PDA

View Full Version : Bongs+stems+cp's anywher selling in brissbanne

Nock!!
10-05-2007, 11:52 AM
is there any where left in Brisssssbannnnne that sells bongs or cone peices or stems. anywhere i need to kno!!:thumbsup:

TokinSurfer
10-08-2007, 04:14 AM
no billies

maryjaNe_
10-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Nah none at all, only place that sells cone pieces/pipes is in surfers paradise. No billies.

SDK SLAYER
10-10-2007, 10:48 PM
wtf....really ? try some of the online bong shops....there is a couple of Aussie based shops....can't think of any atm tho.... :p try a google search, dude :jointsmile: or go here >>> www.ozstoners.com there is sometimes ads for bong shops on the forums there :cool:

Brisbrain
11-14-2007, 08:00 AM
Sure is! Just found this place today with the help of Google (Long live google!). I'll be heading out there tomorrow morning to get me a bong and some herbal smoke. They're in the Queen St Mall.

The place is called "Off Ya Tree" and here's the link. OFF YA TREE - Clothing Jewellery Body Piercing Bongs Toys (http://www.offyatree.com.au/brisbane.htm)
:cool:

Brisbrain
11-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Alright, so i just found out that the SALE of bongs and waterpipes in QLD is illegal but not possesion. I'll just have to order the bong from the online store and get it sent over from Melbourne.:)

Helterskelter2
01-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Apparently they dont sell bongs or peices at off ya tree and more, and pretty much anywhere in qld unless you get off a dealer or something