PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my precious babies!!! Finally!!!

Hilder420
10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
So these are my dogs...:D theyre awesome.. the first one's name is Bebe, but we call her negra, the second big boy is blankie, but call him manky.. the third is my powder.. my little miracle baby, hes the one that got hit by a car and survived a tumor on his foot.. we call him pollito and lastly, but certainly not least.. my baby Venus... shes my heart, and we found out she's epilectic..

xcrispi
10-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Too cool ,
Weedhound has a herd of those lil dogs . :thumbsup:
Crispi :jointsmile:

xxxhazexxx
10-02-2007, 03:11 PM
nice:thumbsup:

HyDrO ViSiOnZ
10-02-2007, 03:32 PM
YouTube - Chika and Bruzer (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bBSV2XWqYSI)
Here are my dogs. They are my life. Got them both at the pound..chika (little one) was 10 days from the ax and bruzer(big one) Was just three. I was working by the shelter one day and went in for lunch. Came out with Bruzer... Ive had chika for about 2 years. Gotta Love dogs....except when they act like deer in the garden!

Hilder420
10-02-2007, 03:48 PM
I kno what u mean, the last pic of venus is her curled up in a potted plant.. but she looked so cute, i didnt have the heart to shoo her away.. i wanna take a pic of all of them racing to the gate when someone comes over.. its the cutest thing.. they all come out like little furry bullets and they line up next to each other, press all their backs together and attack as one.. priceless.. they think theyre fierce..
also, venus is all legs and skinny and fast and sneaky.. if shes playing, all u see is a caramel colored blur and pin legs..LOL she hops around bushes and plants like a lil deer.. man she can jump!!

texas grass
10-02-2007, 07:45 PM
pretty spoiled little doggies
doggies are awesome

Hilder420
10-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Doggies ARE awesome!!!!! Thanks guys!!!

napolitana869
10-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Man I wish I could have 4 dogs. I dog sat my parents 2 dogs and had my dog for a week. Having 3 was crazy, I bet 4 is ridiculous

Hilder420
10-07-2007, 03:15 PM
theyre not that bad.. aside from the fact that they all have health problems, theyre mostly chill doggies... Negra is a little bitch on the outside, but marshmallow creme on the inside... banky is one needy spoiled little Shit.. i have a video of him doin cute Shit.. ill try and post it.. powdy is just a dream come true... hes quiet, but obsessive about being on pillows, which i understand because of his hip.. venus is the only handful.. shes twitchy, and clingy, and always has to b on top of me and nervous .. but shes my baby so i love her and her hang ups..

birdgirl73
10-10-2007, 12:55 AM
Your babies are darling, Hilder! I love them all and wish they could live with me. I find Chihuahua faces so beguiling.

Blankie-Manky-Banky is precisely the same shape as my Daisy. Pudgy and cute. She sleeps like that, too. We tell people she's half-Chihuahua and half pot-bellied pig. Lily, my other one, is obsessed about sleeping and sitting on pillows, too. She's the fleet-footed gazelle of the family and can jump and run like an agility dog.

Your babies are so darling!

Hilder420
10-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Thank You!!! that picture of him is when he was passed out after a day at the dog park.. it doesnt do his beauty justice... ill post another pic so you can see his face tomorrow..and rhat pic of powdy was when he just woke up.. look at those eyes!!!

silkyblue
10-20-2007, 10:02 PM
doggies look happy and healthy !!

cute little boogers ~~

we have 2 dogs a Terrior, Queeny, she rules the ranch and Augie a beagle, he loves to hunt anything with whiskers,

nice dogs!!

sheilovealways
01-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Hey Hilder, long time, how have you been? Love the babies!
:hippy:

Hilder420
01-26-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey, you! yeah, it has been a while.. Thank you, theyre all doing great!! theyve all lost alot of weight and are happier now that they have a bigger yard to play in and not have to deal with my mother's constant screaming and bad juju.. lol. how are you?

xhookahtimex
04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
Aw so gorgeous ! those are some kickass Mexican Jumping Beans !
Ha, that's what I call chihuahuas. I saw Chihuahuas for sale in a newspaper ad, and that's what they called 'em. :)

xhookahtimex
04-22-2010, 07:07 PM
YouTube - Chika and Bruzer (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bBSV2XWqYSI)
Here are my dogs. They are my life. Got them both at the pound..chika (little one) was 10 days from the ax and bruzer(big one) Was just three. I was working by the shelter one day and went in for lunch. Came out with Bruzer... Ive had chika for about 2 years. Gotta Love dogs....except when they act like deer in the garden!

I commented on the video! They're so cute! :D