PDA

View Full Version : hey guys

sharpestoner
10-07-2007, 04:23 AM
hey guys haven't been around here for a while! My account got deleted and all of my threads and posts are gone! VERY weird..but i resigned up again!

Cheers and i hope to see some nice big plants from the aussie growers this season!;)

GrummieBear
10-07-2007, 05:33 AM
Welcome back Sharp im new around here im mostly lurking but i post here and there

Kenn
10-08-2007, 02:14 AM
How ya goin shapstoner been awhile ,I only been back on 4 2 weeks or so aswell. Heaps o changes man ..I still got my post count and shit ..but hell why they kill ur posts ? sharpstoners plant from last year was wicked .Anyway man nice to see ya back you will av to start some new grow logs and pics mate.:thumbsup:

TokinSurfer
10-08-2007, 04:13 AM
ahha you grew huge plants

SDK SLAYER
10-10-2007, 10:53 PM
ahha you grew huge plants

LOL...u mean 1 plant :D

Hey SS, if u ever want any decent genetics, you know where to find me :wtf:

Kenn
11-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Where the Hell are ya Sharps...fuck 1 post then............. nothin ..HELLO?

sharpestoner
11-09-2007, 04:48 AM
lol sorry Kenn! I've been busy with my new job (nursing) and my new love (g.f) so haven't had anywhere near as much time to spend on here anymore :(

I'll probably just grow 1 little plant this year. Shall plant her in the next few days. Purposely planting late so she won't be so freaking big as the last one! lol

I still lurk around here time to time though, just not so many posts!:jointsmile:

Kenn
11-09-2007, 11:59 PM
good to see ya sharps ..and glad to hear you will be growing again this year ill be lookin out for your pics and posts dude Stay in touch mate the world needs more aussie growers.

smokiemickpot
11-10-2007, 05:36 PM
I too am new around these parts.I would like to wish everyone a safe,and happy grow season is year:jointsmile:

Bong on:D

Ausguy
04-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Sorry bout digging up the old thread but sharpestoner's my bro's mate :O I never got to see your plant.. But apparently you could hug it haha

I'm doing a small indoor grow atm, alot to learn and hopefully some big buds out of it!

Keep it up Aussies