PDA

View Full Version : Rolling with baccy

Matt Uk
02-22-2004, 12:37 PM
I allways usually roll with baccy, not that i prefer it, it makes the weed last so much longer tho..

mellow mood
02-22-2004, 08:39 PM
ha, taste like shit. anyway your not more stoned than just a nice joint. and the joint last longer only because the tobacco is burnin too. try to roll some weed in a cigaret roler( the thing u put tobacco in and then u put a paper and it rolls a cigarette..). it burns really slow. ;)

eclectic
02-23-2004, 02:15 AM
I allways usually roll with baccy, not that i prefer it, it makes the weed last so much longer tho..

I think that's much more common in the UK - I never had seen it in California. I don't like the taste of tobacco, so I didn't like it when I was there. The tobacco would seriously give me a headache.

Luckily I discovered how much I like cider when I was there, so that made up for smoking all that tobbacco.

Didn't anyone tell you tobacco is a dangerous, addictive drug? :D

Boojum
02-24-2004, 03:52 PM
I reckon the UK thing of skinning up with tobacco is cos up until fairly recently the vast majority of herb sold in the UK was resin, & you just can't make pure resin spliffs, you gotta have a base material in there to keep it burning, hence the tobacco. Now there's loads of bud around, but the baccy thing's stuck. I prefer tobacco in my joints, even though I put enough bud in to keep them going, I just like the mix. A lot of US folks like an after toke smoke, us UK folks just like the during toke smoke ;)

squeak
02-24-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah i started smoking solid, so i needed baccy in the joint for it to burn. but i smoke bud now, so i don't need horrible baccy anymore. well i can't smoke for a while anyway, i gotta see what happens with all this talk of drug testing in uk schools :mad:. ah sorry that went a bit off topic sorry.

smknjoe
02-25-2004, 01:53 AM
baccy n weed no thank you! and as for drug testing at schools!....a fucking outrage! ..... invasion of privacy I say!!? :eek:

squeak
02-27-2004, 04:39 PM
yeah i've been clean for a week, and its shitty. i'll probably just end up saying "fuck it" and start smoking again :D

LeMuR
03-21-2004, 09:41 PM
Yep, rolling with baccy for me is a necessity not a choice.
I can only get solid(hash) here and on the occasion i DO get weed, em, enough for a pinner of just bud costs...7-10 euro. :mad: :(

boywonder
03-25-2004, 03:55 PM

i always have to roll with baccy just so i can have more joints. if i had a few ounces to spare i would roll pure thou. but thats never the case im to poor ty

Skunky
04-29-2004, 08:50 PM
That's a pretty small j man...no offence

david420
04-29-2004, 11:15 PM
use a pipe with ur hash..

duppy man
05-18-2004, 10:27 PM
Hi Bud never used man made in my life try a bong its a lot less harmfulllll and a lot more pleasure,,,,by the time I have smoked a pipe.. and in mellow St..my Friends are still rolling the longer you roll the worse you become....Chilll Q. what kind of sound do you all chill to...

monotone
05-23-2004, 01:17 PM
I think if your going to use "baccy", why not just use pure tobbaco, the kind of stuff people use in pipes? That way your not getting more nasty tar and nicotine shit. I wouldn't even mind smoking tobacco alone, as long as it was pure.

david420
05-24-2004, 04:55 AM
use a pipe with ur hash or a bong or somethign nice.. joints r wasteful of that prescious hash smoke.. or if u wanna put hash in a joint put weed in with it.. if u can get that where u r..

DrGonzo
05-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Salad doobs kick ass...first, put hash oil on the paper, and smear it around a bunch. Now sprinkle with weed, and crumbled hash bits as well. Then roll it real careful, to keep everything together. Just watch out when you smoke, I'd reccommend going outside and standing in a circle...cause the hash bits can still be burning (and thus very hot) when you ash. Aim for your friends for a laugh!

anycraic
05-26-2004, 04:31 PM
yeah salads and 3 mixes are great, we get a load of blue rizlas and pre dip them in oil, leave them for a few hours, pour in a half half mix of bud/baccy, then a nice snake of black hash, pour in more mix and flip that biaatch. that method burns like a beauty and because the hash is solid thers aint any spilage. nice

hydro420
06-02-2004, 02:57 AM
around here it is not a good thing to roll up w/ baccy but i have read on the internet and stuff that in the UK they always roll up w/ baccy.. i guess it is just a personal preference. and i also heard that if u smoke baccy w/ green it will make u high longer.

duppy man
06-14-2004, 12:57 AM
around here it is not a good thing to roll up w/ baccy but i have read on the internet and stuff that in the UK they always roll up w/ baccy.. i guess it is just a personal preference. and i also heard that if u smoke baccy w/ green it will make u high longer. around wherever you are,, No it don't... weed on its own is all you need saying that i've never smoked tobacco ever.. :cool:

koopatrooper
06-16-2004, 04:13 PM
It is not a UK thing, its a world thing. Rolling with tobacoo or even adding some to your bong is quite a common thing all across Europe, and thats where I picked it up. A joints a joint.

ndhawk
06-17-2004, 08:32 PM
I bowled a couple times with baccy yesterday.

IntrepidS
06-18-2004, 12:33 AM
What's the thing with putting the filter in before twisting? I don't understand how people can do that.

IntrepidS
06-18-2004, 12:34 AM
I bowled a couple times with baccy yesterday.

Many people don't know how important adding tobbacco to a bowl is and how much more it hits you.

ndhawk
06-18-2004, 03:51 PM
yea you can definately feel the difference and its different than lighting a bowl and smoking a cig, that being said packing with baccy its not something i do often, also when you roll baccy in joints you tend to smoke the joint more like a cigarette, which is usually ok, but when you smoke with tobacco in a bowl, you're forced to taking rips of tobacco smoke as well

king cola
06-22-2004, 06:02 PM

yeh, i actually prefer a joint with baccy in it than a bong or a pipe or a blunt, golden virginia is the best baccy in my opinion, apart from waccy baccy, thats the shit.

Valrasha
06-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Ummm, I've never smoked weed mixed with tobacco, it don't even sound good. I mean to dilute the taste of good smoke with cig smoke is like a sin or something. Now a pure joint is a thing of beuty and skill, especially a nice fatty. A smoke (perferably newport cigs in U.S.) after is nice along with a nice cold drink.

N30SS
06-24-2004, 11:40 PM
Nah king cola the bst for weed is cutters choice with smoking slims or masters even headquarters r good papers and look wot my biffs turn out like quite good and rolling for about a year and a few months and taught myself to roll in fact mine seem picture perfect.

IntrepidS
06-25-2004, 01:05 AM
Dude I just got a pack of Smoking Mater 1 1/2 size yesterday and I hate it! So hard to roll with it:(

And I roll well

maryjanemama
06-25-2004, 02:27 PM
:) Don't get me wrong, I love everyone on here from the UK. You're comedy is great, your land gave us Shakespeare, and that word arse is a riot...but when it comes to what tastes good...uhhh, well. You people eat baked beans for breakfast! So, if you think rolling bud with tobacco tastes good, go for it, but as a pure Yank, I say, "Yuck!" ;)

king cola
06-26-2004, 05:01 PM
smoking bud with tobacco isnt bad at all, the taste is nice,i hate the taste of the fags which u buy in packets but bud + and rolling tobacco is fine, and i enjoy the taste, also you dont just get a tobacco taste the skunk or resin overpowers it and u get a really nice mild taste comng through! DONT KNOCK UNTILL YOU'VE TRIED IT!!

jolly green giant
07-05-2004, 09:10 PM
I reckon the UK thing of skinning up with tobacco is cos up until fairly recently the vast majority of herb sold in the UK was resin, & you just can't make pure resin spliffs, you gotta have a base material in there to keep it burning, hence the tobacco. Now there's loads of bud around, but the baccy thing's stuck. I prefer tobacco in my joints, even though I put enough bud in to keep them going, I just like the mix. A lot of US folks like an after toke smoke, us UK folks just like the during toke smoke ;)
youre dead right ther about the resin thing, but in the last 5 or 6 years loads more peeps are growing their own weed in the uk. i work in a head shop and sales of seeds and lighting equipment has gone through the roof, and the demand for shitty resin has subsided, forcing lots of dealers to get better resin, if there is such a thing as good resin.
i will never smoke resin again.
also working in said shop i get all my seeds free, mainly dutch passion. and very cheap lighting with an inexhaustible supply of free bulbs.. i love my life!!

jolly green giant
07-05-2004, 11:36 PM
putting tobbaco in with your pot in a bong is an australian thing, i think. they call it mulling up. believe me if youve not done it before it will send you very very greenand youll probably throw up.