PDA

View Full Version : eAtInG wEeD

mellow mood
02-24-2004, 01:41 AM
i wanted to do with my friend some muffin or whatever. we would put like 1 g each, maybe more. so i just wanted to know, are u really high with like 1/2 grams ate or 1 gram? i personnaly never ate weed but i want to try. anyone knows if it gives a different buzz or whatever. thanks from advance

uncle sam

jupiter
03-02-2004, 06:14 PM
i guess what you should do is making a somewhat bigger cake, with 1gram
cut pieces
and eat them one by one...
so u eat lets say 0.25 , there u wait for 45 minutes... if u're getting high, leave it...
if u don't, take another peace...
donno what u'r used to...
have phun :D

TOOTHLESS JAY
03-30-2004, 12:04 AM
dont eat your weed its a waste cuz the lineing in your stomach is thicker then the membrane in your lungs so its harder for the thc to get into the bloodstream.

Leftover Crack
03-30-2004, 02:22 AM
dude its definatly not waste to eat your weed, it takes a bit longer for the high to set in, but you get a lot higher off of less weed than you'd smoke. You dont waste any weed by eating itlike you would in a joint.

gunja1
03-30-2004, 12:14 PM
mate eating ure weed is very different. When ur stoned off cake or bickies u feel nothin in ur lungs which will keep u goin all night. Its not the same as smokin but u will deffinatly feel good. its better for ur lungs but takes a bit longer to kick in! :D

david420
04-13-2004, 05:43 AM
dont eat your weed its a waste cuz the lineing in your stomach is thicker then the membrane in your lungs so its harder for the thc to get into the bloodstream.

.......ur a moron. ur stomache just breaks the food down, its not absorbed till its in the small intestine, and its in the small intesting for much much longer than the smoke is in your lungs so almost 100% of the thc gets absorbed.

u get higher.. :)

IntelInside
04-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Lets just say a 30 sack made with brownies in a 10x8 browine pan is a enough for the most intense high ever well not ever i guess.

Eat one: intense feeling extreme good...ness

Eat two: same feeling with slight trails

Eat more than three and your in for a good time. seeing shit, paranoia, head rush, extreme blazed feeling,and everthing else people say about getting high.

JaneBlack
04-13-2004, 06:07 PM
I am so going to try that! I'll get me a 30 sack and put it in a cake or brownie mix. (I'll make one that is eggless *since my BF can't eat eggs!!*) I also have a question though, do you taste the weed? What if I made cake batter, stirred it all in, baked it, then put frosting on it, and ate it with some ice cream. Get baked and it'll be so good!! :rolleyes:

IndoRocker
04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Hi there, a friend asked me to make weed-wafles with her, so I did... we put 2 grams in a total of 4 waffles... we ate them all, and after 2 hours... still nothing.. well. aside from i little lightheadedness...
A lot of the thc will vaporize in the bakeingproces..im afraid. If you're not fond of smoking...too bad really..I advise 1 or 2 shots from a pure-pipe... not too much smoke, but an intense HIGH!!!

IntelInside
04-13-2004, 10:23 PM
I am so going to try that! I'll get me a 30 sack and put it in a cake or brownie mix. (I'll make one that is eggless *since my BF can't eat eggs!!*) I also have a question though, do you taste the weed? What if I made cake batter, stirred it all in, baked it, then put frosting on it, and ate it with some ice cream. Get baked and it'll be so good!! :rolleyes:

yeah u can taste the weed. but make sure u only bake it till its 85% done. That way it still tastes like the batter.

GBblazen
11-11-2004, 12:42 AM
A Question is plain and simple. DOES IT GET YOU HIGHER EATING OR SMOKING?

GBblazen
11-11-2004, 01:06 AM
sence ive never eatin the shit im curious to know if i can get more fucked up eating it. I love smokin tho, haze specialy

crazymofo8426
11-11-2004, 01:08 AM
I love smoking but it's proven that you do get higher if you consume weed because it takes so long going through your system.

IntrepidS
11-11-2004, 01:33 AM

You have to make Cannabutter first and then mix it in with a cake or a bownie mix. I'd suggest using a bit more weed too, like a set. That way you don't have to worry about getting high or not because you KNOW that you're gonna get extrmely fucked up!

GBblazen
11-11-2004, 02:12 AM
ANY ONE WHOS ACTUALLY EATEN WEED, PLZ TESTIFY. does it get you higher than smoking? And can you really halucinate?, ive smoked for so long and ive hit hard shit, but i doubt eating its going to be better. some one plz shead some light on this subject. thx. peace.

IntrepidS
11-11-2004, 02:45 AM
ANY ONE WHOS ACTUALLY EATEN WEED, PLZ TESTIFY. does it get you higher than smoking? And can you really halucinate?, ive smoked for so long and ive hit hard shit, but i doubt eating its going to be better. some one plz shead some light on this subject. thx. peace.

I don't have to have eaten it to tell you. Eating your weed has a different effect on you in certain ways, but overall it gets you more fucked up, but, most importantly, for way longer.

GBblazen
11-11-2004, 02:54 AM
How long ya thing I'd be fucked up If I ate a 1/8 of midgrade?

IntrepidS
11-11-2004, 03:12 AM
How long ya thing I'd be fucked up If I ate a 1/8 of midgrade?

Considering you weren't being an idiot and actually ate it the right way, then I'll say a good 7 hours or so.

SumSkater540
11-11-2004, 06:04 AM

I HAVE eaten weed on several occasions and I WILL testify that it gets you higher on a more intesnse level (ex. it seems to affect my mind more) on less ammount than smoking. I have never made brownies or anything but all you need is something that contains fat to activate the THC. The way i ususally eat it is just by putting a few big buds on 2 pieces of cheese and 2 crackers(sorta like a little sandwitch) in the microwave for a few seconds melting the cheese around the bud which is in the middle. You can taste the weed but the cheese covers it up pretty well and its not a bad taste. Make sure your stomac is empty when you do this so it will kick in faster. Wait 45-90 min and if your not feeling anything then eat another. You should be feeling it within a few hours, however everyone digests food at a different rate so its hard to say exactly how long it will take to kick in. BE CAREFUL because you do not want to eat too much, you will get too high and feel very sick and panicy, mabey not even be able to move or talk for a while(this happend to a couple fo friends of mine). It is a great expierence as long as you just dont over do it......so to answer your question, YES it will get you higher.....btw.....you can be feeling good up to 8 hours this way, no lie. :D

GBblazen
11-12-2004, 03:07 AM
Like what kinda high do you get when ya eat it? a body buzz? a trip? baked? supressed? i was just woundering. thx im gettin some nuggs tomorow peace.

Chongzbongz
11-12-2004, 05:45 AM
I HAVE eaten weed on several occasions and I WILL testify that it gets you higher on a more intesnse level (ex. it seems to affect my mind more) on less ammount than smoking. I have never made brownies or anything but all you need is something that contains fat to activate the THC. The way i ususally eat it is just by putting a few big buds on 2 pieces of cheese and 2 crackers(sorta like a little sandwitch) in the microwave for a few seconds melting the cheese around the bud which is in the middle. You can taste the weed but the cheese covers it up pretty well and its not a bad taste. Make sure your stomac is empty when you do this so it will kick in faster. Wait 45-90 min and if your not feeling anything then eat another. You should be feeling it within a few hours, however everyone digests food at a different rate so its hard to say exactly how long it will take to kick in. BE CAREFUL because you do not want to eat too much, you will get too high and feel very sick and panicy, mabey not even be able to move or talk for a while(this happend to a couple fo friends of mine). It is a great expierence as long as you just dont over do it......so to answer your question, YES it will get you higher.....btw.....you can be feeling good up to 8 hours this way, no lie. :D

I AGREE with this guy,,,, i ate about a 1/4 of an .oz and i was so fuked that i didnt move or talk fro about 7 hours it was fuked i thought i died or sumthing but my head was fucked with vision its so screwed up
my lips felt like they were glued or something :eek:

GBblazen
11-12-2004, 06:11 AM
Is it a kinda high thats fun to be interactive with like go fuck around, or you gotta chill wit it?

Vantage
11-12-2004, 06:17 AM
Yeah man its so much fun eating brownies...i got so trippy when i did it..and i shook alot too :D

GBblazen
11-12-2004, 07:28 AM
DAMN what have i been mising out on huh? Shit ive been smokin for years and i never ate weed cause i never wanted to waste it, its winter soon and the prices are going to rise up here so im going to start buyin bulk again lol. peace, DO ya really trip or hallucinate eating weed? plus I can never get shrooms. why the hell are they so hard to find? i love to trip and people just arnt growin round here. peace cheech

Chongzbongz
11-12-2004, 08:04 AM
eating weed is way better and no you dont hallucinate unless that shit is laced with fuckin acid holy shit people what the fuck you been eating???.... lol jesus send me some.... i ate about 5 brownies last night at about midnight and here it is past midnight the night after and im still fucked from last night... lol when is this gonna end.. then again ive been smoked about 10 grams since noon lol

GBblazen
11-12-2004, 08:26 AM
ive got a dub of some avrage swa on me, How fucked up do you think ill get if I were to eat it all at once? Or should I eat a whole dime and save the other to eat latter? My point is, Im not a fan of swag. i could sell it to some little wangster for like 40 bucks, but what do you guys onestly think I should do

GBblazen
11-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Will a 1/16 of swag actually get me fucked up for 7 hours if i eat it?

haggard bong
11-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Eating weed is great, it suits all occasions as well. If I'm going on a road trip or a flight, I eat some beforehand and it keeps me chilled the whole trip. If you wanna get really high though eat as much as you dare and make sure you've got nothing to do for the next 24 hours. You might fall asleep or whatever, but you wake up and your still stoned.

GB as I'm in England I'm not sure what strength your stuff is or how much it's worth, but I find a £10-15 bit does it, $17-24 or so for you, especially if you smoke some up a few hours after you've eaten it.

stonerboy40k
11-12-2004, 02:29 PM
eating weed will get you totally wrecked.

one day my friend made a joint for me then when he finished ther was sum left so i ate it. i was trippin for the whole day. ;) ;) ;)

XxSouthernLightsxX
11-12-2004, 06:00 PM

I don't wanna soudn like an ass ,because this is my first post...but fats don't get absorbed in your stomach at all, they get absorbed in the intestines. Thc is carried by lipids (it is fat soluble) and enteres the blood stream after digestion(which occurs in the stomach). The 'lining' of the intestine is quite thin, but how efficient your body is at abosrbing the material (which varies person to person) is the real relevant question.

Encatuse
11-12-2004, 06:12 PM
I ate an eighth once. Made cannabutter and cooked two eggs in it. Then I ate an egg sandwhich with all the extra cannabutter dumped on the slices of bread. It was so gross tasting. And in the end I just got really really tired and fell asleep. I had nice dreams that night, but I think thats just because I forgot to take my pills.

GBblazen
11-12-2004, 06:44 PM
So what highs better digestion or smoking?

whosgotherb
11-15-2004, 11:18 AM
i have eaten weed twice. each time i ate brownies but the method of making the brownies and the weed used definitely affects the experience.
the first time i ever ate brownies, i just poured about a quarter of dank into one batch of brownie mix into a 8X8 pan.The brownies tasted pretty nasty cuz they were choc full of weed but its somethin that is definitely worth it. One brownie and 45 minutes later, i was watching requiem for a dream, and it hit me. at first it was a very mellow head high, but quickly grew to a whole body feeling. after the movie i was still feeling it but had gotten used to the effects. i decided to drive to McD's with my friend. As soon as i gased it after that first red light, my entire brain and vision felt like i had gone into warp speed (like in spaceballs). i immediately had to pull over and take a 15min break cuz i just could not drive. it was fucking incredible. soon after we got to McD's and as i sat in the parking lot eating my double cheezburger, the high kicked in even stronger. overall the experience lasted about 4 hours, but only cuz it was late and i passed out. it was by far the best high i have gotten from weed, and ive been smokin heavy for years.

The second time i ate brownies, i made canabutter. that is, i ground up a half O of merch in my coffee grinder and sauteed it in butter. then i squeezed all the butter out of the mixture with cheesecloth and used that butter to make my brownies. this time, the brownies did not have that unpleasant weed taste, but after 4 brownies and over an hour of waiting, my high was short-lived and hardly worth all the effort.

In conclusion, i reccomend using dank in its pure form inside the brownies. it will get you way more fucked up for way longer. in response to your question...i think that the digestion high is WAY better if you do it right.

GBblazen
11-17-2004, 01:34 AM
thx but im curious to how much about would it take for an average person to get fucked up eating weed, a dime bag or nickel? cause im gong to stomach it and just eat it raw, and if so how long will that amount get you fucked up for? and whats it like? thx for helpn a curious stoner!

sawleaf
11-17-2004, 01:39 AM
thx but im curious to how much about would it take for an average person to get fucked up eating weed, a dime bag or nickel? cause im gong to stomach it and just eat it raw, and if so how long will that amount get you fucked up for? and whats it like? thx for helpn a curious stoner!
You are wasting your bud if you do that. Best to make cannabutter and use that in a recipe.

MRB041
11-18-2004, 12:28 AM
I make brownies with 1/4 of mids, and one batch will get 6 ppl fucked up. So id say u need about a gram of mids, probably 1/2 of gram of some kind bud. Iv never tripped while eating it, i just get real stoned for like 7 hours till i pass out, and its not like smokin at all. Once it hits you, you are bombed, and you stay bombed for the whole 7 hours lol Its crazy

whosgotherb
11-18-2004, 08:58 AM
dude, eating weed raw will not fuck you up. in order for thc to be extracted properly from the weed it needs to be heated up to a certain temperature...thats why people smoke it. but when you but it in cannabutter or in the brownie mix itself, it gets heated up in the oven and releases thc into the brownies. eating it will not fuck you up...unless you eat alot (and good shit too).

ymmuy si anaujiram
11-20-2004, 05:52 AM
the thought of getting fucked up without smoking something and messing up my lungs even more kinda entices me...but my brother-in-law made some weed brownies once...and damn! the shit smelled nasty to me!! i love weed, and i love chocolate...but bleh!

LonerStoner
11-20-2004, 05:58 AM
If you're going to cook up some cannabutter, make sure to do it in a double-boiler (a pot within a pot of boiling water). This way you wan't burn your butter, destroying the THC and creating a nasty brown sludge. Good butter should be light green and smell heady and fatty (if that makes sense). Use the butter on toast, in recipes, whatever.

MiamiCanes
11-23-2004, 06:35 AM
i gotta question on the subject...if u eat em do u feel retarted like dont wanna move or nothin or do u get that laffin fukin around feeling like when u smoke it....or do u just want to sit n chill??? Holla at ya boii

cannabrex
11-24-2004, 04:06 PM
"i gotta question on the subject...if u eat em do u feel retarted like dont wanna move or nothin or do u get that laffin fukin around feeling like when u smoke it....or do u just want to sit n chill??? "

It depends on what you are using, and the different levels of THCA, CBDs....etc...in your particular strain..AND your metabolism plays a large part as well.

I have a good recipe for Cannabutter that extracts the chlorophyl first, then extracts the THC into the butter. No cannaburps....long-lasting...

Or you try making your own capsules....

peace

gershwayne
10-09-2005, 07:29 PM
yesterday morning I put 2 bowls (about the size of a quarter and as wide as my thumb) on a cheese sandwhich and heated it up in the microwave. then i drank a glass of milk. nothing happened and its been at least 24 hours. is there something im not doing right? do i need more weed? the weed i used was pretty good, it was stashed for a couple of months and i hear it loses potentcy after awhile. Anybody have any suggestions?

snackAttack
09-14-2007, 05:27 AM
mabey the microwave fried the THC?