PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney ignores question about medical marijuana

Nailhead
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM
I know, I know, what a flippin surprise that a Republican will not directly answer a question regaurding medical marijuana to someone asking them from a wheel chair, but anyway...

Romney Confronted (http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2007/10/07/romney.confronted.cnn)

robo scat
10-08-2007, 05:17 PM
:wtf:

beachguy in thongs
10-08-2007, 05:44 PM
:postexcuseme: :buzz_saw:

junther22
10-08-2007, 05:49 PM
wow what the fuck

ATrain
10-08-2007, 05:50 PM
WEAK! He is trying to become president and he can't even come up with a straight answer to the dude's question :wtf:

romdog11
10-08-2007, 06:12 PM
he was probably too busy thinking about his many wives. that hypocrite mormon and his special mormon underware. we shouldnt let scum like that run for president. we should kick him and his wives out of this country.

thecreator
10-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Yea that suck but the question was kinda broad especially when the election is right around the corner. I think he just opted out of it though he was engaged in a conversation where a question had been posed and he failed not as politician but a mannered individual........Who happens to be running for the presidency of the United States.

I feel for that guy less than 80 lbs wow and all he has to tell him is synthetic MMJ :wtf:

PHATTY LUMPKINS
10-08-2007, 07:31 PM
:wtf:stoned:

EbelEyes
10-08-2007, 07:50 PM
What an indifferent son of a bitch.

burnable
10-08-2007, 08:34 PM
he was probably too busy thinking about his many wives. that hypocrite mormon and his special mormon underware. we shouldnt let scum like that run for president. we should kick him and his wives out of this country.

that's just kinda dumb. His marital status is surprisingly normal compared to the other GOP candidates. Quit the stigma that mormons have several wives! About 3% of the church population did have plural wives, up until 1890. Since then, the only ones who have continued it are not mormons, just fundamentalist splinter people; we all know that fundamentalists ruin it for everyone. Even if a guy did have more than one wife, and the wives preferred it that way, and there was nothing underage going on, what the hell is the problem? History shows that sufficient normality can prevail in a plural marriage situation, but that there is a minority that abused and debauched it, and that same 'scummy' percentage exists in any normal society.

The underwear thing? Most mormons, being honest, will tell you that the under garment is very low key in their thoughts, and that they find it ugly and burdensome, but since obedience is paramount in mormon culture, they wear it to obey. It probably is silly and outdated, but a lot of american culture is. Using a candidates underwear to determine his credibility is as stupid as using the fact that the candidate smoked pot in college.

Obviously it's not surprising that Romney parried the MMJ issue, since he's trying to appeal to a nutty right wing base. If he wins the primaries, and he's against a dem, he might be more explicit on his position. I hope then he would employ reason and logical observation in formulating his stance.

I don't support any republican candidate; I just don't want all the ties and baggage in the WH. But I find Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul to be impressive and magnanimous, and maybe sometime in the future one of them would have my support in an election.

romdog11
10-08-2007, 09:26 PM
that's just kinda dumb. His marital status is surprisingly normal compared to the other GOP candidates. Quit the stigma that mormons have several wives! About 3% of the church population did have plural wives, up until 1890. Since then, the only ones who have continued it are not mormons, just fundamentalist splinter people; we all know that fundamentalists ruin it for everyone. Even if a guy did have more than one wife, and the wives preferred it that way, and there was nothing underage going on, what the hell is the problem? History shows that sufficient normality can prevail in a plural marriage situation, but that there is a minority that abused and debauched it, and that same 'scummy' percentage exists in any normal society.

The underwear thing? Most mormons, being honest, will tell you that the under garment is very low key in their thoughts, and that they find it ugly and burdensome, but since obedience is paramount in mormon culture, they wear it to obey. It probably is silly and outdated, but a lot of american culture is. Using a candidates underwear to determine his credibility is as stupid as using the fact that the candidate smoked pot in college.

Obviously it's not surprising that Romney parried the MMJ issue, since he's trying to appeal to a nutty right wing base. If he wins the primaries, and he's against a dem, he might be more explicit on his position. I hope then he would employ reason and logical observation in formulating his stance.

I don't support any republican candidate; I just don't want all the ties and baggage in the WH. But I find Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul to be impressive and magnanimous, and maybe sometime in the future one of them would have my support in an election.

i call it mormon hold em.

burnable
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM
lol

FUNKNUGGET
10-08-2007, 09:29 PM
i think i speak for just about all of us, if not all, when I say, "FUCK Mitt Romney"

TOOL9
10-08-2007, 09:38 PM
FUCK THAT ASSHOLE

Markass
10-08-2007, 10:32 PM
what a motherfucking prick....

Psycho4Bud
10-09-2007, 02:03 AM
wow what the fuck

i think i speak for just about all of us, if not all, when I say, "FUCK Mitt Romney"

FUCK THAT ASSHOLE

what a motherfucking prick....

I actually think that my IQ dropped reading this crap. If ya got something constructive to add.....great! Maybe Mitt should have just said fuckity fuck to make all ya happy.

This garbage is CLOSED!

Have a good one!:jointsmile: