PDA

View Full Version : Low quality clubs

IrieDread
10-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I see there is a thread about good clubs to visit and I wanted to start a new thread about the lame clubs who dont have things together.

In sacramento the clubs are really lacking in areas that the bay area really caters to. I want to see most clubs as the same thing with good prices.

I know a delivery service guy who drives down to L.A just to sell his overpriced erbs because the clubs buy it for bank from him, so he grows up north but drives south to vend to L.A clubs.

So in L.A the same erb is more expensive.

Buddah earwax in L.A is double priced than up north etc.

Anyone have any problems with clubs in sacto,Ca.

PHATTY LUMPKINS
10-27-2007, 02:52 AM
Yes about 150 plus mile' north of you there is a delivery service. Then there is a dispensary. Both are high priced, but what do you do when the need call's? I miss Arcata.:thumbsup:

PHATTY LUMPKINS
10-27-2007, 06:35 PM
Hmm. No one seem's to respond very much to these post's. Anyway's I agree all the club's and dispensary's. Should be at the very least. HALF ASS CONSISTENT. Which in my eye's they are not. If we are truly talking Medicinal Marijuana. Let's make damn sure the Quality is there, And Quit price gouging us to death will Ya? Humboldt County has the Best Cooperative. Prices arent to bad and the quality is alway's there. They do care about what they dispense there. Remember that's what It's supposed to be all about. Compassionate Care. :thumbsup:

IrieDread
10-27-2007, 09:12 PM
I notice most clubs r bout di money not "Compassion" and its funny when they use that in there organizations name.

:rasta: Grow ya own and youll buy 1/3 what you used to. (Go overboard and youll never buy, at least for me) I can smoke any 1/8 from any dispensary in one nite easy prob within a couple hours. smokin $30 an hour is lame so thats why I grow, then I smoke about $50 an hour sometimes, I sleeeeep gewd then:)

GrinS
10-27-2007, 10:10 PM
^^ thats a little to much weed for me, i used to feel dumb cause me and 3 buddies used to smoked a 1/8th a night.

Dillerdoo
11-21-2007, 03:55 AM
The clubs are a business; with a business license, business phone account, Gas and Electric bill and among other expenses such as employees, they do pay taxes.
They're a business and business's are in business to make money.
No matter how compassionate they are. :)

On a more clear and present danger sort of subject ;), the VAPOR ROOM SUCKS.
I dunno if they changed at all since the last time I was there which was about 4 months ago, til I scored discovering the Grass Roots club and around the corner club, the Divintry Tree where I/you can get OZ's of high grade for $270-$280.

The Vapor Room , on my last check, was that EVERY STRAIN they had
has 1 price. $350 an Ounce. That sucks. PERIOD.

They forced me out, to seek out other clubs and therefore other merchandise and therefore, a better price and better knowledge. When I bought weekly from them for a few years, as in like 3, they shorted me on a 2 Ounce bag I bought and when I told the man in charge, he looked at me as if I was scum. That was the LAST time I ever gave them any money and I never will again

BUT NOW, since I only buy from actual quantity dealers and not the clubs at all, I pay $200 an OZ of anything my little heart desires and I JUST scored a connection for Kif @ $40 an Ounce. Can you believe it ? She's also got a 8 pounds of leaf for $100 a pound.
I am in stoner's heaven more than ever before

GINO420
03-19-2008, 05:48 PM
we need to hook up bro i live in central cali i go up to bay a couple of times a month.

bayareapurps
08-17-2008, 07:41 AM
40 an ounce u smokin bammer... lol dont care what u say...lol harbor side in oaklnd rated best club last two years.... they got the bomb 50$ n eight

skunkgrower
08-17-2008, 03:44 PM
Most clubs I have been to are hit and miss, and pricey so for me I got my growers cert. and do my own thing. Just a little attention to your ladys and u can easily keep ur self in smoke for six months and go a little bigger and u got smoke for a year.

Revanche21
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Any club that charges more than 300 an oz of very high quality medicine is a rip off

dwarfdwarf
11-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Any club that charges more than 300 an oz of very high quality medicine is a rip off

Are there any clubs that have zips under 200?

I've only gotten 2. Both from BPG on the bottom shelf. I got a zip of Afgoo Minis for 150 plus tax and a zip of Pot of Gold for 190 plus tax.

Definitely not anywhere near there 6 Star silly expensive, 520 a zip plus tax weed :wtf:

nugglife
03-15-2009, 06:37 PM
last time i was there they had kush for 200$ ounces.. tax was already included, it looked pretty nice but it was like the cheapest stuff they had.
i need a sacramento hook on trim or shake. i wanna make hash oil but right now all i use is buds and thats super pricie.

oh yeah i have my canna card too so an exchange wouldnt be too illegal.