PDA

View Full Version : Turning leaves?

HumoredSanity
02-03-2005, 04:47 AM
I know I should probably go to the plant problem board, but I think this would be more of a question for people with a lot of expierence-

I just transplanted my plants two days ago, and within an hour it perked up dramtically (I guess it's roots were more crammed then I thought) but now I've noticed the newer leaves are flipping over..

Is this just from shock or is this a warning sign things are turning for the worst? The top of the plant is still doing good, still reaching for the light...

Any one have a guess?

BobBong
02-03-2005, 06:01 AM
it's fine, completely normal.. those leaves will get very large and span out.. i bet you won't notice it in a weeks time

GTC21
02-10-2005, 10:35 PM
I transplanted my seedlings a few days ago and they were OK at first but then the leaves began to curl up into a kind of tubular shape. I thought they were turning into mutant freaks or something. I checked the soil and it was a little dry so I watered them; the next day they were back to normal and are doing well. The only thing I can think of that could cause this is transplant shock, I've done nothing else to the plants that would make them curl up such as over fert etc.

GC.