PDA

View Full Version : Isnt it funny.....

Yah dumb nug!
09-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Isnt it funny.....when someone finds out that you smoke weed and they start freaking out and saying how bad it is compared to drinking? Lol pretty much everyone at my school knows me as a stoner, but it happens all the time when people are like "your so bad that stuff is bad and it does this and that and blah blah blah" and then ill say, "do you drink?" and they say "yea its not even very bad"...Hahahaha it makes me laugh everytime when i think about it...because i know how much worse alcohol is for your health, not to mention it makes people aggressive and starts fights.

I just thought I would share that with you and see if anyone else has this problem? lol

:rasta:

wannabehippiegirl
09-25-2007, 01:22 AM
lol not at my school
its more like
hey you smoke?
yeah
sweet lets smoke together sometime

Yah dumb nug!
09-25-2007, 02:38 AM

Yah dumb nug!
09-25-2007, 02:41 AM
lol not at my school
its more like
hey you smoke?
yeah

Haha thats tight, theres only like 4 or 5 people at my school that smoke the ganja....well theres some others but the 4 or 5 people are the main ones......its because most of them are goody preppy kids that believe all the BS lies about herb......Thats would be awesome though

slipknotpsycho
09-25-2007, 05:55 AM
tell 'em fuck off and provide actual medically documented proof....

i garun-fucking-tee they can't.... honestly (and it's not cuz i smoke, it's medically documented) there is extremely little health deficits....

about all there is, is that smoking ANYTHING is horrible on your lungs.... cannabis even KILLS carcinogens....

you vaporize your buds? guess what... there is NO known medical downsides.... (minus of course people with pre-existing health conditions... i imagine people with heart problems, the increased heart rate can't be too good.)

WeedyBoyWonder
09-25-2007, 07:09 AM
Just ask them how many people a year die from alcohol abuse in your state?
Then ask them how many died from smoking cannabis in the whole world...

melodious fellow
10-06-2007, 01:07 AM
not only can alcohol kill if one drinks too much, but the withdrawal symptoms alone can kill a person if they drink alot and then quit suddenly

420_24/7
10-06-2007, 01:13 AM
Just ask them how many people a year die from alcohol abuse in your state?
Then ask them how many died from smoking cannabis in the whole world...

Hell how many have died from smoking cannabis ever

estoner420
10-07-2007, 01:33 AM
yeah ive met 15 people at school who i never would suspected of smokin weed by hangin out with my friends and one day i was talkin to a kid i met and some little prep kid came up to me and started how weed is a gateway drug and how its all addictive and i just kinda laughed and told him to go smoke and he just walked away

Burn_One_Down
10-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Some of my friends did that when they learned I smoke. They got all bitchy at me saying "how bad it is" and "you'll start doing more drugs". I just told them to get the hell off my back about it and mind their own business. It's annoying but you can just shrug it off, easy.

DAY-DREAMER-MAN
10-09-2007, 06:17 PM
lol not at my school
its more like
hey you smoke?
yeah
thats what its like at my work:420thought:

SantaClawz
10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Tell them, raw potatoes are more poisinous to your body then smoking weed. Shit, french fried potatoes are probally more dangerous.

xKCR1M3Zx
10-10-2007, 11:36 PM
lol not at my school
its more like
hey you smoke?
yeah

hahhahahah i swear that is EXACTLY how it is at my school. ive met like 5 or 6 people in each class who smoke.

Ifrit369
10-11-2007, 01:59 PM
They don't know shit.

Nyghtfire0
10-17-2007, 02:40 PM
i think its funny at my school its like a radius of where people hang out at lunch time...
near the buildings and stuff 1 stoner to i'd say 50 people then you start getting further out to the edges of the built up area and theres more stones till you get to the otherside of the oval and its like 95% stoners... its amusing

geonagual
10-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Tell them, it is time for a breakfast burrito, lets go eat!

lildicedan
11-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Isnt it funny.....when someone finds out that you smoke weed and they start freaking out and saying how bad it is compared to drinking? Lol pretty much everyone at my school knows me as a stoner, but it happens all the time when people are like "your so bad that stuff is bad and it does this and that and blah blah blah" and then ill say, "do you drink?" and they say "yea its not even very bad"...Hahahaha it makes me laugh everytime when i think about it...because i know how much worse alcohol is for your health, not to mention it makes people aggressive and starts fights.

I just thought I would share that with you and see if anyone else has this problem? lol

:rasta:

i know what you meeeeeaaan!!! that happens to me all the time, people like walk away from me like im some sort of outcast when ever i pull out some weed, they tell me how bad it is and then im like, okay, a drug that is i guess illegal but its debated that its safer than cigerrettes and alcohol and it doesnt make you into the hulk when you use it, or a drug wich is legal and it turns you into hulk and is debated that its worse than cannabis.... and then they try bring out all of these escuses for alchohol and why they use it because its safer and then i just slap a quick argument back, marijuana is used medically in some countries :rastasmoke: and hell ive had people who smoke cigarettes come up to me and tell me smoking joints is bad im like :wtf:

you could come up with so many arguments for why cannabis isnt bad but the only arguments non-stoners can come up with is

its a gateway drug, it damages your lungs.......
i think you could find alot more bad things about alchohol than weed:smokin:

lbj123
11-03-2007, 08:45 PM
lol not at my school
its more like
hey you smoke?
yeah

This is how it is at my school. There's only a handful of "stoners" (like people who obviously fit into that stereotype), but literally, and I shit you not, 75% of the student body smokes.

:rastasmoke:

kathman
11-08-2007, 09:03 AM
The worst is when people ask "Why would you want to smoke weed for? It doesn't even work, theres no point to it". And you ask them "Have you ever tried it before?" And there reply is "No, it's stupid, but why would you want to? I don't even see the point".

roth89
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
i swear most of the people i know that don't smoke are complete morons ... probably because of where i live right now but still