. If we realistically know we can't get to the moon before them, why not fake it?

One last thing, It's interesting that the moon is in a spot that exactly blocks out the sun are certain times. How does that happen? It happens to be the perfect radius, circumfrence, whatever, and it happens to be the perfect distance AWAY from the earth, to perfectly block out the sun during ecllipses. AND we can never even see the other side of the moon.

mikeyjo
11-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Pravda isn't known for its journalistic integrity. Fact is... noones been on the moon. Just cuz the tv and the papers say so doesnt make it true....

Delta9 UK
11-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Pravda isn't known for its journalistic integrity. Fact is... noones been on the moon. Just cuz the tv and the papers say so doesnt make it true....

Cobblers - if you think we didn't go to the moon then you are ignoring the evidence. We aim lasers at reflectors on the moon every day to measure distances accurately. The Apollo team put them there.

LA.Jgirl
11-02-2007, 04:35 PM

Anyways, I've read a lot of books about 'aliens', NASA, the Moon, ect. Apparently the moon reverberated(sp?) sound when we landed on it. Meaning that it is hollow, it rang like a bell. Obviously it didn't sound like a bell, but it created similar effects

I've also read that we were told not to come back to the moon. That one time while we were still experimenting with nuclear technology, we launched a nuclear missile at the moon, but somehow it was mysteriously deactivated on it's way.

I've heard that every single mission into space has been accompanied by UFO's of some kind. Every single mission.

And Finally, I think it's a VERY interesting thought, as to why we've never gone back to the moon. There's no possible way we've learned everything we could learn about it. Something's very very fishy up there.

And then there are those who don't believe we even went to the moon, which is interesting because it was during the cold war, racing Russia to the moon. If we realistically know we can't get to the moon before them, why not fake it?

One last thing, It's interesting that the moon is in a spot that exactly blocks out the sun are certain times. How does that happen? It happens to be the perfect radius, circumfrence, whatever, and it happens to be the perfect distance AWAY from the earth, to perfectly block out the sun during ecllipses. AND we can never even see the other side of the moon.

I love Coast to Coast!!

Im glad yall brought this subject up I have never really thought about it, and now im very interested!

rebgirl420
11-02-2007, 04:38 PM

I listen to Coast 2 Coast all the time with John haha. Some of the crazy shit is well....completely crazy.

And i'm not sure if we did go to moon or not. I really don't know enough of both sides to make an imformed opinion. However I believe we did go to the moon. But hey, I could be wrong. Crazy stuff like that happens all the time. But I take all the conspiracy stuff with a grain of salt.

Psycho4Bud
11-02-2007, 05:26 PM
I think we made it there. Considering the Russian opinion on "Flag planting" when it comes to the Artic; does this mean that the moon belongs to the U.S.?

Have a good one!:jointsmile: