PDA

View Full Version : 1st grow Blue Dream Haze

silverstrand
10-30-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey everyone, new to the forum and to growing. Just planted 6 Blue Dream Haze clones from the club. Closet grow in Black Gold soil with a 400W HPS. Right now just watering them once a day with a small amount of nutrients. Wondering what more I should/could be doing right now, don't want to spend a lot of money on anything either.

I've never seen or smoked blue dream haze, but was told it was high yielding and good for indoor/soil. If anyone has a pic of Blue Dream Haze (while growing or nugs) I would love to see them. Also if anyone has any experience with it or any other Hazes I would really appreciate some help.

Looking forward to keeping everyone updated on the grow. :pimp:

MrGreen420
04-02-2008, 08:23 PM
High, i also grow blue dream and i have some info you might enjoy. It is a very potent sativa with thin razor leaves. After a period of time you might notice a slight blueish purple tint to the leave. It is a high yielding fast growing bud with a bud time of 8-9 weeks. I have no pictures yet but will try soon. Also you don't want to be using that High Pressure Sodium light bulb (or HPS) until the budding cycle. Go to your nearest hydro-store and ask for a halide veg light. This gives of certain light spectrums a plant needs in veg cycle. After you reach a desired hight switch out the bulbs and turn your light to 12hrs on 12hrs off. This will cause the plant to think it is fall and it will start to through the flowers. Also while you are at the hydro store pick up Flora Nova Grow ( for veg cycle ) and Flora Nova Bloom (for Bud Cycle). Read the directions but i suggest if your clones are from the club give the a teaspoon per gallon of water. hAve fun:rastasmoke:

CanGroIt
12-19-2011, 06:42 PM
check out my grow journal from start to harvest videos and pics here at Medical Marijuana Blue Dream Grow (http://www.bluerdream.blogspot.com) *******

:spam4:....

CGI::::::