PDA

View Full Version : our Supreme Court ignores the 4th Amendment

KennabisCranium
01-28-2005, 02:55 AM
Recently our ultra conservative Supreme Court ruled that police can search your vehicle after pulling you over WITHOUT any probable cause. Holy fuck! Can you say fuckin' Nazis? I'm going to write a letter to those 9 pompus jackasses and let them know they are the worst. Civil liberties are being taken away from us and we have to speak up or they will only be written down on paper with absolutely no meaning.

only Ginsberg wrote a decenting opinion.

dylan
01-28-2005, 03:56 PM
omg!!! pretty soon they won't even need a warrent to search our homes! i get sooo digusted when i read things like this!

Delta9
01-28-2005, 04:01 PM
The the biggest Nazis were homosexuals.
Cannabis Sativa was given the name "Marijuana" because it sounded mexican, the government made it up. Maijuana prohibition is discrimination, not only that growing marijuana in your own home does not finace terrorism. If your growing cannabis yourself for personal use it eliminates buying on the street, and hence financing the Heroine trade. "your either with us or against us" is just the wrong attitude. We can thank Ronald Regan for "the war on drugs"

Delta9
01-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Using a dog to sniff a car constitutes searching. And if the policed are allowed to search without a warrent it is a violation of civil liberties. They can search without a warrent. They can't it fucking do that bullshit, drugs are bad and trafficking narcotics is wrong and it is true that the police should work to stop the heroin and cocaine trade, but, they can't fucking search without a warrent. cannabis is not a fucking narcotic! stupid police. I met a bunch of forensic chemistry majors in college and they were such obnoxious bitches. I'm serious they would complain about everything, who the fuck complains about doing their job. Not only that administrators don't do shit except fill out paper work they sit on their asses and make like 60,000$ a year and really don't do shit. Stupid fat hoes.

austinpowers
01-28-2005, 04:22 PM
My good friend was dealin, and some bitch decided to rat on him, and they tore up his car and stuff. Luckily, he didnt have anything in there, they only got him for paraphanalia. But it sucks cause all i can find is shitty regs now that hes not dealin. :mad:

kronick
02-04-2005, 01:01 AM
it only goes to show you....move to canada

Delta9
02-05-2005, 07:12 PM
And Of course don't forget about those Cantilever sensors.
Once they are able to make them a little smaller they will be able to implant them into people. At this point cantilevers are still slightly to big for implants. The only benefit to to extremly small implants is that the smaller they are the easyer they would be to rip out of your body.
Those fucking bloodsuckers.

Delta9
02-05-2005, 07:31 PM
See the sensor works whem molecules of the drug absorb onto the cantilever surface and bend the lever. These levers are extremly small and when the substance absorbs on the lever and it bends. When the lever bends it sends a signal sensing tiny amounts of the drug.

Delta9
02-05-2005, 07:43 PM
In fact not only can these sensors detect cocaine they are also capable of sensing alcohol. Police officers are already using them for alcohol detection.
When the rabbits blood is drained the incision is made behind ear as for efficient drainage of life from the organism. After the blood is drained is is stored for analysis and biochemical synthesis.

Delta9
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Of course they ignore the 4th amendment, like I said they can do anything they damn well feel like. They can do whatever they wan't whenever they wan't and there not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Delta9
02-06-2005, 12:11 AM
The 4th amendment, ha ha, yea, real funny.
they wipe there asses with the 4th amendment.

kronick
02-06-2005, 12:39 AM
there is no way they will be able to get away with that...w.o the 4th...your country would hardly be a democratic one...i could see a revolution b4 they start wiping their asses with it. after all...the army is made up of the people, and w.o the army, they have no power.

Delta9
02-06-2005, 04:21 AM
Yes and the people whom make up the army have been systematically programmed to follow orders. The army would never rebel against the government regardless if the 4th amendment was disgraced, occassional, problems like Abu Garib can happen but they can be quickly taken care of with prison sentences and court marshalls. When it comes to narcotics and biochemical weapons the government does what ever they whan't. The oligarchy will never loose power over wrongful search and seizure. The U.S. has perfected military disipline.

Delta9
02-06-2005, 04:29 AM
I mean the people vote and elect officials but look at the people who get nominated the people don't control who runs. The oligarchy is rule by Layers.

Delta9
02-06-2005, 04:40 AM
A U.S. Senator is a Very Powerful person, and can put you behind bars for simply telling him to fuck off.

Delta9
02-06-2005, 05:00 AM
The Government lies so I do to.
When you tell the truth you get fucked.

kronick
02-06-2005, 06:09 AM
not if everyone tells the truth...but we humans are too dumb to be able to do that anytime soon...

Delta9
02-06-2005, 10:52 PM
Yea, I know. I try to tell the truth, but anything you say to the police will be used against you in a court of law.

kronick
02-06-2005, 10:58 PM
only one way to solve that.....dont do anything you're not supposed to do....or dont get caught doing it!

Delta9
02-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Yes we'll smoking marijuana falls into the category of "not supposed to" and if you smoke it you'll get caught at some point or another.
And then you'll take the stand, and you'll swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth..

kronick
02-06-2005, 11:47 PM
dont get caught....ull only be caught if you are being careless

Delta9
02-07-2005, 12:05 AM
thanks for the advice. Are you from United States?

kronick
02-07-2005, 01:25 AM
nope...canada ^^

Delta9
02-07-2005, 01:49 AM
Canada is much like U.S. 'A'?
Actually I would like to gain experience working in other countries and Canada would probably be a good beginner country for a Gringo like me.
'A'?
French is Spoken in Canada 'A'?

I may be crazy and have delusional political ideas but I still work hard and abide by U.S. laws.

kronick
02-07-2005, 02:37 AM
its "eh"...french is an official language....and canada is waaaay more loose when it comes to weed.

Delta9
02-07-2005, 02:58 AM
Yea I think thats cool and I was playing around with the 'eh'. But weed is not really the reason I would like to work in Canada for a while. It would be more for experience.
And I love rural areas and forests and my home town is becoming more and more developed. All the street lights at night are so bright that its very rare to see fox or hear the owl.

Delta9
02-07-2005, 03:46 AM
It's a constant struggle between the environment and industry. I believe in both. But The environment should rule over industry, but with huge corporations and constant developement projects the environment does not stand a chance, development will simply continue to slowly overrun all forest, praries, and deserts. It's all about money.

kronick
02-07-2005, 05:02 PM
http://www.iic.cl/idiomas/ph-toronto.jpg

thats toronto...there are more like em....canada isnt ALL bush. but there is a lot of it...but not too many ppl live just in the bush.

Delta9
02-07-2005, 07:51 PM
What about misquitos?

And thats a beautyful picture.

Delta9
02-07-2005, 10:06 PM
I hope they don't put me in jail for my message board postings!?
That would just make for a terrible day.

Climbing High
02-07-2005, 10:20 PM
as soon as im finished with college im moving my ass straight to canada. im so fed up with the assholes running the US. theyre a bunch of ignorant fucks. canada is cool, im going to canada in two weeks for february vacation, im going to montreal. anyone know of some good headhsops there that would sell to a 16 year old? peace

kronick
02-07-2005, 10:44 PM
What about misquitos?

i have to admite...they get really bad in the summer...but i can never remember what month it gets really really bad in...black flies suck bawls too :P

but aside from that...if you live hear for long enough, u can get "free" health care (but there is a tax for it, everyone pays it, everyone helps everyone) :D

NowhereMan
02-08-2005, 04:54 AM
Yes and the people whom make up the army have been systematically programmed to follow orders. The army would never rebel against the government regardless if the 4th amendment was disgraced, occassional, problems like Abu Garib can happen but they can be quickly taken care of with prison sentences and court marshalls. When it comes to narcotics and biochemical weapons the government does what ever they whan't. The oligarchy will never loose power over wrongful search and seizure. The U.S. has perfected military disipline.

i will guarantee you that the minute some us army unit opens up on a mob of angry citezens in some city march of ten million or whatever
and kills a few hundred sign holding screaming for change protesters
soon there after

half the army will shoot the other half

oh then the hords of parasites will come and suck our blood
shit
sorry
thats another thread
or is it?
party on

Delta9
02-08-2005, 07:10 PM
Yea I have heard that in the bush misquitos have actually taken out whole mooses, and shit. With all the standing water, moose or deer or any other helpless warm blooded animals will have too run for a lake and jump in to get the misquitos off.

I don't think the army is going to shoot anyone aside from insurgents, though. I just get excited when I start drinking.

I also hope Canada keeps their drug laws the way they are and ignores any political pressure and econimic threats the U.S. puts on them.

Delta9
02-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I also heard Peyote is legal in canada for white people to grow. I would grow tons of it if I lived in canada because It is really endangered. It's nearly extinct. I doubt I'd actually eat it though, It would be more for presevation.

Delta9
02-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Every single psychoactive plant is illegal in the united states. And they'er being eradicated. They whan't a utopia, a perfect society where every person is the same. Ah God diplomats and layers! fuck! I can't stand em' they'er so disgusting to look at.

kronick
02-08-2005, 10:49 PM
I also heard Peyote is legal in canada for white people to grow. I would grow tons of it if I lived in canada because It is really endangered. It's nearly extinct. I doubt I'd actually eat it though, It would be more for presevation.

i donno about the peyote thing....what is it exactly?

Delta9
02-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh it's a cactus that grows in the deserts of the southwest united states and has been used for many years by native americans in religious ceremonies, It causes one to slip into a trance when eaten. Native Americans don't eat it habitually like a drug addict would habitually shoot heroine. But Peyote is very rare nowadays and near extinction. If it is illegal in Canada like here in the U.S. then I wouldent grow it.

Delta9
02-09-2005, 12:05 AM
I also hear up north you guys got alot of shale oil that is a good source of crude oil, even though it more expensive to refine.

kronick
02-09-2005, 06:38 AM
thats in the west...i dont know much about those guys....but they're canadian so i still love em

Delta9
02-09-2005, 04:04 PM
Yea thats kinda where I rather be located close to the pacific on the northwest coast. I lived in chicago and suburbs of chicago and I think that more slightly more isolated areas are better cause there's so many cars and people and cops and shit. It's like you can't smoke a joint on your porch cause theres a traffic cop right in the street in front of you. It's not that I don't like chicago it's great, but it's to godanm noisy, I get a headache from all the goddamn car emissions.

Delta9
02-09-2005, 04:09 PM
I smoked a bowl in my old apartment this one time and the window was open and a bunch of cops in the resturant below me left and stopped outside the window and could smell it. I could here them debating whether or not they were gonna kick my door in.

Delta9
02-09-2005, 04:19 PM
It's just there would be like six cops outside every time I would go out to go to school, it's just like goddamn get the fuck out of here man I just going to school. They consider marijuana equivalent to crack.

"Get the Fuck Down!"
Get the FucK down now!"
"I don't give a fuck your under arrest you little bitch!"

Delta9
02-09-2005, 04:32 PM
The police like kick the shit out of people nowadays. Like Rodney King or someshit.

kronick
02-09-2005, 11:05 PM
lol...ya, they're much nicer in canada....they dont they dont kick you here...they just punch the shit outta you..lol :P jk

XTC
02-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Using a dog to sniff a car constitutes searching. And if the policed are allowed to search without a warrent it is a violation of civil liberties. They can search without a warrent. They can't it fucking do that bullshit, drugs are bad and trafficking narcotics is wrong and it is true that the police should work to stop the heroin and cocaine trade, but, they can't fucking search without a warrent. cannabis is not a fucking narcotic! stupid police. I met a bunch of forensic chemistry majors in college and they were such obnoxious bitches. I'm serious they would complain about everything, who the fuck complains about doing their job. Not only that administrators don't do shit except fill out paper work they sit on their asses and make like 60,000$ a year and really don't do shit. Stupid fat hoes.

I am taking a Law Class, and Acutally its not against Civil Liberties. There are some many loop holes in the Law. You have very LITTLE right on your car as far as the law/cops are concerned. If you say No to a search. A cop has the RIGHT to call a K9 if he wishes, and if the K9 smells something, Well you pretty screwed and best bet would be a plea bargin.

kronick
02-10-2005, 03:11 PM
loop holes work both ways man..if you had a good lawyer...he WOULD find a loop hole, and your chances are way better of nothing happaning to you.

Delta9
02-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Yea actually I think your right, In fact I think about 90% of all arrests are made without a warrent anyway. But thats sort of the point a police officer can search you without reason and searching is invasive whether you have nothing illegal on you or not. And yea if you have drugs on you and an officer finds them the only thing to do is plea bargin. The loopholes only work for the police not the defence.

Delta9
02-11-2005, 04:49 AM
The police and hence government can do whatever they whan't and there is nothing that can be done about it.

Delta9
02-11-2005, 05:02 AM
And I'm sure that anyone especially a law teacher would read all my postings and say I am completely incorrect about liberty, freedom, and the constitution but it dosen't matter because cannabis should be legal.

kronick
02-11-2005, 05:39 AM
i think it sould be legal too....but that has nothing to do with loop holes not accessiable by the defence...they sure can find loop holes...and use em too. im 100% positve on that.

Delta9
02-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Yup. And they can do whatever the fuck they want to.

WalkaWalka
08-18-2005, 05:34 AM
The people should not be afraid of there goverment the goverment should be afraid of its people.
The united states is getting more and more fasciest
The national guard in california is being trained to fight and disarmn citizens and ignore there rights. Any crime can have you labled as a terrorist and there for an enemy combatent. And justice is not cheap lawyers cost money if you want a good one thats not on the state payroll.

WalkaWalka
08-18-2005, 05:37 AM
Atempts have also been made to have a National I.D. in other words papers which if you dont have will bar you from driving getting on a plane banking etc.
If the second patriot act passes i beleave were fucking doomed

WalkaWalka
08-18-2005, 05:41 AM
The solution i am currently following
Buy lots of guns you no they want to take your assualt type rifles and high capcity clips away again.
No your law. Have a lawyer you can call.
Be vocal someone will here
TAKE NO GUFF FROM THOSE FUCKING SWINE!

kronick
08-18-2005, 06:22 AM
Message to US Citizens: I believe the US government is capable of something like that(above)...i am scared for the citizens of the United States of America, for Canada...and for the rest of the world. if something were to happen...all you would need to do is team up with your peers and fight back. only fight back if you are 100% sure if a government take over has occured. i hope this never happens but good luck and god speed. i got your back...i hope you got mine

WalkaWalka
08-19-2005, 06:19 AM
i revise my previouse statement Just buy lots of guns and ammo
become a good marksman
have some provisions around
you ask why im so fucking paranoid watch Broken Saints read about the Skull and Crossbones society Read about The Illumanti

kronick
08-19-2005, 07:30 PM
http://illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm

read that.

also watch these movies:

"martial law 911: the rise of the police state"
and
"911 in plane site"

they can be downloaded off the internet for FREE. if you dont know where to find them...ask and u shall receive.

dont be paranoid...keep an openmind, stay calm, and be ready...just in case.

Tholiak
09-02-2005, 01:03 AM
all I gota say..if the US Supreme Court was ULTRA Conservative...abortion would be illegal. So that argument goes out the window

papaw
09-02-2005, 04:48 AM
Actually, it doesn't. Our courts have ruled you don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy in the odors coming from your luggage, car, etc. So, a dog sniff isn't covered by our 4th Amendment right against unreasonable search and seizures. I'm not saying it's right, but that is the way the courts have ruled on it.