PDA

View Full Version : Paranoia!

Syrus
01-30-2005, 12:02 AM
Right heres the back information. For several years ive sufered from paranoia, which has made it very hard for me to trust people. Recently (thanks to weed i think) my paranoia has stayed pretty dormant and ive generaly been ok.

However today, my paranoia decided to come back with a vengance and slap me in the face like a giant slappnig a midget (no offence to either). Does anyone know any ways i could get my paranoia to calm down?

Adamus
02-03-2005, 02:35 PM
I don't trust people neither. I think it's quite ok to be a bit paranoid. You need to know who you are and what you want. I'm sure there are people you trust. Stay calm, do your job. I smoke for 9 years, the beginning was great, then I had to adjust my behaviour to the new (stoned) me, to learn to deal with the time perception etc. It is good fun to be able to see the reality both sober and stoned and compare these states. Im not taking about paranoia, am I? ;)

jacquelyne
02-03-2005, 11:25 PM
Im always paranoid.I never trust anyone.When it comes down to it you can only rely on yourself and your family and not even them sometimes

Epic
02-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Im with you on this one....seems us smokers all have the same problem :p