PDA

View Full Version : Anoles Love Green?

ntcrawler
09-27-2007, 11:43 PM
I moved to Florida about a year ago and one of my favorite things is all the unusual wild life. I love how abundant the lizards are outside and you can always see them run alway when you approach a tree. One time I went under a enclosed tree to smoke and all the lizards hid like usual. I went through 3 bowls and I could see lizards slowly coming out of there hiding places and literally just staring at me. It was probably just me being so still except for the packing and the lighting but I like to think they were enjoying the smell. I mean they all started to even get semi close, I would say 3 feet alway.

I'd just thought I would share that little story with you guys. I even blew a couple hits their way and they didn't seem to mind.

texas grass
10-01-2007, 03:17 PM
thats an awesome experience, i also like sittin outdoors smoking and watching wildlife and plants

Blitzed
10-01-2007, 06:21 PM
little tiny lizards all over the place in flordia, one time after vacation we found one stuck to the back windshield frozen by the AC. Also if you try to grab them by their tail they detach it.

stinkyattic
10-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Yo.
There's a sticky at the top of this section about discussion of getting animals high. A couple of you (posts have been deleted) need to go back and read it.
Thanks.

Blitzed
10-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Yo.
There's a sticky at the top of this section about discussion of getting animals high. A couple of you (posts have been deleted) need to go back and read it.
Thanks.

He never said he was getting them high, only that it seemed they might have been attracted to the smell, and that after a few minutes they werent hiding anymore

stinkyattic
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Blitzed you don't need to respond to/ argue with every post by a mod.
There's deleted stuff you are not seeing, and if you had read my post- the VERY one you quoted, it's all spelled out in there.
I suggest you chill out.

OLDE ENGLISH '800
10-01-2007, 08:52 PM
i used to be amazed by them when i was a kid,on a side note i went to the petstore for a feeder rat the other day and they were selling anoles for $5 :wtf:

Blitzed
10-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Blitzed you don't need to respond to/ argue with every post by a mod.
There's deleted stuff you are not seeing, and if you had read my post- the VERY one you quoted, it's all spelled out in there.
I suggest you chill out.

I really wasnt trying to argue, and i didnt see the whole those posts were deleted part, that was my fault. Sorry if you took what I said the wrong way, and Im sorry for taking what you said the wrong way.