PDA

View Full Version : nice bowl; easy to make and stone like hell!!

mellow mood
02-22-2004, 08:55 PM
ok. cut a 2l plastic bottle in half or so, make a hole in the cap for a bowl to fit in( must be exactly big as the bowl), then tape a plastic bag in the bottle for it to be able to fit entirely in the bottle, then put weed in the bucket and light in and at the same time pull the bag for the smoke to go in the bottle. take out the cap and take a hit!!! DAMN IT WILL STONE U LIKE SHIT!!!! :cool: sorry tried to attach a drawing but didnt worked for some reason... hope u understand... tell me your comments :)

grasslova566
02-23-2004, 08:13 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined

thats just a lung its been around for ages and its kinda shite just make a bucket

nztokerz
02-24-2004, 04:57 AM
yeah man we used those for ages too but we call them parachutes even better than that for getting stoned as is spots! that is when you roll a small bit of weed into a little ball heat up two butter knives till they nearly(but not quite)red hot. cut off a coke bottle near the top to make it like a funnel shape. take one of the hot knives touch the bud which will then stick to it rub it with the other knife and suck thru the funnel. only prob someone has to do the knives while the other sucks thru the funnel. if you dont get it all tell me which part and ill try explain better

mellow mood
02-24-2004, 10:38 PM
ok thx didnt know it was know by everyone and i didnt know if it was called the same word as in french. anyway, that fuckin stone!

uncle saM :cool: :D

OrangeHairs INC
03-02-2004, 05:02 AM
Yeah i call em parachutes too, but lung does make more sense

jupiter
03-02-2004, 07:30 PM
In Belgium there's a technique quite near to it,
you take an empty bottle with the bottom but and a hole on the cap to set a head.
you fill a bucket with water and u put the bottle in it
the water shoul be like an inch lower than the bottle. then put u'r weed on the bottle, light it, move up the bottle slowly so the bottle fills with smoke (!!!that the plastic dosn burn... that's toxic!!!) remove the cap, put your mouth on top off the bottle and take the smoke in one time descending with the bottle in the water.
water will push the smoke out of the bottle, and it will be easy to have all :p :p
!!! dont inspirate too hard, u could get water in your mouth !!!

ewells2420
03-08-2004, 03:16 AM
yeah its called a gravity bong :) its some bad ass shit.

MizeryU
03-08-2004, 04:34 PM
yeah its called a gravity bong :) its some bad ass shit.

naw a gravity bong uses water

david420
04-13-2004, 05:57 AM
go make urself a gravity bong out of a water cooler tank.. and a bath tub.. hehehehehehehhhh

LeMuR
04-13-2004, 06:36 PM
One of my fave ways is a 'Waterfall'
You take a Coke bottle, or any other 2L bottle,an burn/cut a hole at the
Very bottom of the bottle

then u get some tinfoil and make a bowl out of it by shaping it and then pokin holes in it wit a needle or watever.

u fill the bottle with water (hold the hole at the bottom) then attach the tinfoil to the bottle opening.

fill tinfoil with stuff...light it and let go of the hole...bottle fills with smoke...then take a hit!

OMG :eek: ... :) ... :D

DrGonzo
05-06-2004, 03:43 PM
yeah, waterfalls are fun...and definitely unique.

I took a cap from a 2L bottle of pop, and drilled/bored/chewed/melted a hole big enough to actually EMBED the bowl into it. Now I've got a small, portable smoking device that can be used for any of these devices! In a pinch, you can use it just as a tiny pipe, too. But make sure there's a permanent screen in it.

gs8778
05-06-2004, 03:57 PM
http://boards.cannabis.com/showthread.php?t=857