PDA

View Full Version : Top Bay Area Clubs

dackst
09-28-2007, 11:01 PM
I'll be around next year, MMJ-qualified, and am wondering what places have a comfortable atmosphere with good prices?

I've heard great things about Green Door and Green Cross. Anyone tried them?

iDude
10-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Green cross is delivery only and Green Door doesn't let you chill and smoke. Hope Net and CMC (CannaMed-Care) are the ones you want to look for. Both are great. If you get your OCBC (Oakland Cannabis Buyers Card, google it) go to Divinity Tree for the dankest buds at the best prices.

MajesticWhelk
10-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Honestly,

Mr. Nice Guy's in SF is a great dispensary in terms of quality, but I think the best dispensary in terms of environment and just general all around would be the Vapor Room.

norkali
10-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Vapor Room in SF = :thumbsup:

Medicann in Santa Rosa = :thumbsup: (by far, best selection of dank marijuana)

Berkeley Patients Group ( in Berkeley, duh) = :thumbsup:

charizma
10-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Vapor Room in SF = :thumbsup:

Medicann in Santa Rosa = :thumbsup: (by far, best selection of dank marijuana)

Berkeley Patients Group ( in Berkeley, duh) = :thumbsup:

hey i never heard much about them..thanks i might check them out.

IrieDread
10-26-2007, 03:19 PM
Check out Harborside by the water in Oaktown good clone selection and they turn out exactly like the matching erb sold.

trey2s
10-31-2007, 07:28 AM
I goto Green Door. Nice and clean, but sort of a prison feel.

slumper89
11-09-2007, 05:06 PM
hahaha prison feel... everywhere in this area has a county jail/ prison feel lol and im with the guy who mentoned the divinity tree.. thos are by far the best ones... also the purple heart on 4th between broadway and franklin in oakland has some of the best purple in the bay.

KillerDemo
11-09-2007, 06:45 PM
anybody go to greenway in santa cruz?

M.B.A.
11-09-2007, 10:55 PM
The best Club That I have been to as far as quality quantity and price is the "Purple Shack" in Hayward....got on some Purple Cream for good price

slumper89
11-10-2007, 01:02 AM
hey can anyone tell me how much clones go for at haborside?

Dillerdoo
11-20-2007, 12:42 AM
I'll be around next year, MMJ-qualified, and am wondering what places have a comfortable atmosphere with good prices?

I've heard great things about Green Door and Green Cross. Anyone tried them?
There are I THINK 3-4 Green Door clubs in SF with 1 on Post between
Polk and Larkin, THEN, if you stay on the very same sidewalk and walk towards Post and go around the corner and down to Geary, The Divinity Tree is just as great !

I have scored OZ's for 270-280 and it's all been high grade.
You can also score for MUCH less on Craig's List.

David

mcnnab
11-25-2007, 07:23 AM
The best Club That I have been to as far as quality quantity and price is the "Purple Shack" in Hayward....got on some Purple Cream for good price

Does the "Purple Shack" go by another name? I can't seem to find it.

Aliigetshyphy
12-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Garden of Eden and We Are Hemp are amazing

Aliigetshyphy
12-05-2007, 07:18 PM
hahaha prison feel... everywhere in this area has a county jail/ prison feel lol and im with the guy who mentoned the divinity tree.. thos are by far the best ones... also the purple heart on 4th between broadway and franklin in oakland has some of the best purple in the bay.

This is a club?!
Across the street from Temple Tattoo right?

hatenme
12-06-2007, 09:24 AM
purple heart in OaKland is pretty good

:rastasmoke:

bud luv
12-09-2007, 03:39 AM
Richmond Hilltop club is by far the best for the money... you can actually get great dank there for like 45 an eighth. BPG has gotta be second.

SantaRosa
12-17-2007, 04:09 AM
Organicann in Santa Rosa on Santa Rosa Avenue is by far the best dispensary out there right now.

There is also a good one in Ukiah.

I have been very disappointed with all the clubs in San Francisco and Oakland. Sonoma and Mendocino counties seem to have the best stuff cause they are closer to the growers.

You can actually buy Cheese (the real stuff) for $45-50 an eighth when they have it.

fUNKYcDOG
12-18-2007, 12:41 AM
Organicann in Santa Rosa on Santa Rosa Avenue is by far the best dispensary out there right now.

I have been very disappointed with all the clubs in San Francisco and Oakland. Sonoma and Mendocino counties seem to have the best stuff cause they are closer to the growers.

You can actually buy Cheese (the real stuff) for $45-50 an eighth when they have it.

are you referring to the blue cheese strain?

norkali
12-21-2007, 04:57 PM
are you referring to the blue cheese strain?

I believe he is. For sure Organicann's most popular strain. For good reason too. There is no doubt that the "Cheese" there is the real deal. The grower(s) have almost gotten a perpetual harvest down 100%, but still have a little work to do.

You see, last year, they had the Cheese only once in a while, and when they did, my god, this shit was the bomb! :stoned: An indescribable smell; I couldn't stop smelling it because I didn't believe that it was a real (organic) smell. Crystals everywhere! But now, and starting just about 6 months ago, the cheese is there almost every time I go. The quality though? :( It still has that crazy smell to it, but it's just not the same as it was! It's like we're getting the sucker buds from the plants, the same shit, just not the same quality though.

jdmarcus59
12-23-2007, 12:34 AM
I dont mean to be so out of tonch, but I live up north washinton, so am I hearing that there are clubs on S.F. that sell bud? are did I not understand.

sokanomx
12-23-2007, 05:35 AM
The Love Shack on 14th Street between Guerrero and dolores is my favorite club in San Francisco. the price is right and so is the variety. not to mention they are super nice and have an anniversary party that is usually really fun (think 10ft vapor bags).
You have to get a sticker and then you will get in but its only to keep the lines short. Its really sweet and if you live in the city it no problem to go and find out when they are adding new members.

Adrenaline Rush
12-27-2007, 06:52 PM
First off let me start by saying that I've been to multiple clubs in the Bay area....from Santa Cruz to Oaktown.... I also had to do some traveling to get to these clubs as I live about a good 2.5 hours away from the bay area. Therefore, when I go to purchase my cannabis, I have to do it in large quantities to make a trip worth it. So what I look for when shopping for my cannabis in the bay area, I look for the best high grade, big quantity and reasonably priced. This way I don't find myself making multiple trips.

In Santa Cruz, the bud was cheaper in price and they had better bargains, but the bud grade was lower than that of the clubs in the bay area. Not to mention there is a limit to the purchase (I beleive the limit is 4 ounces, which is not bad). In Santa Cruz the clubs seemed located in a good area.

The best club in the bay area (in my opinion) was CCPC in Hayward (which was raided on 10/31/07). They had the best balance of great selection, excellent high grade, and at great prices, not to mention there was no limit in purchases. There is also another club in Hayward worth visiting and that is Garden of Eden. Here you will find great selection, excellent high grade, however, their prices are a bit high. This may be based on the fact that they don't sell by ounces and they do tax. You can find an eight of their best stuff for about $65. At most, they sell by quarters, which makes an ounce a bit to steep pricewise. There was a third club I went to in Hayward, but i forgot it's name and the bud there was exactly like Santa Cruz. More of the lower grade and to top it off they did not sell by ounces, Overall I did not like that last club. I must mention that every club I went to in Hayward seemed to be in a ghetto location.

Next I went to Harborside in Oaktown. It was my understanding that this was one of the more newer clubs and I was glad I found it. This is currently my next favorite club (after CCPC). Here they have all sorts of strains (Probably the most amount of strains i've seen) and of course solid prices. Their prices could be better, but I don't complain as I am paying approx $30 more per oz than at CCPC. Here they do sell by ounces, but there is also a limit in purchases. Here you are limited to 2 ounces PER WEEK (which is fine cause I usually drive every other week). This place was located in the good part of town so do not feel paranoid when you see all the cops roaming around. They usually don;t bother anyone (at least from what I can tell). On a side note, they stopped selling clones at Harborside.

The last club worth mentioning is Berkely (the Berkely Patients Group). Great experience. I thought it was cool that you can actually smoke there in the lounge. The prices were almost identical as Harborside, but not quite the selection that Harborside has. Despite they had some great high grade stuff.

I haven't been to any of the SF clubs but I'm likely to check them out sooner or later. I'm trying to read up on reviews so I can make the trip worth it....any reviews will help thanks....

Adrenaline Rush
12-27-2007, 06:57 PM
anybody go to greenway in santa cruz?

Yes. It was OK. But not all that great.

Adrenaline Rush
12-27-2007, 06:58 PM

They don't sell them anymore.

letsgetlifted
01-31-2008, 08:40 PM
who remembers the PURPLE ROOM. upstairs.... yea i miss that place

DrGreen
02-04-2008, 11:46 PM
The reviews are excellent but of late the prices are really coming down in the clubs....its nice to see that supply is catching up on demand...

mskslr
03-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Alternatives, a Health Collective, just opened down the street from Organicann at 3020 Santa Rosa Av. Open 3 wks but the best bud I've ever had- they give 4 gram eighths every day. Very welcoming environment, fun and inviting staff. Highest quality medicine- I bought Blue Dream. Has a beautiful look, nice bright green color with orange hairs and shimmering crystals (4gr for $50) so it's more weed money compared to other clubs in town.

My friend only takes edibles so I bought him banana bread and he loved it! (OK< WE loved it) For his birthday, I bought him cannabutter which I plan to use in the pink frosting on his cake. (We probably won't go out.)

dirtnap411
03-14-2010, 03:06 AM
(4gr for $50)this is why I grow, and when I have to buy, it's for a buttload less than that

boaz
03-14-2010, 03:29 PM
old thread but kinda cool. prolly a bit different out there these days. :rasta: I've only been to two, when I lived out there, the Bulldog and one in the city that I can't even remember the name of. I just remember they were next to this beautiful catholic church and they had a giant leaf banner hangin up in the window. This was back in 2000, so that was kind of an unusual thing to see back then. :rastasmoke:

They were both like heaven, to me, at the time. but, I gotta agree with the above poster . . . the absolute best bud you will ever have is the one you grow yourself. :greenthumb: nothing else compares.

415plus5
03-28-2010, 01:50 AM
hey i know this is an old thread but i noticed that nobody talks about clubs that are not in s.f. or berkeley.

there are 2-3 great clubs in Marin (other side of the golden gate bridge, below santa rosa)

if you are going to go to the bay and not s.f. or oakland, then go to MHS, Going Green, or Apela collective.

I have been to a few clubs in san francisco, and to more than i can count in Los Angeles, and MHS in corte madera is by far the most legit club i have ever been to. amazing. simply amazing. a little pricy, but they have EVERYTHING. 15+ strains, like 15 different kinds of edibles, some too strong

i know this sounds like an add for MHS, i didnt mean it to be, but MHS if fucking incredible

demoreal
03-31-2010, 06:31 AM
Berkeley Patients Group

I have been to quite a few in the bay area. BPG in my opinion is by far the best.

Most of the ones in Oakland I have been to are better for tourists, (high prices)
Have not been to many in SF, so I do not know.
BPG, best prices and so much free stuff. The people that work there also seem like they really care about patients.
Go there if you can.

MaryJane94598
04-18-2010, 10:42 PM
:D I second the Pacific Alternative HC in Point Richmond - it is very quiet and comfty and I think the professional type of working guy or gal would find it easy and painless to get medication there.

They also seem to be the only club that stocks c99 Cinderella.

btw - the owner is a fella in his 50's and has a picture of himself with Nancy Pelosi on the wall - that's kind of cool. :hippy:

Sun769
05-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Harborside sets the standard in the East SF Bay Area. Looking forward to discovering new places in SF tho. ;)

nirvanawellness
05-15-2010, 06:16 AM
I currently have a collective in San Jose called Nirvana Wellness Center. I think we have a laid back space with a friendly atmosphere. Our staff puts an emphasis on the patient first - We want treat you as a person with a need and not just some customer making a transaction.

We offer discounts to Veterans, Seniors, and Patients with Disabilities. Other Nirvana patient services are also available.

We are located at:
1855 O'Toole Ave.
San Jose, CA 95131
(408) 954 - 9888
Nirvana Wellness Center - NWC News - San Jose Cannabis (http://www.nirvanawellnesscenter.org)

Our current Flower menu consists of these 26 Strains:

Blue Dream

Headband

Odyssey (Limited Supply)

Casey Jones

Blue Sky Cotton

Querkle (Limited Supply)

White Widow

Mazar (Limited Supply)

Hindu Skunk

XJ13 (Limited Supply)

Orange Crush

Jack Herer

Lambs Breath

Silver Berry

Cheese (Limited Supply)

Sour Diesel

Snow Cap

Big Daddy Purple

Grape Kush

Awe

Granddaddy Purple

American Dream

Master Kush

Pineapple Express (Limited Supply)

A-Train

Mystery Bag

Thank You Very Much For Your Time :whalephant:

Medicine is in accordance to California Health and Safety Code. Sec. 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362 cannabis, prop 215, cardholder, ID SB420

Akustone
05-28-2010, 10:33 PM
No one mentioned GrassRoots in SF. Friendly staff who usually know what strains they're selling as well as how it's grown. Handy if you need organic. Although they'll give you the disclaimer that nothing is "organic" in CA without OMRI certification.

I have to third the Harborside Health Center. Dedicated parking garage and serious (meaning good) security. Vacuum sealed product in mylar bags or little glass jars. If it's a last minute thing like before a weekend of big event it will be a nice long line. They also offer growing classes, low income program, and community service for a gram.

I take a 45x finger held microscope I purchased from amazon for 10 dollars with me to really inspect the trichromes.

:twocents:

friendlygal
06-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Grass Roots is really really nice. Good people too.
Harborside is a mess. Too much traffic and too much politics
C420online.com is great for the whole state of California they deliver next day.

cybmas
06-17-2010, 10:45 AM
Bernal Heights Dispensary is one that I like.

iamtim
07-16-2010, 01:05 AM
i work for garden of eden in castro valley and i've been to several different dispensaries in the bay out of everywhere i know we got the best quality hands down! the garden gets exclusive strains from some of the most premier breeders. U2 kush Blue moonshine and Watermelon just to name a few. if you want the best come to the garden of eden.

hightimes707
07-16-2010, 01:34 AM
Medicinal Revolution (http://www.medicinalrevolution.com)
1914 Broadway Street
Vallejo, CA 94591
(707) 649-1022
Hours of Operation: 8:00am - 8:00pm / Monday - Sunday

Check out the user reviews from many satisfied patients who love Medicinal Revolution (http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&catid=104:vallejo-cannabis-clubs&id=7308:medicinal-revolution-collective-vallejo&Itemid=118)!
:rastasmoke:

disoBAYish
07-18-2010, 01:00 AM
Harborside Health Center in Oakland, CA. There is also a Medical Marijuana Farmers Market at Jelly's in San Francisco that cuts back prices by eliminating the dispensery and selling straight to the consumer directly from the grower. Highly reccommended when buying 1oz or more.

Captincool
09-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Best Clinic in Santa Cruz and they deliver to San Jose and more check them out Sweet Leaf Caregivers, Inc. - Online Store (http://www.sweetleafcaregivers.com)

markrj
10-27-2010, 05:17 PM

Me, I would never go to Organicann. Their staff are not professional and they treat you no better than a street thug would. Oops you might get treated by a stug better.

mrscalia
11-15-2010, 02:07 AM

for a plant the size of a clover leaf too much

google "clones408"

acursedblade
11-27-2010, 08:49 AM
40 Acres - Berkeley

I've been a member there since it got going a few months ago. Its a much, much more laid back collective than any other ones I've been to. BPG, coffeeshop blue sky, the green door, cbcb, and harborside were also good clubs but they all lacked in the lounge area. Now one thing that they are still working on getting is a large variety of extracts. Their edibles are good, as well as their flowers and it is all priced ALOT better than other clubs in the area I feel

Armando28
12-21-2010, 01:57 AM
why cant i find g-13 anywere in the bay