PDA

View Full Version : 4th Dimensional

Euphoric
01-31-2005, 06:18 PM
So, if the 3rd dimension is made of the purely physical realm (where we are now) the 4th would be the purely spiritual. right? ok.
I was wondering what other people's thoughts on the 4th dimension are..
its a fascinating subject, i think. :)

i wonder what existance is like living in the 2nd dimension? or the 11th? crazy concepts :eek:

GHoSToKeR
01-31-2005, 07:39 PM
Huh?

The term 3-dimensional means as in an X-Y-Z space. (height, width depth).

How can you have a 2d, 3rd, or 4th dimension? 2-dimensional simply means only in an X-Y space (objects only have a surface, no interior.. width, height, no depth)

Most people assume that we live in 3-dimensional space, but this is wrong. We actually live in 4-dimensional space; the 4th dimension is time.

i have no idea what the 5th, 6th, or 7th dimensions would be, though.. let alone the 11th :eek:

Euphoric
01-31-2005, 08:00 PM
Huh?

How can you have a 2d, 3rd, or 4th dimension? 2-dimensional simply means only in an X-Y space (objects only have a surface, no interior.. width, height, no depth)

Most people assume that we live in 3-dimensional space, but this is wrong. We actually live in 4-dimensional space; the 4th dimension is time.

i have no idea what the 5th, 6th, or 7th dimensions would be, though.. let alone the 11th :eek:

hmm so do you believe in other dimensions ghost? :confused:

im under the distinct impression that theres other layers to this universe that we have yet to experience...

maybe we get a chance to experience higher levels of existance (4D,5D,6D) once we "graduate" the lower levels :)

Encatuse
01-31-2005, 08:23 PM
Take 500mg DXM and read the book "A Lucid View". You'll completely understand the 4th dimension.. or go insane in the process of attempting to.

Buck268
01-31-2005, 08:24 PM
The fourth dimension is spatial, though we cannot perceive it as such. It is actually time... Lemme know if I should go into more depth, as my theory ties into both string theory and Einstein's reletivity...

GHoSToKeR
01-31-2005, 08:25 PM
yeah I see what youre saying.. I dunno about other dimensions and universes.. It would be awesome, though.. Like,

You: "damn, i'm all out of weed... wait, i know!!"

**Picks up the phone**

Phone: "Ring ring... ring ring"

You from an alternate dimension: "hello?"

You: "Hey man!! Its me, you, from an different dimension. how you doing? yea, good, anyway, im all out of weed, so if you can just......."

Phone: "Dial tone..."

You: "He hung up. :( Me from an alternate dimension sucks"

Okay, so maybe it wouldnt be so good

GHoSToKeR
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
The fourth dimension is spatial, though we cannot perceive it as such. It is actually time...
lol I already said that, bro.. I decided not to answer whether I believe in other dimensions, coz it would have meant me explaining what i know of string theory, relativity, and quantum mechanics, so i decided not to lol

terminator
02-01-2005, 03:34 AM
im pretty sure time isnt a dimension. its a way of measuring, space isnt just a watch clicking away, although it can be used as a figure of speech. think about it, "time" was made by us, it has nothing to do with the physical function of things.

please do go more in depth cuz i dont see how someone can say that time is a dimension.

GHoSToKeR
02-01-2005, 03:55 AM
http://www.jimloy.com/physics/4d.htm

http://www.yfiles.com/4th.htm

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7997/time.html

http://superstringtheory.com/experm/exper5.html

kuulbns
02-01-2005, 04:13 AM
time is the fourth dimension

Buck268
02-01-2005, 04:57 AM
My bad Ghost, I guess sometimes I just get jumpy and lazy and dont read through everything... Nice links though

Euphoric
02-01-2005, 05:18 PM
yeah I see what youre saying.. I dunno about other dimensions and universes.. It would be awesome, though.. Like,

You: "damn, i'm all out of weed... wait, i know!!"

**Picks up the phone**

Phone: "Ring ring... ring ring"

You from an alternate dimension: "hello?"

You: "Hey man!! Its me, you, from an different dimension. how you doing? yea, good, anyway, im all out of weed, so if you can just......."

Phone: "Dial tone..."

You: "He hung up. :( Me from an alternate dimension sucks"

Okay, so maybe it wouldnt be so good

hehe that scenario sounds more like an alternate reality or universe ...i dont know if you could exist in two dimensions at once like that.. :confused:
on the topic of alternate realities/universes..i personally find the concept difficult to take seriously. the 11th dimension? ok fine i can dig...but universe #2? hm. :D

Euphoric
02-01-2005, 10:38 PM
The fourth dimension is spatial, though we cannot perceive it as such. It is actually time... Lemme know if I should go into more depth, as my theory ties into both string theory and Einstein's reletivity...

yea whats your theory? :)

jacquelyne
02-02-2005, 01:36 AM
There are different structures of the spirit world.Imagine a dartboard with 5 rings.The centre is earth,then etheric plane,astral plane,mental plane and celestial plane.Each one from earth outwards vibrates at a higher frequency than the one before.
Earth is the darkest most dense of the worlds.
Theres the summerland too its the barrier between one dimension to the next.This is the plain described the most with near death experiences.Its a place of thought,created by beings on a higher dimension.Then theres even higher dimensions that lie beyond the astral plane that us as humans could not even comprehend.Theres alsoa dimension like hell.People have seen this side with near death exps too but is more likeley to be cold and bleak tahn hot and smoky
HOPE I DIDNT TALK TOO MUCH CRAP i believe in these different planes.

Euphoric
02-02-2005, 01:46 AM
There are different structures of the spirit world.Imagine a dartboard with 5 rings.The centre is earth,then etheric plane,astral plane,mental plane and celestial plane.Each one from earth outwards vibrates at a higher frequency than the one before.
Theres the summerland too its the barrier between one dimension to the next.This is the plain described the most with near death experiences.Its a place of thought,created by beings on a higher dimension.Then theres even higher dimensions that lie beyond the astral plane that us as humans could not even comprehend.Theres alsoa dimension like hell.People have seen this side with near death exps too but is more likeley to be cold and bleak tahn hot and smoky

that was really cool. as i read that i was listening to cradle of filth and this really messed up demonic baby voice started speaking as i read that. hehe..anyway, as for the content itself that was very interesting. is this your personal theory or what? id like to know more about "summerland" or what did the greeks call it the elyasian fields? :)

GooseBear
02-02-2005, 01:51 AM
if you lived in a 2 demensional world you would not understand the concept of putting something in a box with out taking a line out.
We live in the 3rd so we can't understand the 4th because we are limited.

What is that book called about "square" who lived in the 2nd demension and went to our demension and then when he went back to the 2nd nobody believed him about what could happen in the 4 th dememsion.??

jacquelyne
02-02-2005, 02:00 AM
I have read alot about that subject its very interesting to me and have spoken to people such as mediums that have told me alot of things and i believe i have even been to different dimensions while astral travel.I guess there would be alot of diff dimensions but i think they are the main ones.The summerland is believed also to be a plane that u go through to get to the next higher plane when u die also.Some people stay there for a short time while others may be there for many years.

that was really cool. as i read that i was listening to cradle of filth and this really messed up demonic baby voice started speaking as i read that. hehe..anyway, as for the content itself that was very interesting. is this your personal theory or what? id like to know more about "summerland" or what did the greeks call it the elyasian fields? :)

F L E S H
02-02-2005, 02:05 AM
That's an interesting thought, but quite an old one too. The ancient Greeks and Romans believed something similar to you describe, the Earth being the center of a concentric series of levels, each with its own properties, and its own gods, of course :D

P.S.: I don't mean this in a bad way, I thought you might think it cool to know that some of the greatest civilizations of history thought the same way you did :)

jacquelyne
02-02-2005, 02:23 AM
That too what i believe i dont know about the god thing but i believe in these diff dimensions that you do have a kind of spiritual guide to help you even if you cant see them.I dont know about the greeks or romans i just know what i have learned about and believed for myself.That does make sense to me because they had civilisations much before us so there for had more people to study and realise that there are other planes of existence even if it is not physical.I only know what i think from say a spiritual point of view.
If your spirit or soul have ever left your body by accident or with your own will (OOBE)these dimensions will be much more real.I find this really hard to explain but i know anybody that has astral travelled and anyone can with practice will see these dimensions and remember them and where they travelled.Anyone ever do that ? Like see themselves laying down asleep on the bed while u are floating up near the roof ?
That is scary stuff the first time it happens if it was not induced yourself.

Buck268
02-02-2005, 05:32 AM
yea whats your theory? :)

OK, lets see if I can quanify it in enlgish...

Take your three 'normal' spatial dminesions (x,y,z) and press them onto a fourth spatial dimension connecting all of existance into one infinitely spanning fabirc of existance. This would also correlate with Einsteins relativity due to the non-necessesity to exist the space-time continum, but also would coincide with his time-folds theory...

Euphoric
02-02-2005, 04:18 PM
That too what i believe i dont know about the god thing but i believe in these diff dimensions that you do have a kind of spiritual guide to help you even if you cant see them.I dont know about the greeks or romans i just know what i have learned about and believed for myself.That does make sense to me because they had civilisations much before us so there for had more people to study and realise that there are other planes of existence even if it is not physical.I only know what i think from say a spiritual point of view.
If your spirit or soul have ever left your body by accident or with your own will (OOBE)these dimensions will be much more real.I find this really hard to explain but i know anybody that has astral travelled and anyone can with practice will see these dimensions and remember them and where they travelled.Anyone ever do that ? Like see themselves laying down asleep on the bed while u are floating up near the roof ?
That is scary stuff the first time it happens if it was not induced yourself.

Astral travel...wow now that sounds cool. what is it? :confused:
As for OOBEs ive had one or two! they were completely life-changing events... (before that point i wasnt sure if there was anything after death or anything else to life other than the physical/material)

Once i thought my soul entered the underworld for a short time after hours of deep meditation and visualizations. funny thing, really. i met somebody there...then the next day they appeared in real life (moved in next door). i was like :eek:

jacquelyne
02-02-2005, 09:19 PM
Well i was about 14 and it happened to me by accident the first time.I was just so scared so i slept with my mum till i was nearly 18 lol.When i was about 19 or 20 i looked into what happened to me it was so interesting and anyone can do it but it may take a few tries.There are lots of books on astral projection and very detailed instructions on how to do it.I can only do it very late at night when everyone is asleep and there is no noise as you need full concentration and sort of get yourself into a meditated kinda semi-consious state of mind.If you can meditate and have already had an OOBE you will be able to do it easy with not much practice because it has come naturally to you already.If you want me to get u some info on it i will look for some because i will be here all day if i try explaining.
Euphoric apparently it is the exact experience OOBE NDE and astral travel.

Euphoric
02-07-2005, 11:25 PM
time is the fourth dimension

i dont think time in itself is a dimensional plane. its just a peice of the universal puzzle. but maybe it's a facet of it. what we can perceive of it...on the other hand, maybe you're right. i guess we'll see, eh?:)

Let us assume that time is the 4th dimension, since we are confined to a lesser dimension, we cannot feel or see anything more than a projection of time. It is essentially equivalent to "flat land" falling through the 3rd dimension. Our understanding of time is limited at best and outright pathetic at worst..
http://www.coolphysics.com/4d/

StarcommanderX
02-08-2005, 04:24 AM
Take 500mg DXM and read the book "A Lucid View". You'll completely understand the 4th dimension.. or go insane in the process of attempting to.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

Nullific
02-10-2005, 02:02 AM
Get yourself some DMT.

adh endo
02-10-2005, 09:41 AM
the universe (and by that i mean everything) is way too complicated for anyone (or humanity as a whole) to understand any of it

the universe is infinite so everything could happen

i have no idea what to think, although the phrase
"it all makes sense somehow, and its all true"
comes to mind

XTC
02-10-2005, 02:17 PM
I would believe maybe a 4th dimension would be time? Think of what would happen if Time didnt exist. There wouldnt be anything. Right?

Nullific
02-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Time is just a human measurement of a sequence of events based on the sun-rise sun-set cycle of the earth.
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7997/

SuburbanLife224
02-14-2005, 05:55 AM
yea so i was reading this thread (totally awesome) and i came upon a thought that kind of stumped me...

humans perceive the world with 5 senses right

somehow shouldnt that tie into all this? i would think so.. i mean lol i confuse myself a lot.

well gosh lol i cant put my thought into actual words :confused:
somehow it makes sence in my head kind of

any help anyone? no?

SuburbanLife224
02-14-2005, 07:07 AM
if you lived in a 2 demensional world you would not understand the concept of putting something in a box with out taking a line out.
We live in the 3rd so we can't understand the 4th because we are limited.

What is that book called about "square" who lived in the 2nd demension and went to our demension and then when he went back to the 2nd nobody believed him about what could happen in the 4 th dememsion.??

the book was flatland

SuburbanLife224
02-19-2005, 03:45 AM
So, if the 3rd dimension is made of the purely physical realm (where we are now) the 4th would be the purely spiritual. right? ok.

i wonder what existance is like living in the 2nd dimension? or the 11th? crazy concepts :eek:

It's Simple. Caleb0

Hurst 2 24 04: hey
Super Skanadian: hey
Hurst 2 24 04: whats up
Super Skanadian: You have Douglas right?
Hurst 2 24 04: nope
Hurst 2 24 04: what ya need tho?
Super Skanadian: You couldn't answer lest you were in her class.
Hurst 2 24 04: how do you know
Hurst 2 24 04: ok yea i get you lol
Hurst 2 24 04: blahhh caleb grrrr
Hurst 2 24 04: i wanna talk to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hurst 2 24 04: like like omg
Super Skanadian: ...
Hurst 2 24 04: ur so much smarter than everyone else
Hurst 2 24 04: well
Super Skanadian: Well I wouldn't say smarter.
Hurst 2 24 04: not really i could go in depth
Hurst 2 24 04: you know what you learn and you know how to relate it to the world which is a concept most people dont get, or well it seems...
Hurst 2 24 04: you know what i mean?
Super Skanadian: I suppose
Hurst 2 24 04: yea
Hurst 2 24 04: and its like lately
Hurst 2 24 04: its frusterating
Hurst 2 24 04: i cant get to people
Hurst 2 24 04: like really get to them
Super Skanadian: Get to them as in annoy them?
Hurst 2 24 04: and i know you dont think so but i am .....no caleb no
Hurst 2 24 04: anyways i am gah i understand so much like its crazy
Hurst 2 24 04: and only a few people i know i think get it
Hurst 2 24 04: like
Hurst 2 24 04: fdjkasfjkdaskl;
Hurst 2 24 04: i'm confused
Hurst 2 24 04: like you for example
Super Skanadian: You feel like your entire mind is speculation.
Hurst 2 24 04: get it i think i can kind of tell by the way you act and by the way ur brain works yea kind of to a degree, but not in the manner you think
Hurst 2 24 04: yea that thought came out totally wrong
Hurst 2 24 04: i've just been so scattered lately
Hurst 2 24 04: i wish you could understand i think i am talking to you because i think you WOULD understand like you can grasp large concepts
Super Skanadian: Well? Does your mind feel like total speculation?
Hurst 2 24 04: um yes and no
Hurst 2 24 04: yes i guess you would say from another persons oint of view
Super Skanadian: ...That wasn't a good answer.
Hurst 2 24 04: from mine though
Hurst 2 24 04: it kind of all makes sence
Hurst 2 24 04: like everything
Hurst 2 24 04: in a vast kind of way
Super Skanadian: Well I know that my mind was full of speculation when I was thinking like you are now.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea, like, ok gosh
Hurst 2 24 04: i dont want you to think i am big headed
Super Skanadian: Like you can't put your ideas into words.
Hurst 2 24 04: yessssss
Super Skanadian: No, proceed.
Hurst 2 24 04: they work out in my head
Hurst 2 24 04: they really do
Hurst 2 24 04: like i feel like i understand everything, but dont understand why
Super Skanadian: I know exactly what you mean, I was there once, but I've gotten better at explaining myself.
Hurst 2 24 04: i feel like i am smarter ( i hate the word smarter too thats so weird...) but yea like oh gosh
Super Skanadian: I think the word you are looking for is "intellectual"
Hurst 2 24 04: but not smarter because i feel like smart brings to mind book worms and people who understand things but dont understand things
Hurst 2 24 04: like they understand things to a POINT
Hurst 2 24 04: but they cant take it to the next level
Hurst 2 24 04: liike put everything together
Hurst 2 24 04: and i really truely feel like i can, to an extent
Super Skanadian: Yeah I know what you mean
Hurst 2 24 04: like everything i learn i have always understood it but i am just now realising that not everybody understands everything the way i do and they cant get the concept of everything tought to us is related together and you can use one thing you learn to solve so many other things like i can just think about something i have never thought about and take all the knowledge and put it together and bada bam i have an answer
Super Skanadian: Yes congratulations, you should feel happy for yourself.
Super Skanadian: Lo
Hurst 2 24 04: golllllllllly lol
Hurst 2 24 04: shut up
Super Skanadian: I've been able to do that since I was oh say...twelve.
Hurst 2 24 04: I HAVeeeeeee i just didnt realise i could
Hurst 2 24 04: you know what i mean
Super Skanadian: It's basically where you use your current knowledge to make an extremely educated guess and you end up right.
Hurst 2 24 04: and i am just thirteen so one year wow a long time not
Hurst 2 24 04: yes
Super Skanadian: Most people can't do this however.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i no
Super Skanadian: For example...
Super Skanadian: I can look at words and usually find the basis of them just by seeing them
Super Skanadian: Like the root word.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea me too... easily usually
Super Skanadian: Or what a word means
Hurst 2 24 04: yea see most of the time i dont look at the root word if there is one i just kind of know
Hurst 2 24 04: you know?
Super Skanadian: LIke in English today, Mrs. Crutcher went off on another escapade about the beginnings of the English language.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea lol ive heard about that and her go on
Hurst 2 24 04: but wait
Super Skanadian: We ended up talking about Greek Gods and I could easily pick out what they were the gods of simply by their names.
Hurst 2 24 04: stop typiong can i see soemthing
Hurst 2 24 04: ok give me an example
Super Skanadian: Cronus
Super Skanadian: What is he the god of.
Hurst 2 24 04: um dont know lol dont think liek that..
Super Skanadian: He is the god of Time and the Sky.
Super Skanadian: See any connections with words of today and his name?
Super Skanadian: It's that simple.
Super Skanadian: I just think of words similar to the word in question.
Hurst 2 24 04: like cro um clock... chronological.. umm ... nus um nimbus... a type of cloud
Hurst 2 24 04: lol way off eh
Super Skanadian: Uh no
Super Skanadian: That's it.
Super Skanadian: Chronological
Super Skanadian: Chrono = Cronus
Hurst 2 24 04: wow i feel smart
Hurst 2 24 04: ive never thought about it like that yet i picked it up SEE WHAT I MEAN CRAZY DUDE
Super Skanadian: THat's the thing about this, don't let it get to your head.
Hurst 2 24 04: why?
Super Skanadian: It could make you feel overconfident and "big headed" as you put it.
Super Skanadian: I think you get the skill from hanging around me so much, though. Lol just kidding.
Hurst 2 24 04: i think it would be a good thing.. even if i do end up going mad.. so did albert einstien and look what a great impact he had on society and even the total way of thinking as a whole
Super Skanadian: It doesn't mean your going mad.
Hurst 2 24 04: well in literal terms
Hurst 2 24 04: as what other people would percieve it as
Hurst 2 24 04: but yes i know what you mean
Super Skanadian: It's simple; all it means is that you can connect things with educated guesses.
Hurst 2 24 04: its just a totally different way of thinking
Super Skanadian: It took me a near three years to figure that one out.
Hurst 2 24 04: really?
Hurst 2 24 04: like ok here
Super Skanadian: Well think about it; your actually quite lucky
Hurst 2 24 04: i have a theory and i think its right
Hurst 2 24 04: oh i know
Hurst 2 24 04: very lucky
Super Skanadian: To have me tell you
Hurst 2 24 04: think of the statistics
Super Skanadian: What it is your going through
Super Skanadian: I had no idea
Super Skanadian: I'll go on ahead and tell you for a couple of months I'd thought I'd gone mad, too.
Hurst 2 24 04: like yes
Hurst 2 24 04: exactly
Super Skanadian: And that dragged me into some depression.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i saw that one comming
Hurst 2 24 04: if i thought like this all the time i would be so dissconected with the way society is structured
Hurst 2 24 04: but soooo wassss albert einstien
Super Skanadian: Heh, and I was that way
Super Skanadian: Hence why people call me anti social.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i think i'm headed in that direction
Super Skanadian: Some of the habits don't break.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea figured
Hurst 2 24 04: like its always been there i just never really understood it it kind of just hit me
Hurst 2 24 04: one day or week
Super Skanadian: Well I doubt you'll get it that bad since I explained some things.
Hurst 2 24 04: oh yea i know that other people think the way i do because well again common knowledge lol how would we have the type of technology that we have today unless somebody was smart enough to take everything and take it to the next level
Hurst 2 24 04: but see you being a natural pesimist i think we have the same problem you just went in a different direction
Hurst 2 24 04: well than i hope to go
Super Skanadian: Just because they take it to the next level doesn't mean they think the same way as us.
Hurst 2 24 04: yes yes i know
Super Skanadian: Yeah, you don't want to go my direction.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea and like i get why i have always been drawn to you now
Hurst 2 24 04: cause i duno i sensed i guess that you were soemthing more if that makes sense
Super Skanadian: Please, flattery will get you no where.
Super Skanadian: Joking, joking.
Hurst 2 24 04: i'm NOT lol rreally
Super Skanadian: I don't consider I'm something more.
Super Skanadian: just that I look at things a different way than others.
Hurst 2 24 04: i know
Super Skanadian: Another dimension almost.
Hurst 2 24 04: same
Hurst 2 24 04: OMG
Hurst 2 24 04: fdjskafjsdkal
Hurst 2 24 04: lol WOW
Super Skanadian: Though many people will become this way by the end of highschool.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea and i've noticed
Hurst 2 24 04: went to books a million today
Super Skanadian: Lol for what?
Hurst 2 24 04: come on genius figure it out
Hurst 2 24 04: lol
Hurst 2 24 04: BOOKS a million
Super Skanadian: They sell other stuff there you know.
Hurst 2 24 04: well yea i know but come on lol
Super Skanadian: Anyway, what book.
Hurst 2 24 04: flatland
Hurst 2 24 04: didnt have it ended up getting two other ones tho
Super Skanadian: I could guess what that talks of.
Hurst 2 24 04: go ahead
Hurst 2 24 04: i know your right
Super Skanadian: Well, what with your talk of dimensions and whatnot lately, I assume it has something to do with that? Though I'm actually not sure on this one.
Hurst 2 24 04: yep correctamongo
Hurst 2 24 04: like the 5th deminsion really intrigues me
Hurst 2 24 04: its like i get everything else so i look for something i dont get
Super Skanadian: See the way we think, is also that we use clues that are said from recent times from those around us.
Hurst 2 24 04: thought i think i have a better concept of it than 90% of society
Hurst 2 24 04: me too....
Hurst 2 24 04: so actually lol sense you brought it up, i think i have mastered the concept of the 4th demension, and i think i have well some good ideas lol whether you believe it or not
Hurst 2 24 04: about 5th demensions and suck
Hurst 2 24 04: such
Super Skanadian: And what of the fourth dimension.
Hurst 2 24 04: you havent heard of it?
Hurst 2 24 04: :-)???????
Hurst 2 24 04: lol get joy out of one upping you
Super Skanadian: Of course I've heard of it, I'm asking for you ideas on the subject.
Hurst 2 24 04: well if i can translate it into words
Super Skanadian: No joy here; I just shot your balloon.
Hurst 2 24 04: lol no you didnt i figured, pesimist
Hurst 2 24 04: but anyways 4th demension and such
Super Skanadian: I'd like to see you one up me on much of anything.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea believe it or not i'd like to see you do the same
Hurst 2 24 04: thinking that is lol
Super Skanadian: Wait what?
Super Skanadian: Thinking that is...?
Hurst 2 24 04: i'd like to see you one up me on thinking
Super Skanadian: Thinking of what...
Hurst 2 24 04: anything you name it
Hurst 2 24 04: but let me tell you
Super Skanadian: The technicalities of flight.
Hurst 2 24 04: you probibly have heard of some stuff i havent but i am pretty sure i could pick it up quite easily
Hurst 2 24 04: oh i know this
Super Skanadian: I'd like to see how much you know of this.
Hurst 2 24 04: well i could think about it for forever
Hurst 2 24 04: what area of thinking though?
Hurst 2 24 04: like how it is actually possible or how the people came up with the idea or how i i i you know
Super Skanadian: Tell me everything that is a force upon a plane during flight.
Hurst 2 24 04: the friction of the air
Hurst 2 24 04: sense it is a state of matter
Hurst 2 24 04: which most people dont get but yea
Hurst 2 24 04: the air like swirls around
Hurst 2 24 04: the wings
Hurst 2 24 04: causeing an upward force
Hurst 2 24 04: agains the wings from underneith i suppose
Super Skanadian: Yes.
Hurst 2 24 04: it has to overcome the gravity
Hurst 2 24 04: and the friction of the particles of air
Hurst 2 24 04: it has to coast along the air
Hurst 2 24 04: get up high enough
Hurst 2 24 04: balanced out
Hurst 2 24 04: stable i guess
Super Skanadian: High enough for what, elaborate.
Hurst 2 24 04: high enough to where... (total guess so yea)
Hurst 2 24 04: um the air is thinner
Hurst 2 24 04: as the air rises it gets thinner
Super Skanadian: Not exactly
Hurst 2 24 04: the particles are more spread apart
Hurst 2 24 04: well ok dont shoot me down yet
Hurst 2 24 04: give me another chance
Hurst 2 24 04: ok its kind of similar to a boat i suppose
Hurst 2 24 04: you have to get the boat up on plane" "
Super Skanadian: And I have the answer all typed out.
Hurst 2 24 04: because liquid is a state of matter too you know but yea and well
Hurst 2 24 04: earodynamics
Hurst 2 24 04: aero
Super Skanadian: The main reason a plane would want to get higher is to escape turbulence from clouds and other weather.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i could have gotten to that lol
Hurst 2 24 04: eventually
Super Skanadian: You were right for most part
Super Skanadian: Here's another easy one:
Hurst 2 24 04: and like i learned a neet little trick of which my mind elaborated
Hurst 2 24 04: lol big words!
Hurst 2 24 04: hold up
Hurst 2 24 04: me first!
Super Skanadian: Alright
Hurst 2 24 04: you take the a peice of paper
Hurst 2 24 04: put it under your mouth and blow
Hurst 2 24 04: and the paper rises
Hurst 2 24 04: like you can try or whatever buit i'm sure you get it without trying
Super Skanadian: Actually I'm not sure if I remember the idea behind this; I remember doing this as an experiment in elementary school; however.
Hurst 2 24 04: oh heres a thought afther ur done
Hurst 2 24 04: say ur other easy one
Super Skanadian: I think the heat is a major factor in the rising but I can't be sure.
Super Skanadian: Well mine was (While we were on the subject of planes) How does stealth technology work.
Hurst 2 24 04: it could be in that it makes particles speed up am i on the right track kind og
Hurst 2 24 04: steath technology, never heard of it but like i have a lot of ideas
Hurst 2 24 04: first thing that comes to mind would be
Hurst 2 24 04: military uses... correct?
Super Skanadian: Yes.
Hurst 2 24 04: elaborate?
Super Skanadian: Used on airplanes to penetrate deeply into enemy territory and to destroy predetermined target without notice.
Hurst 2 24 04: ok so two different things i think it could be though
Super Skanadian: Well here's a hint
Hurst 2 24 04: like steath as in it wait
Hurst 2 24 04: WAIT
Hurst 2 24 04: let me thinK!
Super Skanadian: Take into consideration how planes are detected.
Super Skanadian: There
Hurst 2 24 04: gosh
Super Skanadian: That's all I give you
Hurst 2 24 04: you gave it away
Super Skanadian: Bathroom for me
Super Skanadian: Uh no I didn't
Super Skanadian: Type your answer and I'll be back
Hurst 2 24 04: i already knew that was one of my ideas
Hurst 2 24 04: ok
Hurst 2 24 04: well steath as in quite of course but not actually quite in a sense of you cant hear it but quite or well you get me but how technology has a way of detecting things such as radar and what not but something that takes it to the next llevel by fooling the radar or whatever it might be
Hurst 2 24 04: you get back i have to feed the dogs brb
Super Skanadian: as in quite of course but not actually quite in a sense of you cant hear it but quite or well
Super Skanadian: Lol
Super Skanadian: That's a rather confusing phrase
Hurst 2 24 04: lol its the way i think but i knew u'd get it
Super Skanadian: I think you meant QUIET in some of those parts
Hurst 2 24 04: explain
Super Skanadian: That would be important when expressing your thoughts; that you at least spell correctly
Hurst 2 24 04: yea but i have done research on that too lol spelling isnt a form of intellegance
Hurst 2 24 04: but i already knoew that kind of
Super Skanadian: It is apart of your intelligence.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea literal intelligance
Super Skanadian: Precisely.
Super Skanadian: Now then
Super Skanadian: Back to my question.
Hurst 2 24 04: wait one second
Hurst 2 24 04: you get literal intellegance? cause i made that one up, didnt make it up but i like figured it out without reading about it or anything...
Hurst 2 24 04: ok satisfaaaactIoN go on
Hurst 2 24 04: question
Super Skanadian: Well it's not that it's an official word or anything.
Hurst 2 24 04: stop there
Hurst 2 24 04: its just a thought
Hurst 2 24 04: right
Hurst 2 24 04: its just a thought put into a form of communication
Super Skanadian: But you could easily say there is such a thing as literal intelligence and it be a valid statement
Super Skanadian: What is?
Hurst 2 24 04: well i guess i was getting into another area of words and my oppinion
Hurst 2 24 04: that came out wrong
Hurst 2 24 04: another area--words as i think in depth about them
Hurst 2 24 04: you know you get it
Hurst 2 24 04: right??
Super Skanadian: Yes I think so.
Hurst 2 24 04: o0oh can i elaborate just one second lol its soo fun
Hurst 2 24 04: well in my oppinion we are just animals as the rest of everything that enhabits earth is but our mind is to a higher level so we grunted and then we used symbols and then on and on and so forth and such ... but all it really is is a way of communicating the thoughts we had in the first place, but "evolved" as you could say... and if yout hink about how the past is progressing and the way words have changed i can only assume that we will make so make more words and speacking style will get so much more complex i mean gosh think about how much it has changed in just the last 100 years and all the technology that arises and everything we like discover and even new totally different ways of thinking its all thoughts and words OK ILL STOP lol
Hurst 2 24 04: and communication styles have also arose such as what we are doing right now .. talking on the computer which is a total umm you know (cant think of the word lol) new CONCEPT there we go... but we are progressing so fast with it you know
Hurst 2 24 04: which makes me BELIEVE that more forms of communication will arise
Super Skanadian: Yeah I'm glad to see you have some common sense...
Hurst 2 24 04: oh TONS of it
Hurst 2 24 04: but no more than you
Super Skanadian: Things can ONLY progress forward.
Hurst 2 24 04: yes of course
Super Skanadian: Lest there was World War 3
Super Skanadian: Or some major disaster which reverted us to this point of a lower intelligence as you put it.
Hurst 2 24 04: history repeats itsself... ehh... never really bought that one.. i guess in a SENSE as in fashoin or whatever but i mean what is fashion really? its just a made up concept by the brain by people who cant grasp the world so they make up things in a sense
Hurst 2 24 04: fdsask lol OK i wish i could just chill for a bit but everything is so deep
Super Skanadian: Ah, I see your atheist/agnostic views kicking in there.
Hurst 2 24 04: yep i knew tou would
Super Skanadian: Which I must disagree with.
Hurst 2 24 04: but see its not that i dont believe in a god necessarily
Super Skanadian: So you're Agnostic?
Hurst 2 24 04: its just that i question it highly and uintill i do my research
Hurst 2 24 04: yea lol
Hurst 2 24 04: and i am doing my research
Hurst 2 24 04: kind of but not the way u would think i dont think
Super Skanadian: Well most research on the internet will be trying to disapprove God.
Super Skanadian: You'll see none of them can.
Hurst 2 24 04: i know, there comes a point where its kind of like
Hurst 2 24 04: well we can figure out everything about everything but it still doesnt answer WHY everything is everything
Hurst 2 24 04: annnnnd ta da
Hurst 2 24 04: religion
Super Skanadian: SOME religions; that is.
Hurst 2 24 04: yes i understand that
Hurst 2 24 04: ones with gods and a higher power
Hurst 2 24 04: so to speak
Super Skanadian: The Bible never says that it was made to explain things; some religions DO state that they were made specifically for that.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea, and i beleive that if the bible is real
Hurst 2 24 04: that is was never meant to be taken seriously
Hurst 2 24 04: just as an analogy i guess
Hurst 2 24 04: somet hings
Super Skanadian: If the bible is real it's not meant to be taken seriously?
Super Skanadian: What?
Hurst 2 24 04: like not SERIOUSly
Hurst 2 24 04: wrong word
Hurst 2 24 04: literally
Hurst 2 24 04: there we go
Hurst 2 24 04: meant to be taken seriously but doesnt explain everything, leaves room for questioning
Hurst 2 24 04: because if it explained everything we would have no point in living i suppose
Super Skanadian: Oh there are perhaps some things that aren't meant to be taken literaly.
Super Skanadian: But most of it is.
Hurst 2 24 04: in your views that is
Hurst 2 24 04: i guess i know where you are comming from
Super Skanadian: The only part that is arguable to be not taken literally would be Paul's phrophecies in Revelations.
Hurst 2 24 04: like it could show that there is more to life than what we can comprehend
Super Skanadian: Oh and we'd have point in living.
Hurst 2 24 04: i guess i dont really know, i have many of thougts
Super Skanadian: Our point would be to worship and praise him.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea but we would get out of control (if things are the way they are now) but then again
Hurst 2 24 04: you get me
Super Skanadian: Get out of control? When?
Hurst 2 24 04: but he gave us a choise
Hurst 2 24 04: like i guess if we knew everything then we would know that god is real and nobody would question it therefore we would all just praise
Hurst 2 24 04: but there is so many different variables well infinate since it is hypothetically speaking
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i lost you?
Super Skanadian: This just brought another thing to my mind.
Hurst 2 24 04: go on
Hurst 2 24 04: go go go
Super Skanadian: Sorry; my dad came up here and was being stupid.
Super Skanadian: Okay:
Super Skanadian: What is your opinion on fate.
Hurst 2 24 04: dont have one, i've thought about it in depth before but i get to a dead end for the most part, well a dead end to you, endless amount of possibilites to me
Hurst 2 24 04: just hard to explain
Hurst 2 24 04: like i see everything from a lot of different viewpoints for the most part
Hurst 2 24 04: (talent lol)
Hurst 2 24 04: and it confuses me because being agnostic
Super Skanadian: Uh know.
Super Skanadian: No*
Hurst 2 24 04: whatever
Super Skanadian: Looking at things with different viewpoints is something that a whole lot of people do
Hurst 2 24 04: i know but well i dotn know a lot of people jump to conclusions is what i have to say
Hurst 2 24 04: they chose sides so to speak
Hurst 2 24 04: i look at most things generally, without sides
Hurst 2 24 04: to make sure i have the full comprehension of it i guess
Super Skanadian: You're not the only one who does that.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea and i'm not the only one who thinks in depth about every single little thing but its rare to say the least
Hurst 2 24 04: you there
Super Skanadian: Yeah
Hurst 2 24 04: just checkin
Hurst 2 24 04: my brain hurts so yea
Super Skanadian: Wow we've barely been going at it and your brain hurts?
Hurst 2 24 04: i have a fever of 101.8 and a horrific cough give me a break lol
Super Skanadian: Well I have a nasty sore throat.
Super Skanadian: I've had it since Friday
Hurst 2 24 04: i can feel my head its so hot and uncomfortable
Hurst 2 24 04: me too but its gettin worse ugh
Super Skanadian: So now can I finally get my question answered?
Super Skanadian: What does Will say.
Hurst 2 24 04: we havent gone so deep with it but yes he truely does get it, well i dont know if he gets exactly how we think, but he deffinatly is a very intellegant guy and out of the box thinker like you and i, but on how many levels i dont know yet
Hurst 2 24 04: but i will tell you
Hurst 2 24 04: if we talk about it if he understands completely
Super Skanadian: brb
Hurst 2 24 04: k
Hurst 2 24 04: question when u get back
Super Skanadian: back
Hurst 2 24 04: ok what makes me feel so bad is that jessie doesnt make the connection lol i am trying to show her right now
Hurst 2 24 04: like i want to be a college professor so ya but read
Hurst 2 24 04 wants to directly connect.
Hurst 2 24 04 cancels request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.).
Hurst 2 24 04: or not
Super Skanadian: Uh...okay.
Hurst 2 24 04: you didnt connect
Super Skanadian: It said you canceled
Hurst 2 24 04: well you didnt accept
Hurst 2 24 04 wants to directly connect.
Hurst 2 24 04 cancels request; no connection was made. (Note: For best results, you and your buddy should use the latest version of AIM.).
Hurst 2 24 04: oh well i will tell you about it tomorrow
Hurst 2 24 04: if u want
Super Skanadian: What else does Will say; you're not being specific enough and you know it.
Hurst 2 24 04: we talked about a lot but it was at like 2 or 4 in the morning i was kind of dazy, but what comes to mind
Hurst 2 24 04: is him trying to explain to me
Hurst 2 24 04: what it would be like in the 4th demension
Hurst 2 24 04: because i ahd brought it up
Hurst 2 24 04: and he was like omg i am reading a book about it
Super Skanadian: Lmao off.
Hurst 2 24 04: and so he tried to explain it
Hurst 2 24 04: not knowing
Hurst 2 24 04: that i already knew..
Hurst 2 24 04: but he did a surprisingly good job of it
Super Skanadian: If the fourth dimension is real; then we're already in it!
Hurst 2 24 04: i know
Super Skanadian: There's no "be in it".
Hurst 2 24 04: but if we could see it
Hurst 2 24 04: sense it rather
Hurst 2 24 04: thats the whole hypercube
Hurst 2 24 04: like i know its abstract but ya i dk if you actually get this one
Super Skanadian: What one?
Hurst 2 24 04: what i am trying to say
Hurst 2 24 04: like if we could "see" time, we sense it and we know its there but like if we could master it, kind of like how bats can see sound
Super Skanadian: By the way, have you happened to read any documents or books discussing that Time isn't the fourth dimension?
Hurst 2 24 04: no but i have questioned it if thats what your getting at
Super Skanadian: Questioning isn't enough; you still haven't researched the other side; therefore, upon these grounds I could easily claim you a hyprocrite.
Super Skanadian: Not that I will
Hurst 2 24 04: no, see i am totally not
Hurst 2 24 04: thats the thing
Hurst 2 24 04: its just that the concept makes so much sense to me
Hurst 2 24 04: but thats just me
Hurst 2 24 04: and yes
Hurst 2 24 04: i ahev thought
Super Skanadian: Thought of what?
Hurst 2 24 04: well sence we dont see it or anything that could just be the way it is, like nothing more, so to speak anyways like there is no way we could get to it, therefor its not a demension
Hurst 2 24 04: kind of
Hurst 2 24 04: but yea i prefer to think on the positive and you the negative
Super Skanadian: Naturally
Hurst 2 24 04: yep
Hurst 2 24 04: so heres one for you tho
Hurst 2 24 04: what do you think about why we understand and other people dont::
Super Skanadian: Oh this is an interesting topic, I will say.
Hurst 2 24 04: i knoW!!!
Hurst 2 24 04: srry go on
Super Skanadian: I've thought about why people don't seem to have the mental capacities that we do.
Hurst 2 24 04: lol soo cool that like i know what ur gonna say kind of well i think
Hurst 2 24 04: but yea go on
Super Skanadian: I think it depends upon how much information one has been exposed to and/or how much they have exposed themselves, too. The differences that you can see are astounding once you see different points of view on a topic.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea it all depends on every well a lot of variables such as the surrounding the parents the types of things exposed to as a child and i cant help but think to an extent some people it comes naturally
Super Skanadian: That's the conclusion I've mainly come to after thinking a long time.
Hurst 2 24 04: to an extent that is tho because well i think it is all explained in scientific terms
Super Skanadian: No I don't really think it comes naturally.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i kinda took that one back lol
Super Skanadian: Not instinctively at least.
Hurst 2 24 04: like naturally as in the structure of the dna and such from genes and from the parents
Super Skanadian: It's exploitation to so many different information facets, such as the internet and books.
Super Skanadian: THat kind of naturally would be an instinct.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea and whether also i think if there is a natural drive for a real understanding of the world or if they are satisfied with what they are givin and dont go into depth may it be they dont know how to/ dont want to/ cant
Hurst 2 24 04: but see i think everyone CAN
Hurst 2 24 04: they just dont try
Hurst 2 24 04: and i think everyone would want to
Hurst 2 24 04: because it is natural for someone to know more about their surroundings
Super Skanadian: Well not everyone can in the same way that we do.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea i know
Hurst 2 24 04: they get at dead ends
Hurst 2 24 04: mentally
Super Skanadian: Look at people living on the plains of Africa.
Hurst 2 24 04: so they put up like a wall to the whole idea
Hurst 2 24 04: that there is anything more
Hurst 2 24 04: than just boys and lipgloss
Hurst 2 24 04: and that is why i think
Super Skanadian: They may have a thirst for knowledge with no way to get any.
Hurst 2 24 04: the preps are so into it, like boys and stuff
Hurst 2 24 04: because the brain has the carpasity for knowledge
Hurst 2 24 04: but doesnt understand it
Hurst 2 24 04: so they dwell on other things
Hurst 2 24 04: to me are pointless
Super Skanadian: It's not like girls understand boys.
Hurst 2 24 04: and i know i do it but i can turn it off
Hurst 2 24 04: but you get what i mean dont you
Hurst 2 24 04: the guys are guilty of it too
Hurst 2 24 04: and society as a whole i think
Super Skanadian: Well that's obvious
Hurst 2 24 04: hense why we are so obessed with movie stars
Super Skanadian: Well our society at least.
Hurst 2 24 04: well some people are
Hurst 2 24 04: thats kinda what i mean the literal world and nonliteral
Hurst 2 24 04: you know?
Hurst 2 24 04: people who just dont get it and people who do, in lamons terms
Super Skanadian: No I don't. I don't see how not being literal is a world upon its own and I think you're probably looking for another word to use.
Hurst 2 24 04: it works out in my head
Hurst 2 24 04: like
Hurst 2 24 04: not a world to its own
Hurst 2 24 04: just
Hurst 2 24 04: the way of thinking, as a whole
Hurst 2 24 04: can be so different
Hurst 2 24 04: and i must say
Hurst 2 24 04: most people eventually grow out of it for the most part
Hurst 2 24 04: the immaturity about knowledge at least
Hurst 2 24 04: and come to an understanding SOMEWHAT
Super Skanadian: I think you mean the ignorance of knowledge.
Hurst 2 24 04: if you get what i mean
Super Skanadian: ANd those people, I hate.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea, like jessie nestra
Super Skanadian: People that are air heads, like her.
Super Skanadian: Michelle McCloud.
Hurst 2 24 04: kelsey layer
Super Skanadian: And many others that I won't get started with.
Hurst 2 24 04: casey stockwell
Super Skanadian: It really pisses me off.
Hurst 2 24 04: lol yea
Hurst 2 24 04: YES me too
Super Skanadian: When
Hurst 2 24 04: when what
Super Skanadian: people have no idea about what their talking about and talk like they know....
Super Skanadian: And they don't understand another person's situation at all.
Hurst 2 24 04: its like their mind is so confined
Hurst 2 24 04: to the smallest amount of knowledge necessary
Super Skanadian: Yeah
Super Skanadian: Basically
Super Skanadian: They think the world revolves around them.
Super Skanadian: They are actually surprised when they see that people aren't as well off as they are.
Super Skanadian: *Cough* Michelle *Cough*
Hurst 2 24 04: lol yea like today
Hurst 2 24 04: i was totally in this whole state of thinking
Hurst 2 24 04: and
Hurst 2 24 04: whats her face Ashley Randles comes up to me
Hurst 2 24 04: and is like
Hurst 2 24 04: hahaha your so short!!
Hurst 2 24 04: and i give her this like WRETCHED look lol and i go thanks.. no really thanks
Hurst 2 24 04: and shes like
Hurst 2 24 04: whatttt its cuuuteee
Hurst 2 24 04: or soemthing stupid lol
Hurst 2 24 04: and i was like do you reallly thinkg i dont know i am short, not that it even matters
Hurst 2 24 04: HA and i lost her
Hurst 2 24 04: that quick
Hurst 2 24 04: it was funny
Super Skanadian: lol
Hurst 2 24 04: yea lol
Hurst 2 24 04: and like sence your a pesimist you dont talkt o people about this normally do you
Super Skanadian: Uh huh...
Super Skanadian: I've never really talked to anyone about any of those
Super Skanadian: this*
Hurst 2 24 04: yea and i get that
Hurst 2 24 04: and you can conclude of course ...lol.. sence i am an optomist...
Hurst 2 24 04: yea you get it
Hurst 2 24 04: well maybe not
Hurst 2 24 04: since i am well i wouldnt say optomist but i dont look on the bas side of things i think the way i think is like so rare and good and like that i want to share it with everybody who doesnt understand
Super Skanadian: Yeah I figured that was what you were getting at but I wasn't sure if you had a deeper meaning.
Hurst 2 24 04: i do lol in my mind
Hurst 2 24 04: hard to translate
Hurst 2 24 04: soemtimes i just cant
Super Skanadian: Yeah but I can mostly tell who has what we have simply by observing them.
Hurst 2 24 04: me too
Hurst 2 24 04: havent we talked about his
Super Skanadian: No..
Super Skanadian: And what do you look for when observing someone for what we have.
Hurst 2 24 04: i look behind their actions
Hurst 2 24 04: every action is for a reason
Hurst 2 24 04: basically but they dont get it
Hurst 2 24 04: and the way you act
Hurst 2 24 04: like i could tell
Super Skanadian: I mean something more specific than actions.
Hurst 2 24 04: because you werent into clothes
Super Skanadian: Like symptoms.
Hurst 2 24 04: ok like umm lets start with eric
Hurst 2 24 04: yo knwo Eric Chastain
Hurst 2 24 04: well i am in science with him
Hurst 2 24 04: he sits right next to me
Hurst 2 24 04: i started observing him deeply in science one day and he really does try
Hurst 2 24 04: like he just really doesnt get science
Hurst 2 24 04: but see he tries to act like it doesnt matter to him
Hurst 2 24 04: by making jokes and stuff
Hurst 2 24 04: because the idea of jokes and what not you know
Hurst 2 24 04: is so much simpler
Hurst 2 24 04: so he confines that
Hurst 2 24 04: unknowingly of course
Hurst 2 24 04: but yea thats kind of how he works, and like today
Hurst 2 24 04: he was joking around
Hurst 2 24 04: like most guys do
Hurst 2 24 04: (which i think is totally stupid i could elaborate but yea) about being gay
Hurst 2 24 04: you know
Hurst 2 24 04: the whole gay persona
Hurst 2 24 04: he thinks its funny
Hurst 2 24 04: and he understands it
Hurst 2 24 04: so its like he makes up for the lack of science
Hurst 2 24 04: by making jokes and putting more effort into things he comprehends
Hurst 2 24 04: WELL you get me
Super Skanadian: ...I don't see how those are symptoms for what we have.
Hurst 2 24 04: what do you mean by symptoms
Hurst 2 24 04: think about it tho
Super Skanadian: The way they act, and while those were the way Eric acts. He doesn't look that far beyond the boobs and body of a girl.
Super Skanadian: That's about as deep as his mind gets as far as I'm concerned.
Hurst 2 24 04: well i take it to the next level
Hurst 2 24 04: he IS concerned about boobs and stuff... partly instinctual...
Super Skanadian: I mean like...the kind of symptoms I look for.
Hurst 2 24 04: like what
Super Skanadian: Are do they translate their thoughts into words well, if not then I look at this as a sign of what we have.
Super Skanadian: Do they often stay quiet.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea but i was talking about eric specifically from what i have noticed in the last 2 days
Hurst 2 24 04: but i get what ur saying
Hurst 2 24 04: you know just a thought it would be fun to talk about this infront of jessie lol i think she would either like he hit hard with reality or totally dumbfounded
Super Skanadian: Do they talk a lot and have generally stupid opinions is another.
Super Skanadian: Dumbfounded, no doubt.
Hurst 2 24 04: yea thats what i thought, but its so hard to think that other people dont get it
Hurst 2 24 04: because its so real
Hurst 2 24 04: but yea
Hurst 2 24 04: and stupid oppinions yes
Hurst 2 24 04: eric has them
Hurst 2 24 04: but he isnt quiet
Super Skanadian: Exactly, both things that point towards him not having what he have.
Super Skanadian: we*
Hurst 2 24 04: yes which is obvious to us but to him, if we tried to explain to him this it would be like trying to explain sight to a blind person lol
Super Skanadian: He'd just be trying to crack jokes all the time.
Hurst 2 24 04: but i do believe that if he exercised his brain enough in that area like lets say hypothetically
Hurst 2 24 04: he was forced to learn about science and everything for the rest of his life
Super Skanadian: Well if anyone were to excercise their brain enough then they'd get to this point.
Hurst 2 24 04: i beleive eventually the concept would take place
Hurst 2 24 04: yes thats exactly what i mean
Super Skanadian: It's just that is where ignorance takes place
Super Skanadian: And people decide they do not want to learn more, and wallow in their stupidity.
Super Skanadian: Therefore, I laugh at them.
Hurst 2 24 04: and oh yea i've done it, but i'm sure you know first hand that i caouldnt have grasped this to the least if i havent been like this my whole life and just not made the connections you knoww/??
Hurst 2 24 04: like i had made the connections at POINTS to an EXTENT but i was too young to realise that
Hurst 2 24 04: or this or whatever i didnt know that it wasnt just something that happened to everyone
Hurst 2 24 04: yea and its not and like i just got that
Hurst 2 24 04: well
Hurst 2 24 04: kidna

When your ready for Caleb 1 just Ask. Lol. I'll be here.

kr1Nx01
02-20-2005, 02:16 PM
^----------Woah----------^

Euphoric
02-20-2005, 06:02 PM
Time is just a human measurement of a sequence of events based on the sun-rise sun-set cycle of the earth.
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/7997/

true...but you arent implying that time doesnt exist, right? :confused:

even if we had no measure for time we'd all still be in motion..
it'd be hella convient for showing up "late" for work tho...."hey you're late buddy.." "prove it!" :D

Nullific
02-20-2005, 06:14 PM
Time is nothing compared to infinity, the 70 someodd "years" you live your earthly life don't mean a damn thing.

Euphoric
02-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Time is nothing compared to infinity, the 70 someodd "years" you live your earthly life don't mean a damn thing.

:p it means something to me. besides, thats like saying "an engine is nothing compared to a car" dont be such a pessimist :)

Nullific
02-20-2005, 08:50 PM
Its not really pessimistic, I just realize my current existence is near nothing on the scale of everything.

Canadabis
03-04-2005, 05:49 AM
4th dimension is intent(yeah here we go again).
Heisenberg uncertainty principle (read about it in my other post, or whatever)
when you consciously observe you change things, you alter the other 3 dimensions with a single act of will, that is power.

SuburbanLife224
03-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Huh?

greaaat lol i'm baaack

Jekl
03-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Try to go to the astral plane its alot of fun!

The Astral Plane is in its own dimension. You cant just see in front of you, you can see all around you (360) at one time.

Kinda like a high dose od DXM (Like at least 800mg)

mrdevious
03-15-2005, 06:09 AM
true...but you arent implying that time doesnt exist, right? :confused:

even if we had no measure for time we'd all still be in motion..
it'd be hella convient for showing up "late" for work tho...."hey you're late buddy.." "prove it!" :D

Time DOESN'T exist. einstein proved so, along with many others.

GHoSToKeR
03-15-2005, 12:25 PM
If the past and future don't exist and the present has no duration, then time doesnt exist.. that's my perception of it, anyway

fatty lumps
03-17-2005, 10:03 AM
Contrary to what was said in here, time is not 'the fourth dimension'.

Buck268
03-18-2005, 02:28 AM
Isn't it?

GHoSToKeR
03-18-2005, 11:22 AM
It's not? lol

Encatuse
03-18-2005, 01:48 PM
Contrary to what was said in here, time is not 'the fourth dimension'.

You need to expand. ^.^

Jekl
03-21-2005, 06:43 AM
Time is man made. Its not a dimension.

andruejaysin
03-22-2005, 04:38 AM
For mathmatical reasons I don't begin to understand, string theory requires a universe with either 10 or 26 dimensions. No idea how you could travel to them, but 5MEO-DMT will make you think you did.

kronick
03-23-2005, 06:14 AM
read "a brief history of time" by stephen w. hawking...time is not the 4th dimension...but it night be. there are no "for sures" when talking about stuff we know nothing about. like someone said b4, we cannot comprehend the 4th dimension just as someone from the 2D world, cant comprehend the 3D world. in this book he explains how travaling in 3D is faster than travaling in 2D.

http://newton.physics.metu.edu.tr/~fizikt/html/hawking/eleven7.jpg*

that being said, one could say that travaling in the forth dimension could be faster than in the 3rd but how can we kno? well, we'll have to try and find out. if we can figure out the 4th D that is:P. one this is for sure, only time will tell ;)

*http://newton.physics.metu.edu.tr/~fizikt/html/hawking/j.html

fatty lumps
03-24-2005, 11:43 PM
^^^ Maybe that's where I read it. I couldn't remember if it was A brief History of Time, Universe In A Nutshell, or A Short History of Nearly Everything; and I wasn't about to flip through the 500+ combined pages of all of them to find out.

BUT if I DO!!!! I will remember this thread.

kronick
03-25-2005, 02:50 AM
it was a great book...i hate reading...and i wanna read that one again!

Mexicanhomeboy
03-25-2005, 03:07 AM
traveling seems to be a skill with some people, i have never had the experience of astral projection or traveling to the spirit world, but i would really like to, can anyone say how to do it?

vapoorize
03-25-2005, 09:55 AM
I have always thought of time as being no future or past, but an always moving present which has inertia. If you consider 1st dimension being left-right, 2nd dimension as being left-right and up-down, then 3rd dimension as left-right up-down and back-forth, then the 4th dimension would be left-right up-down back-forth forward in time-back in time. In the 1st dimension, with that explanation, the always moving variable as I mentioned time as being in the first sentence (remember that there is time movement in the 4th dimension) would be the up-down motion. In the 2nd dimension, this is the back-forth motion. "Time" to the 2nd dimension beings is moving back and forth. Under this explanation that I thought of while tripping on a few hundred mg of dxm, 2nd dimension beings would constantly be moving at a fixed rate, back and forth. The same goes for the up-down motion for 1st dimension forms. For the 3rd dimension (us), time is moving at a fixed rate and therefore, for the 4th dimension people, there is free and willing movement throughout time. However, the really trippy question is: what is the fixed rate variable for the 4th dimension forms?

kronick
03-25-2005, 05:47 PM
huh...inturesting...im impressed!

vapoorize
03-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Just to clear things up, I just thought I should say a few things. In our 3D universe, if we move fast enough in any way, time can move backwards or stop (not sure). Therefore, in a 2D universe, when an object moves very fast, it slows down the constant back or forth movement of that universe. If that 2D object were to reach the speed of light, the universe around it would stop. It would cease it's back or forth motion. Therefore, back and forth is time for the 2D creatures. Let me explain. The 2D universe is always moving back or forth. Since it is 2D, it must be leaving layers behind of whatever size along the way. Therefore, if one were to travel left or right past the speed of light, the universe would cease or reverse its back or forth motion, thereby causing the object and the entire 2D universe to travel back through its "time layers". It is the same concept for us 3Ders, but with a different motion, time. Since time ties into this so well, it must be true! By the way, did anybody ever stop to think that maybe there is no such thing as alternate dimensions? :p

kronick
03-25-2005, 10:19 PM
there is such thing...its been proven. 2D and 3D do exist...anymore than that we cannot prove but there might be a 1D and i just know nothing about it.

Euphoric
03-25-2005, 11:10 PM
traveling seems to be a skill with some people, i have never had the experience of astral projection or traveling to the spirit world, but i would really like to, can anyone say how to do it?

I had a really cool astral projection experience recently using this audio book journey type music that i downloaded on soulseek. im sure there are online text guides but i doubt they would be as useful...
Using astral projection can be a good way to help out the legalization cause..i mean, if you can tap into people's minds while they are sleeping..mwhahaha :cool:

Euphoric
04-12-2006, 06:52 PM
wHIle on LSA one day i was watching tv (synchronized with music,Tv muted. try it as often as possible) and i started to think that maybe tv-like devices are examples of 4th Dimensional objects.
Think of it like this, the TV itself is a 3rd Dimensional cube with the extra dimension being the actual program itself.
The 4th Dimension is supposedly a place where thoughts and ideas themselves manifiest almost instantly and are not bound to 3rd Dimensional laws

kronick
04-12-2006, 08:28 PM
very true! thought could be the 4th! do u have any more info on the subject?

MoonStarer420
04-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Time is the 4th dimension in a way; it has everything to do about relativity. It limits how fast information forces and you may travel in our Universe. What you see in your day to day life is actually the "past" catching up to you. It may not seem like it but that??s because light (and forces) seems instantaneous, but it's not. It has a finite speed that??s constant in any reference frame.

In your day to day life you can assume something is where it is because the speed of light is much greater then the speed of any car, bullet or anything with a considerable amount of mass (anything you can see basically.) But if you look off into space and view a star 10,000 light years away, you??re actually seeing it how it was 10,000 years ago. It may not even exist anymore but you wouldn't know that nor could you. So if you saw it go "Super Nova" you would know it happened 10,000 previous. However if you had the unfortunate luck to be right next to it, you would almost instantaneously.

Also you could only time travel if you went faster then the speed of light. But that??s imposable, how can an object with mass travel faster then light with no mass? After all it would take an infinite amount of energy to accelerate a mass to the speed of light. Einstein proved all of this, and that??s why he's so famous. Everyone used to think that it was respect to some either field, but it was never detected and it became obsolete once light was proved to have a constant velocity in any reference frame.

Once you get objects close to the speed of light weird shit happens, Super Luminal motions (which is an optical illusion), time dilation (moving clocks move slow, they had to account for this in GPS systems), and length contraction to name a few. It makes you think that even what we think is 3D is probably wrong.

MoonStarer420
04-12-2006, 11:02 PM
The 4th Dimension is supposedly a place where thoughts and ideas themselves manifiest almost instantly and are not bound to 3rd Dimensional laws
Keep in mind the lower dimentions are subspaces of the 4th and are bound within it.

kronick
04-13-2006, 12:28 AM
black holes theoretically could produce enough energy to make anything go faster then light, not to mention tackions(sp?) but quantum theory could be wrong...so who knows. i cant wait to go to school for this shit!!

and einstein didnt prove anything...he only disproved something else.

MoonStarer420
04-13-2006, 12:36 AM
black holes theoretically could produce enough energy to make anything go faster then light,

If your talking gravitational potential, by that time your inside of the black hole and theres no escape for anything directly. Hence the name Black Hole.

einstein didnt prove anything...he only disproved something else He proved the ether dosen't exist. Proof by disproof.

MoonStarer420
04-13-2006, 12:46 AM
Well I mean the proof is in his equations and found by them.

kronick
04-13-2006, 01:44 AM
If your talking gravitational potential, by that time your inside of the black hole and theres no escape for anything directly. Hence the name Black Hole.

after the human race gets a chance to study a BH(if it does exist) directly, whos to say there isnt a way to harness that power?

Well I mean the proof is in his equations and found by them.

even that isnt considered proof because there could be other variables that arnt taken into account because of our ignorance. his equations only help his theories make sense, not prove them.

MoonStarer420
04-13-2006, 03:37 AM
...BH(if it does exist) There??s more then enough proof to show BH's exist, It's what they are that will prevent us from probing them. No particle, not light, not dark matter, can escape once it passes though the holes horizon. If there is a way, we are a long, long ways off from doing such. How do you build a probe out of batronic material that uses non-bayronic, non-photon parcles to probe a potenial well that deep? No, the only physical way possible is by theory and theory alone.

There would be a way to harness the Black holes energy by using its magnetic field to generate current, but this would slow down the holes spin (eventually). What variables? I admit there is much we don't know about Black Holes but energy in our Universe is conserved, there will never be any unlimited power source.

This first link has a series of pictures put together to show the acualy orbits of stars around our own galaxies BH.
http://www.mpe.mpg.de/ir/GC/index.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

kronick
04-13-2006, 06:27 AM
There??s more then enough proof to show BH's exist,

evidence...not proof.

but this would slow down the holes spin (eventually).

ya....after a LONG ass time.

What variables?

exactly! you dont know...so dont assume you do!!!

energy in our Universe is conserved, there will never be any unlimited power source.

u just contradicted yourself. sure you might not be able to use one bh forever...but if ur able to use a bh as a power source, you could prolly make one too.

Euphoric
04-13-2006, 06:35 AM
In Carl Sagan's Cosmos black holes could be portals/gateways to other universes entirely!
This has nothing to do with the 4th dimension though..moon starer is sad he only thinks space is the answer to everything hheheh

Euphoric
04-13-2006, 06:50 AM
...not that i dont find space fascinating..i just take it personally when some one hops on all my ideas with skepticism while promoting a limited knowledge of a 3D universe :o (sorry)
i appreciated your comment earlier thogh kronick, i make it a point to post anything of interest.. (thank-you)

Euphoric
04-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Dreams could be more than just a 100% physical symptom of a brain on "defragmentation"
Considering that the dreamworld fits a close description of 4D experience and that while sleeping your body is close to death (http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/death/de-gdp5.htm) it isn't too much of a stretch to say this.

I've personally experienced an OBE and it was a lot like a dream. Supposedly we (our multidimensional protoplasmic "souls") (http://www.gnosticteachings.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=68)come from 4D.

The Celestine Prophecy - The 10th Insight (http://home.earthlink.net/~t13mi/_wsn/page2.html) is a good read on the subject of 4D,death and birth.. I'd highly recommend this book :thumbsup:

So how do drugs elevate us into this higher plane?:confused:

kronick
04-13-2006, 12:32 PM
those links contain some stuff thats borderline religious and defineatly egocentric. but hey, they could have some merritt. i like to keep an open mind. :smokin:

So how do drugs elevate us into this higher plane?:confused:

i donno, but maybe the government made some drugs illegal because they(some drugs) can elevate us to a higher plane and they(gov) dont want us to know about it!! :eek:

or it could be cause the gov wants to make money(in the hidden market)...which seems more reasonable.

MoonStarer420
04-14-2006, 12:34 AM
evidence...not proof.
Using Radio telescopes we can probe the center of our own galaxy down to a few AU (an AU is the distance from the Sun to the Earth). From the link I posed above you can see the stars orbiting around an "invisible" object (which you can actually see at other wavelengths) and from these orbits you can measure the mass to be about 3,300,000 solar masses. Any object with a mass this large and in a radius that small must be a black hole. There are no known or theoretical forces to support an object against a density like that.

I was wrong about a black hole having magnetic fields; it's the accretion disk around the BH that has a mag. field. But the problem with using that as a power source is that 99% of the photons it emits are in the UV and above. After all it's at a temp. of 750,000K. This makes it very hazardous to anything near enough. I guess it would make more since to use the accretion disk as a source of power. You can actually see the accretion disks in other Galaxies expressly in AGN's. Quasars are probably the most interesting, because the most luminous ones could use an entire galaxies amount of mass in a few millions of years.

"Energy in our Universe is conserved, there will never be any unlimited power source" Is no contradiction. You even said it yourself.

sure you might not be able to use one bh forever... A long time is a long time not forever.

but if ur able to use a bh as a power source, you could prolly make one too. You could make one, but it's going to be extremely hard. The only natural way to make them is through massive stars and getting neutron stars past the critical density. But when you do that, they release a huge amount of energy (Gamma ray bursts and SN explosions). I wouldn't want to be around them when they do.

MoonStarer420
04-14-2006, 12:41 AM
...not that i dont find space fascinating..i just take it personally when some one hops on all my ideas with skepticism while promoting a limited knowledge of a 3D universe :o (sorry)
i appreciated your comment earlier thogh kronick, i make it a point to post anything of interest.. (thank-you)

I don't take any critisim on these ideas personally, after all they arn't mine. Someone else had to do the bitch work to find this work out. You are right though, 3D work in the sky is..well...a bitch (can't think of another word right now.) But theres tricks to it and using wavelenghts other then optical are key.

I'm not saying astral projection isn't possible, I only think it's not probalble. I certainly can't prove you wrong on that though. I'll have to read "while sleeping your body is close to death" later, I'm off to see P.O.S. right now.

kronick
04-14-2006, 02:28 AM
im not debating if they exist or not...im only saying that there are things about black holes what we do not know. that being said, right now, anything is possiable. some day we might be able to harness that power(if we get that far). so are you gonna deny this possibility?

energy is conserved...the universe contains only energy...right there you got an unlimited power source. fusion. thats what i ment by contradicting.

chriscannabis
04-14-2006, 01:57 PM
This is the kind of discussion I love. The true secrets of the universe is the ultimate treasure, the knowledge of why things are. Where people can use there imagination to create complex theories that seem completely convoluted and impossible but yet are just as likley as the next.

chriscannabis
04-14-2006, 02:04 PM
But here lies the problem. Unless we obtain some kind of knowledge from another being, we probably won't know what the universe is for, why it's here and why things are the way they are. Even then, would that being's information be credible, would we have any other alternative? We can speculate all we want, but I've gotten frustrated, moody and even depressed doing deep thinking like this.

I warn people who are new to this kind of thing. Be careful, the mind is a dark place if you don't know your way around the deeper aspects of it. This kind of thinking can't be taken lightly, you either give it your all, or nothing, and once you've explored the deepest questions and the darkest answers, you will be changed forever and there's no going back. Thinking like this will take you on the most hidden and darkest roads. It will lead to long chains of thought that comprise of convoluted and questionable theories. You can also scare yourself pretty bad if you let your mind have control over you. Just a warning to people who are just beginning to explore the really deep questions and areas of the mind and universe most people would rather not dwell upon.

kronick
04-14-2006, 02:48 PM
i agree 100%

MoonStarer420
04-14-2006, 04:59 PM
im only saying that there are things about black holes what we do not know... I defenetly agree with you on this.

that being said, right now, anything is possiable. . I almost agree with you on this, only that some things that are possible are not probable.

some day we might be able to harness that power(if we get that far). so are you gonna deny this possibility? It's a possibility, but they seem way to dangerous to use, that is if what we know about them turns out to really be true.

energy is conserved...the universe contains only energy...right there you got an unlimited power source. fusion. thats what i ment by contradicting. I'm talking about using an object or process as an energy source, like a star or such. You would have to "hop" from object to object to get new energy when that system runs out. If you could do that forever then you would always have energy.

You can only get so much energy out of fusion , it goes up to Iron and Nickle before you need to start putting energy into the system for fusion. Thats part of the reason why massive star cores collapse and explode in Super Nova. Yes the Universe is infinite, but these elements are getting fused into heavier elements all the time everwhere in the Universe. It may last us trillions and trillions of years but it will run out some time. But I guess then you could use that material, throw it into a black hole and get more energy from that. The BH evaporates, you get material back. I guess the question is, can we somehow get Hydrogen back out of the BH in some order to always have a way to get energy? Or maybe by that time all the material will converge into "one" massive hole and explode agian into another Universe? Ok I have no idea, either way were talking tillions of times the age of the Universe.

kronick
04-14-2006, 08:16 PM
ok i see what you mean now....but in a practical sense, fusion is bacically unlimited power. but i guess thats what they said when they found out what they could do with oil.

GHoSToKeR
04-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Does anyone here like pudding? It's my humble opinion that pudding holds the answer to the universes most unanswerable questions. And it tastes awesome.

kronick
04-20-2006, 03:39 AM
i love lamp

mrdevious
04-20-2006, 05:36 AM
Does anyone here like pudding? It's my humble opinion that pudding holds the answer to the universes most unanswerable questions. And it tastes awesome.

I suppose we could have pudding fueled cars, cities, spacecraft, etc etc...

btw, we do have fusion, it's how we make hydrogen bombs explode. unfortunately making huge ass explotions seems to be about as much as we can harness it at the moment.

Euphoric
04-20-2006, 03:53 PM
So, humanity starts off in the 3rd dimension. Which is the world as we know it, or rather, as we knew it. The best way I heard of making sense of it is that this is the way that you get things to happen in 3D:

spirit -> thought -> emotion -> effort-> manifestation

So, to contrast it, let's move on to 4D, the 4th dimension, or 4th density. Here the sequence that leads to manifestation looks like this:

spirit -> thought -> emotion -> manifestation

OK, on to 5D, the 5th dimension. What happens there is:

spirit -> thought -> manifestation

We could go on the same way to 6D:

spirit -> manifestation

7D would be that you no longer need the manifestation even. Pure spirit. Or, if you want to look at it materialistically, it could be if you had uploaded yourself to a computer, and you were perfectly happy with simulated experiences, rather than "real" ones. And anything you might ever want is instantly available to you. All at the same time, if you want. You can be anybody you want. So maybe you move on to a different kind of meta-perspective that no longer seeks human kinds of experiences.

http://www.futurehi.net/archives/000086.html

kronick
04-20-2006, 04:36 PM
btw, we do have fusion, it's how we make hydrogen bombs explode. unfortunately making huge ass explotions seems to be about as much as we can harness it at the moment.

yes...i know...apparently i jumped the gun. i was speaking practical again. i dont usually factor in time. i ment, when we can use it...in a practical way.

7D would be that you no longer need the manifestation even. Pure spirit. Or, if you want to look at it materialistically, it could be if you had uploaded yourself to a computer, and you were perfectly happy with simulated experiences, rather than "real" ones. And anything you might ever want is instantly available to you. All at the same time, if you want. You can be anybody you want. So maybe you move on to a different kind of meta-perspective that no longer seeks human kinds of experiences.

that reminds me of startrek: generations

Euphoric
04-20-2006, 08:22 PM
that reminds me of startrek: generations

kinda slow arent ya? :p

poorprincess
04-20-2006, 10:34 PM
im pretty sure time isnt a dimension. its a way of measuring, space isnt just a watch clicking away, although it can be used as a figure of speech. think about it, "time" was made by us, it has nothing to do with the physical function of things.

please do go more in depth cuz i dont see how someone can say that time is a dimension.

time doesn't exist, we made it up so we could know when.

poorprincess
04-20-2006, 10:41 PM

pudding is tasty... but I thaught the answer to the universe and well...everything, was 42

ps I bet someone already said that but I was lazy and didnt read all the posts.

JunkYard
04-20-2006, 10:54 PM

Time is timeless in the eyes of time; yet time is the essence of all things.

Nothing lasts forever,

MoonStarer420
04-20-2006, 11:36 PM

If time dosen't exist then neither does distance/length.

kronick
04-21-2006, 12:16 AM
kinda slow arent ya? :p

apparently...can you clear things up for me?

geonagual
04-21-2006, 05:56 AM

Carlos Castanada wrote 8 books on the subject of learning to transform oneself into a warrior to be able to make it into the 4th dimension.

Highness
04-21-2006, 06:13 AM
Well i was about 14 and it happened to me by accident the first time.I was just so scared so i slept with my mum till i was nearly 18 lol.When i was about 19 or 20 i looked into what happened to me it was so interesting and anyone can do it but it may take a few tries.There are lots of books on astral projection and very detailed instructions on how to do it.I can only do it very late at night when everyone is asleep and there is no noise as you need full concentration and sort of get yourself into a meditated kinda semi-consious state of mind.If you can meditate and have already had an OOBE you will be able to do it easy with not much practice because it has come naturally to you already.If you want me to get u some info on it i will look for some because i will be here all day if i try explaining.
Euphoric apparently it is the exact experience OOBE NDE and astral travel.

that while you are in astral projection it is very possible for one strong enough to possess your body when you are away, granted they say there is a residual link between your body and astral self but i think its unsafe to leave the house without the doors locked. What say you?

Highness
04-21-2006, 06:19 AM

actually wether we made it up for what ever reason Time does exist and it began the moment we figured out how to create matter from the void, this is the beggining of time, before that we all already were but only in the form of energy. And like that time in the beggining of time we somehow figured out how to create matter and so we became what we longed for and again and again for all eternity we will be what we are, till one day through our curiosity and exploration of all we are we will trigger the next phase of our evolution :)

How you evolve is up to you, will you need to die many times and spend many ages till you understand what you are and progress.. or will you evolve many times in 1 life time never needing to taste the change mortals call death? enjoy!!!

Highness
04-21-2006, 06:45 AM
So, humanity starts off in the 3rd dimension. Which is the world as we know it, or rather, as we knew it. The best way I heard of making sense of it is that this is the way that you get things to happen in 3D:

spirit -> thought -> emotion -> effort-> manifestation

So, to contrast it, let's move on to 4D, the 4th dimension, or 4th density. Here the sequence that leads to manifestation looks like this:

spirit -> thought -> emotion -> manifestation

OK, on to 5D, the 5th dimension. What happens there is:

spirit -> thought -> manifestation

We could go on the same way to 6D:

spirit -> manifestation

http://www.futurehi.net/archives/000086.html

E man I must commend your way of thought, indeed thats what everyone wants to reach and in my own way I know this is where we are going and it will be a perfect world when we get there. You use equations and theories I use Imagination... witch Einstein himself said is the true knowledge. All this we have now your religions your demons and gods, your I mean the blinded masses. All this is what is here because of so many beings misunderstanding of what life shows them. I mean we are all scientists in our own way testing life, testing our thought in our own very private internal labratories. herein lies the key, this world the majority of it for some reason has it ingrained in them that they are so seperate from the universe they have seperated themseleves from there higher selves and created an entitiy they call god or the devil in order to fill the space they have created when they split themselves to understand what it is to fall...we all split ourselves to absorb and learn but most never reassemble and collect what there seperated selves have learned hence they are lost and search for the never ending key in all the wrong places witch is the part of themself they have misplaced. But you have a good understanding I see this is very rare, for me I commend your intelectual level and am honored to meet you. No disrespect to others I value you all your thoguhts and experience. However as with life there are some more elevated than most.

You know what I have found E? that I can talk to someone about such things till im blue in the face wanting, dieing for them to realize they hold themselves back and its true if they are not ready for it they will not accept it or assimilate with this equation. I gave up in that manner people need a more down to earth helping hand, I had to tone down the infromation I was feeding them for they could not withstand the forces it applied to thier reality.

At first i didnt realize it actually causes them pain like trying to make them reach a higher frequency, I would spoon feed them then the knowledge wich is pain to those not ready I would lead them along relating there thought to reasonable applications and then slowly filter my knowledge into there conciousness they would take it in but I could see they were aware this was not there way of thinking and i was greeted with fear and distrust.

Anytime something is real...I mean real like I know you know real like the real deal that thing that takes you to the next level, that train of thought that will change your mind and reality. people fear that, even when they dont understand, they fear the fact that they feel something powerful and real and they instantly reject it.

I became mad and frustrated that they could not open there eyes and leave their childish mindset behind and venture out alone. that what it takes to evolve like the baby leaving the womb, growing and leaving the home to become what it wants to be. The world i see does it physicallly but inside ...there minds and souls are still infants that rely on protection from a fabricated god witch is really thier higherselfs. So I quit trying I realized you can lead the horse to water but cant make it drink.

This is truly an honor to meet one on your intelectual plane, and a very rare occurence in my travels, nice to meet you.

PureEvil760
04-22-2006, 11:47 AM
the 4th dimension consists of connecting with nature, I believe shamans call it the "Middle World". There is no limit to dimensional thinking but usally people just get trapped on the basic human level and stay there until death.

http://www.paralumun.com/shamlower.htm
http://www.paralumun.com/shammiddle.htm
http://www.paralumun.com/shamupper.htm

420mory
06-04-2006, 12:14 PM
the astral (astral body and mind)

the causal (no astral body but still mind)

(three other planes)

the Brahm (of Brahmand)

Sach Kahnd (pure and only soul, home)

(my explinations about the planes/realms isn't 100% right, but at this time i can't get everything on one line)

in the astral realm alone are allready manymany worlds. through psychedelics you can achieve going to the astral plane, but in your way to pure planes and losing body and mind so in the fine planes only soul stays, astral is just the beginning. there are uncounterable many dimensions, but of more heavy and grove shabd/energy. every chakra has it's own worlds. we need a master (like shaman in rituals) not to get lost in worlds.

Pennsterdam
06-04-2006, 05:32 PM

i wonder what existance is like living in the 2nd dimension? or the 11th? crazy concepts :eek:This subject is intriguing! I think that 4th dimension is somewhat time and part of spirit (thought). It is just a higher spiritual realm. When you hit the 5th dimension...your need for religion is gone. A lot of New Agers think that Greys and Reptilians are 4th dimensional entities. Look on Ancient Egyption art and you will see reptilian encarvings. This Universe is inter-dimensional. Mind is spirit. Thats why these aliens have telekenetic abilities and very few humans do because humans are 4th dimensional in a third dimensional environment. time is an illusion. where are now. everything is now. however...we have to evolve always. there will be ways of evolving. there are probably infinite universes.

beachguy in thongs
06-04-2006, 05:49 PM
:eek:

I've always thought that the "Fourth Dimension" was better than the "Third...".

About, 33% better.

MoonStarer420
06-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Is that a refrance to dark energy?

beachguy in thongs
06-05-2006, 01:36 AM
It, usually, is better in the dark.

Captain Hanks
06-05-2006, 03:13 AM
funny i was learning about this today,
there have been proven to be 10 dimesions totall, 6 we cant understand

beachguy in thongs
06-05-2006, 04:35 AM
Abstraction is the fifth dimension.

Fundamentally the sixth dimension is the domain of replication & cloning. This dimensions laws consist of the ability to influence matter and energy i.e. duplicate particles and objects thus by emulating and creating more or less.

The seventh dimension - Living Vortexes.

The eighth dimension is "a simultaneous plane of existence with our own."

The ninth dimension is not restricted solely to the Earth, but is linked with the spiritual worlds of other planets beyond the Solar System.

In Geneva Switzerland, the large Hadron Collider (below) finds particles or super-particles, which is the lowest vibration of the superstring. Furthermore, dark matter, which makes up 90% of the Universe maybe made up of super-particles. Scientists are analyzing these higher dimensional particles to find traces of echoes from the highest dimension from the outer edge of the Hyperspace to understand the nature of the chilled universe below that form the platform for everything.

http://encyclopedia.tfd.com/Large+Hadron+Collider

Blackholes, Wormholes and the Tenth Dimension
http://www.mkaku.org/articles/blackholes_wormholes.shtml

http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/8581.asp
http://www2.gol.com/users/utopia/variety/multiuni/multi9.html
http://www.figmentfly.com/bb/q47.html
http://www.gypsypalace.com/portals/GPboutique/dim7portals/portal1.html
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~jl/Essays/fifthDimension.html

Sgt. Stedenko
06-11-2006, 12:06 PM
Just to clear a couple of things up.

Some people seem to think that it has been proven that there exist more than 4 dimensions. This is false. Greater than 3 spatial dimensions is speculated due to string theory. Personally, I am quite skeptical of 11 dimensions and a lot of string theory. String theory is one of many schools of thought trying to unify general relativity and quantum field theory. I consider it to be a bit of a fad currently.

Now about time being the fourth dimension. It is in fact a dimension and does play a fundamental role in the geometry of the universe. Space and time are a unified concept as is matter and energy. It's a bit more obvious when you get under the hood and see the mathematics.

mrdevious
06-11-2006, 07:43 PM
http://www.jimloy.com/physics/4d.htm
[/url]

I may be very stoned right now, but I'm pretty sure this particular link is a load of nonsense. All it does is explain how a 5-dimensional object could exist by expanding the mathematic equation (of height,width,depth) by 5-squared, then assume it takes up the same volume as the 3 dimensional, with absolutely no explanation as to how it does so under such measurements.

Plus I wonder about that claim that an increase in speed affects an objects length, no explanation there as to how it would work.

Sgt. Stedenko
06-12-2006, 01:29 AM
I may be very stoned right now, but I'm pretty sure this particular link is a load of nonsense. All it does is explain how a 5-dimensional object could exist by expanding the mathematic equation (of height,width,depth) by 5-squared, then assume it takes up the same volume as the 3 dimensional, with absolutely no explanation as to how it does so under such measurements.

Volume is mathematically defined that way.

Plus I wonder about that claim that
an increase in speed affects an objects length, no explanation there as to how it would work.

This is due to special relativity. Basically caused by the fact that we want a constant speed of light for the universe. The idea is that if you were in a spaceship going 3/4 c and shine a flashlight, the light beam will be going at c an not 1 3/4 c for a different observer.

stoner spirit
06-13-2006, 03:10 AM
hehe that scenario sounds more like an alternate reality or universe ...i dont know if you could exist in two dimensions at once like that.. :confused:
on the topic of alternate realities/universes..i personally find the concept difficult to take seriously. the 11th dimension? ok fine i can dig...but universe #2? hm. :D

Who knows... Maybe my dopelganger can drop off a pound of kb and a nice glass bong. Maybe my existance in the second, or alternate universe isn't blind but still smokes weed. Hehehehehehehe... Crazy stoner thoughts.

willystylle
06-13-2006, 10:00 AM
This is getting out of hand.

The first dimension is the X-Axis
The Second dimension is the Y-Axis
The Third dimension is the Z-Axis.

The Fourth dimension is TIME.

There are no fifth or sixth dimensions.

Referring to a spiritual realm or alternate universe is NOT another dimension. It's only the THEORY of parrallel universes; the theory that there is more than one X- Y- and Z-axis'.

Marijuanaehh09
06-13-2006, 05:33 PM
the 4th dimension is like making dust and objects invisible to the naked eye

Euphoric
06-13-2006, 05:58 PM
apparently...can you clear things up for me?

lol srry im not sure why that star trek generations comment offended me so much in the first place :o

Souls: 3rd Density and 4th Density

If a soul is from a density beyond 3 rd and is in essence, ??coming back?, on a mission so to speak, then that soul has a stronger soul energy, (more ??presence??, power, magnetism, a brighter spark) the potential for a stronger connection to higher realms, increased protection due to that connection, and on a side note, stronger intuitive/extrasensory abilities, versus a soul who has never been beyond 3 rd. This isn??t because they are any more worthy, but because they are coming in from that higher plane, from a place with greater freedoms, abilities and knowledge. Higher density incarnates are able bring with them some of their former abilities and awareness, which creates potential for a stronger connection to their higher self as well as that side perk of extrasensory and ??weird stuff?? abilities.

And on the flip side, those individuals with a weak soul energy, a bland vibe, and minimal spark, are probably souls that have never been beyond 3 rd density, (if they were even fully souled at all) and therefore, have less of a toolbox to work with. Just as we see examples of the wide variety of humans all around us with different races, physical make up, personalities and intellectual capacity, so there are different examples of souls. Not everybody is on the same level, and playing with the same equipment, and going by the same rules, so don??t be fooled just because they occupy a human body, like you.

When it comes to that tug of war between a higher density incarnate and something negative, the positive oriented soul will always have the final say. This is because 4 th density is the highest that a negative entity can originate from, since 4 th is the cap off point for where an individualized, free will violating STS being can exist; while positive STO souls can originate from 5 th, and even 6th density, which are primarily STO zones. 3 Whoever??s from the higher density has more power, bottom line. So, the negatives can try as they might to sabotage you and get rid of you before you have planned to go, but your higher self can always override it, like an exasperated parent rolling its eyes.

source (http://in2worlds.net/what-theyre-not-telling-you-about-death)

Stoner Shadow Wolf
06-13-2006, 06:22 PM
i dunno if it's been pointed out yet, or even if i have, in fact, already posted in this thread, but...

reality is one demensional, infinite different expressions of the same one thing that makes up everything.

including "higher demensions" than one.

anything more than 1-D is an illusion, created by that very demension.

it is very much like computer graphics, sure, they LOOK 3-D, but when you reach out and try to touch it, you are blocked by the 2-D rendering of pixels, which are almost 1-D unto themselves. almost...

i suppose time can be the 4'th demension, even though time is an illusion more than a physical demension. in fact, there is really no physical method to measure time. the awareness of time begins internally, your paitence determines how long it takes for a moment to pass, so how can we universalize any grasp of time? i suppose it's all just as well that an inch is not universally proportional to everyone's index finger or foot nor is a second universally endured.

Dais
08-05-2006, 11:45 PM
the 4th well I have come to the conclusion that the 4th is a none physical thing and the ideas of depth and height ect, are lost causes in such places they are non spacial they are of mentel and energetic nature nothings has physical form only perception exsist in such forms some we can only hope to learn so that we can percive such dimensions for they are beyond us in this wourld and the senseory perceptions of this wourld.

Or we can take a hole diffrent approch and say some thing like thier is an endless number of planes of exsistence on top of one another co-exsisting in the same space at the same time unaffecting each other and unprecivable by one another for they are made of diffrent forms of enery and so they vibrate on a diffrent wave lengths of exsistence or reality and the only way to precevie them is by retuneing ower minds to the diffrent frequencies of the diffrent dimension and thus ower minds will be in the desires plane or whatever.

Dais
08-05-2006, 11:51 PM
Time is not the fourth if it is then only specific points intime can be consider an actual reality and nothing is ever still and everything we precive is never the now because thier is a delay in all physical perceptions(the time it takes for the electric nervous message sent to the brain from whatever)
which means you never experience the now ever only the then or the echo of that thing or perceptions.

flamingskullballs
08-06-2006, 07:27 PM
i do not believe in time, as some think it is a dimension in itself

you will find that, deeply into quantum physics, you will learn that time never comes into contact with the physical plane

everything is happening at once, and we just happen to be in this happening

why do you think people have seen the ghost march at gettysburg?

its not a thing of the past...its NOW, Nixon is still president, and we have yet to sign the Magna Carta

Dais
08-06-2006, 09:19 PM
Nice flaming that is true time is a point in time and like u said we just happen to be at this point in time

BCBUDBOY
08-17-2006, 11:46 PM
I agree with Termanator Time does not really exsist it is the human perception of the movement/expanding of the universe.You can not go back 20 years in time and kill me,because I am not there,I am hear I left that past20 years ago.
Just my opinon don't quote me on this one. BCBUDBOY

ate
10-16-2006, 10:21 PM

It's not spiritual, it is, but a better term would be "energetic". Because to the physical, the dimensions of space above it only seem to be non-existent or in "spirit", when really it's just a non-collapsed version of the wave-particle energy which creates the universe. It's infinite in nature, so yes alternate realities naturally appear. The dimenions is a loose term too, as you can see someone already took it literally and made notion of the "x-y-z" measurements of space.

ate
10-17-2006, 12:53 AM
^ That's pretty much it.

What we can't do in the third dimenension is have a wider view of time.

Like a two dimensional being would only be able to see one side of a cube(three-dimensional object) at a time.

And a three-dimensional being would only be able to see one moment of a 4 dimensional experience at one time (one lifetime).

So basically a 4-dimensional being has experiences, and they experience as much in each thought, as we do in our entire lifetime. One lifetime for us, equals one moment throughout their entire lifespan for them.

acrca
10-17-2006, 02:05 AM
^ That's pretty much it.

What we can't do in the third dimenension is have a wider view of time.

Like a two dimensional being would only be able to see one side of a cube(three-dimensional object) at a time.

And a three-dimensional being would only be able to see one moment of a 4 dimensional experience at one time (one lifetime).

So basically a 4-dimensional being has experiences, and they experience as much in each thought, as we do in our entire lifetime. One lifetime for us, equals one moment throughout their entire lifespan for them.

man this is crazy shit i love threads like this :thumbsup:

SkatePopwar
10-17-2006, 03:17 AM
i saw the dimensions once
i swear.

but the way i saw it, it wasnt concerning dimensions, but what i percieved as planes of existence, i could diffuse the planes with my mind, seeing the physical plane, (what we live in), the chemical makeup plane, the structural plane tha provides shape to all matter, and in cases a spitirual plane, which was above all others and was only present in some. and there were countless other planes, but i cant remember them

damn

Rock_Sci
10-17-2006, 06:27 AM
Time is generally the fourth dimension, but in the quantum world it can go forwards and backwards. Check out http://www.whatthebleep.com/rabbithole/ you have PhD physicist discussing this same thing.

Don't label it as xx dimension. We shouldn't even associate the word dimension with it because that may limit our ability to understand it. But, there are other "levels" of understanding (measuring if you like) the world (universe, add what you like here because you should never limit your mind). Watching Criss Angel, the mind freak, recently has opened mind to the fact that I don't know all what is going on around me.

I don't know the answers, but I now realize that I can influence/change the world around me. I am nowhere near mastering it, but it is better than thinking I am at the fate of the world around me. I never tell anybody how to think, but I am always trying to open my friends minds to the possibilities of what they can do.

ate
10-17-2006, 03:29 PM
i saw the dimensions once
i swear.

but the way i saw it, it wasnt concerning dimensions, but what i percieved as planes of existence, i could diffuse the planes with my mind, seeing the physical plane, (what we live in), the chemical makeup plane, the structural plane tha provides shape to all matter, and in cases a spitirual plane, which was above all others and was only present in some. and there were countless other planes, but i cant remember them

damn

It's quite common that this is happening. It's happened many times in the past, and now with the transition coming close, many people are opening their consciousnesses to it. They are understanding.

DopeBOYmagic
10-18-2006, 12:24 AM
Really if you think about it all it all sounds like generations of video gaming

ya got the original Ninento 2D worlds
then ya got the newer generation 3D worlds wich is what we are
quite weird

But the way I always look at things you might be 99.4 percent sure its true but ya never know a perfect 100% until you die and see for yourself

ate
10-18-2006, 01:35 AM
Die.

Right now.

Go lie down.

Tell your body you're dead and you're not coming back.

Believe in that.

And see what you experience.

Benny Beanstalk
10-18-2006, 01:44 AM

sounds like when i did shrooms for the first time... but me and my friend spent and hour+ trying to figure out the root of money and how to eliminate it. hahaha good, but fucked up times