PDA

View Full Version : JFK killed by George H. Bush?

Ghengis Chron
10-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Interesting....

YouTube - JFKII THE BUSH CONNECTION Part 1 (http://youtube.com/watch?v=26CaVAy6vxU)

qdavid
10-26-2007, 07:42 PM
No, actually LBJ. I had a professor who wrote a paper about that. He was right. I always thought that, ever since I was a little kid.

killerweed420
10-26-2007, 08:38 PM
LBJ was a pig. No doubt about that.Will the Warren report ever be released and will there be anything of value left in it?

Psycho4Bud
10-26-2007, 08:58 PM
It's put out by Prison Planet for Christs sake, OF COURSE a Bush did it. :lol5: Good ol' Alex Jones, always good for a laugh.

Have a good one!:jointsmile:

palerider7777
10-26-2007, 10:40 PM
jfk and his brother bobby were nothing but whitehouse bullies and thiefs and they was'nt worth a bucket of piss lol sorry i watched hoffa the other day and bobby pissed me off with his witch hunting he did on hoffa fuck em fuck em all i say

killerweed420
10-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Hoffa got what he deserved.The kennedy's did not.

qdavid
10-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Oliver Stone's movies suck as far as any historical reality. In JFK he has an FBI guy put Oswald's dead hands on the rifle to get Oswald's fingerprints on there. In reality that never happened. Pure speculation. In Nixon he had Tricky Dick walking around with a glass of gin. In reality Nixon didn't drink at all. Just don't believe half of what Stone puts in his movies. They're made to entertain. He was trying to make Hoffa a beloved character and justify what he did. In reality Hoffa was an asshole and was hated by a lot of people.

palerider7777
10-27-2007, 05:10 PM
^^^ this may be true btw did u meet him or something? how do u know this to be true, him being an asshole and hated? speculation? and i'd say most in power would have to be an asshole at sum point, or else they would'nt lead much, show me a leader that can lead and get things done, and not be an asshole to someone at sum point??

Hoffa got what he deserved.The kennedy's did not"

why is that? the kennedy's are 1 of the most corrupt families there could be. lol funny im guessing that u are saying hoffa was corrupt and no good if thats the case and may be true,are u saying it's ok for 1 person to do corrupt shit and not the other?? hummm nice way of thinking ...

palerider7777
10-27-2007, 05:16 PM
oh and sorry for the mix up to make it clear i think there all corrupt or damn near all of them

Psycho4Bud
10-27-2007, 05:20 PM
the kennedy's are 1 of the most corrupt families there could be.

But yet they are portrayed as being royalty in the states.......what a joke.

killerweed420
10-27-2007, 06:32 PM
But yet they are portrayed as being royalty in the states.......what a joke.

More corrupt than the Bush family? Or even Nixon?

Weedhound
10-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Hoffa got what he deserved.The kennedy's did not.

I agree with this :thumbsup:

palerider7777
10-28-2007, 09:55 PM
i did'nt know they made horse blinders that fit people??? go fig lol

Canadian_Cron
11-07-2007, 12:28 AM
wacth the movie "JFK" they raise some interesting points, but dont come to a real conclusion. Lee Harvey Oswald defiently didnt do it tho if you watch the video, it makes no sense and would have been virtually impossible.

Basically the movie has theories that the mafia, cubans, and cia were involved... did you know that that day there was less security by the cia than usual, they were told to stand down... watch the movie its very interesting.

epxroot
11-07-2007, 01:54 PM
The CIA is behind the assasination of JFK. HE was threatening to tear the CIA down piece by piece. LBJ was also involved in this due to his obsession to be President.

Perp
01-01-2008, 05:39 PM
More corrupt than the Bush family? Or even Nixon?

The Kennedy's made their fortune running rum during Prohibition. They worked closely with the mob at that time, and it was the mob that allowed JFK to be elected President.

JDMBoy420
01-01-2008, 09:32 PM
The CIA is behind the assasination of JFK. HE was threatening to tear the CIA down piece by piece. LBJ was also involved in this due to his obsession to be President.

Yes and to add to that JFK fired the head of the C.I.A (Allen, Dulles) after the bay of pigs. Allen Dulles was put in charge of the JFK assassination investigation;).

Jack Kennedy, during his term of office as the President of the United States, became a Christian. In his attempt to "repent," he tried to inform the people of this Nation (at least twice) that the Office of the President of the United States was being manipulated by the Illuminati/CFR(Council on Foreign Relations. At the same time, he put a stop to the "borrowing" of Federal Reserve Notes from the Federal Reserve Bank and began issuing United States Notes (which was interest-free) on the credit of the United States. It was the issuing of the United States Notes that caused Jack Kennedy to be "assassinated."

Bong ripper420
01-03-2008, 03:52 AM
we'll never know who actually killed JFK but it definitely wasnt lee harvey oswald. the government still doesn't know who shot tupac on the las vegas strip after a tyson match so something tells me they wont find the real killer of jfk