PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S NOTANOVICE PLEASE HELP!!!

jimmy5150guitars
02-03-2005, 10:49 AM
mayday!!

guys my plants were doind just great until i started flowering today.

my problem is i put my plants into flowering about 16 hours ago and i used the same bloom formula i have used in the past which is 3 12 6 is non organic
and never had a problem well on this grow i decided to use DR. hornbys big bud which 0 1 4 ( the liquid form ) along with my usuall blooming formula well on the bottle it says 5ml per litre which is 4 teaspoons per gallon well i only used 3 per gallon along with my usual dose of 1 teaspoon per gallon of my bloom, and 14 hours later they were all fucked up what the hell can i not mix the chems with the organics ? i would be very greatfull if anyone could give me some feed back on this. i went ahead and flushed the plants and put straight water in the resevoirs. i hope i am not fucking up cause i am resuming the 12/12 lighting and in a few day i will add nutes.

heartsurgerysurviver
02-04-2005, 12:03 AM
I`m over at hearts place out in the swamp, testing his stuff and fighting gators.
I think you should flush again, and add 1 tspn hydrogen peroxide per gallon for the final flush
when you mix the nutes for refilling of the res. just use the one kind, do not mix em together.
the hydrogen peroxide flush should help clean the roots. hopefully the roots werent burned beyond repair.
let me know what happens and i will be back home next week.

hope this helps
i will check back tomorrow on hearts pc
peace
and
grass

Garden Knowm
02-05-2005, 05:28 AM
FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH.. POST A PIC.... and what exactly happened,, ? leaves droop?

Browning? yikes? you should be fine...

check the roots? what color?

yes peroxide is good idea.....

good luck